People Before Profits !!!

Spread around by the person that made it.

Guess you think the federal gov't can spend it better than you can?

Where do you draw the line Mr Clean?

I don't care who spreads it around so long as it doesn't get concentrated with too few.

You did not answer the question Bro... how much and by whom?

This is an important thing for you to know... because there has to be a line in the sand for you.

So again.... how much and by whom?

Enough to maintain "Domestic Tranquility".

Pedfan,

let me help you straighten out life and your seething hate for your fellow man.

Be better than the people you hate.

Then you will find nice people.

It works.

I am dead serious here.

Profits don't lie to you. They don't kill you, screw you and never call, cheat on you, beat you up, they don't steal from you or run you over with a car. Profits don't give you diseases, they don't spread rumors about you, they don't swear at you, and they don't walk all over you to get ahead. People are bastards.

Profits>people.

there you have it folks.

cons hate people and Prfer Profits to people.

That is why they want old people to starve, kids to not be educated and the easy marks called the poor people to be gone after first.

Its why the cheer at the idea of people "just die"ing

:cuckoo:

Profits don't lie to you. They don't kill you, screw you and never call, cheat on you, beat you up, they don't steal from you or run you over with a car. Profits don't give you diseases, they don't spread rumors about you, they don't swear at you, and they don't walk all over you to get ahead. People are bastards.

Profits>people.

there you have it folks.

That is why they want old people to starve, kids to not be educated and the easy marks called the poor people to be gone after first.

Do you work? Do you work for free, because if you don't, you work for a profit, therefore you are who you hate.

I do things that generate profit without a "job".

Its all legal and taxed.

I unlike you understand that generating profit is NOT more important than human beings.

They are not muttualy exclusive

I don't care who spreads it around so long as it doesn't get concentrated with too few.

You did not answer the question Bro... how much and by whom?

This is an important thing for you to know... because there has to be a line in the sand for you.

So again.... how much and by whom?

Enough to maintain "Domestic Tranquility".

And what is 'Domestic Tranquility'?

It's living your life as you see fit unobstructed by government or another individual, and not treading on others at the same time. You mean practicing True Liberty.

Profits>people.

there you have it folks.

:cuckoo:

I agree he is insane for saying profits are better than people

Its all legal and taxed.

I unlike you understand that generating profit is NOT more important than human beings.

You could be a whore in Vegas for all I care.... you work for profits idiot.

there you have it folks.

Do you work? Do you work for free, because if you don't, you work for a profit, therefore you are who you hate.

Its all legal and taxed.

Where have I said generating profit is more important than humans?

You are an idiot, and what I earn is legal and also taxed?

Do you send 90 % of your money to the government like you want others to do? Do you practice what you preach?

Profits>people.

sometimes the real thoughts break the surface

Its all legal and taxed.

You could be a whore in Vegas for all I care.... you work for profits idiot.

Being a whore in Vegas is not legal and I dont live in vegas.

I already said I do things for profit.

Now why do you refuse to say wether profits are more important than people?

Profits>people.

there you have it folks.

There you have it folks: full blown retard.

Profits>people.

Let me help you out:

PROFITS > people

Profits>people.

Hey stupid? You know what that means? It means people WORK HARD to make a profit to keep a company in business with thier talents...and as a result They Live thier lives while being a part of something that benefits them AND the company.

YOU just aren't too educated, are you?

Profits>people.

Let me help you out:

PROFITS > people

Or as one moronic lib here does:

PROFITS > people

Its all legal and taxed.

Where have I said generating profit is more important than humans?

You are an idiot, and what I earn is legal and also taxed?

Do you send 90 % of your money to the government like you want others to do? Do you practice what you preach?

And then BEG for what she sends to the Government back?

She's a moron.

Profits>people.

Hey stupid? You know what that means? It means people WORK HARD to make a profit to keep a company in business with thier talents...and as a result They Live thier lives while being a part of something that benefits them AND the company.

YOU just aren't too educated, are you?

Duh, he's a liberal.

Forum List

Back