People of God Must Defend Themselves

The tragedy is that synagogue was working with homeland security to improve safety there but could not do it all as it was a large building and had reasonable budget constraints. This synagogue did save lives by making the doors easier to get out of and most notably the janitor escaped to help himself because of this improvement.

God can’t keep his houses of worship safe.

The tragedy is that synagogue was working with homeland security to improve safety there but could not do it all as it was a large building and had reasonable budget constraints. This synagogue did save lives by making the doors easier to get out of and most notably the janitor escaped to help himself because of this improvement.
We simply have a group of men and women who carry concealed weapons, and have been trained by our law enforcement members on what to do. No government or funding required.

It's painful to say it, but it would be impossible to surveil, or place firearms restrictions on everyone who might conceivably pose a threat. I myself could make it through any sort of screening...Old White Man, veteran, married, educated, church member, no police contacts at all...and yet i'm crazy as a loon.

It's painful to say it, but it would be impossible to surveil, or place firearms restrictions on everyone who might conceivably pose a threat. I myself could make it through any sort of screening...Old White Man, veteran, married, educated, church member, no police contacts at all...and yet i'm crazy as a loon.
Profiling is not that hard. Yesterday’s nutcase should have been flagged and followed in. He might get a few shots off, but it ends there.

There are buildings and rooms a person cannot get in without scanning a card and there are gates as entrances to places where you must pass the security check point. Security can be ushers at a place of worship with metal detector wands.

Countries with strong gun control don't have regular mass shootings.

Yea, we are ready.

gun_choir.png

Forum List

Back