People Before Profits !!!

Profits are Just Better than people huh cons

Profits help take care of people... There is NOTHING wrong with profit.

If you think there is... fucking go live under a bridge for all I care, because you cant fix stupid. Right TM?

Only when they're spread around.

Spread around by the person that made it.

Guess you think the federal gov't can spend it better than you can?

Where do you draw the line Mr Clean?

Profits hold a very special place in the hearts of cons.

They in fact out weight the place in the heart were compassion once resided

What IS the purpose of any business Tdm? It is just to provide jobs and struggle to remain solvent.

:cuckoo:

To work and give all to the almighty gov't... we can trust them to be there for us when we need them

*extreme sarcasm*

If you think there is... fucking go live under a bridge for all I care, because you cant fix stupid. Right TM?

Obviously whatever boubles and trinquets the Gubmint allows...:eusa_whistle:

NOT a friend to his own Liberty obviously.

I don't care who spreads it around so long as it doesn't get concentrated with too few.

Profits don't lie to you. They don't kill you, screw you and never call, cheat on you, beat you up, they don't steal from you or run you over with a car. Profits don't give you diseases, they don't spread rumors about you, they don't swear at you, and they don't walk all over you to get ahead. People are bastards.

Profits>people.

Profits don't lie to you. They don't kill you, screw you and never call, cheat on you, beat you up, they don't steal from you or run you over with a car. Profits don't give you diseases, they don't spread rumors about you, they don't swear at you, and they don't walk all over you to get ahead. People are bastards.

Profits>people.

Profits>Hard work rewarded.

I don't care who spreads it around so long as it doesn't get concentrated with too few.

Hmmm, the government seems to concentrate it, they also seem to have all the power.

And that's because WE give it to them...time they were shown the door.

You did not answer the question Bro... how much and by whom?

This is an important thing for you to know... because there has to be a line in the sand for you.

So again.... how much and by whom?

Profits>people.

there you have it folks.

cons hate people and Prfer Profits to people.

That is why they want old people to starve, kids to not be educated and the easy marks called the poor people to be gone after first.

Its why the cheer at the idea of people "just die"ing

Profits>people.

there you have it folks.

cons hate people and Prfer Profits to people.

That is why they want old people to starve, kids to not be educated and the easy marks called the poor people to be gone after first.

Its why the cheer at the idea of people "just die"ing

Do you work? Do you work for free, because if you don't, you work for a profit, therefore you are who you hate.

Forum List

Back