People Are Sheeple

testarosa

May 19, 2013
MOST people. The others launch businesses, take chances, better themselves, strive, strive for more, strive to better, reach up, do something, speak out against that which may be wrong, stand up for what is Right and Wrong. Continue to fight the good fight if only in their daily lives and on a message board like this one.

And then there are the Sheeple.

Sheeple must have a leader to flock around. Sheeple can't figure out how to think for themselves or go from A to K without someone to show them a map. They fall into line where the crowd and the leader goes. Because... Well. Sheeple have to have a Leader that can get them into the pen at night.

I personally, am very attracted to people that have their own mind, can make their own decisions not based on media, what "people" - sheeple - say. That's the They Said's. Whenever I hear the words "they said" I run for cover.

Because of current events, I'll name Jesse the Self Absorbed and Proclaimed Leader of the Apartheid State and Drunk Cheating Followers. Al Sharpton, bankrupt leader of the Let's Get My Limo Filled Up! extortionists

Also, I'll name Ben Crump who makes his living off the demise of race.

I'll name NBC, ABC, CNN because they feed the "BUY IT SHEEPLE"! market.

Keep flocking and buying what they're selling. It keeps them all in limos and.... in the White House.

So being of a weird thinking mind that has always gotten me in to trouble. I would very much like to hear, especially in this whacko state of international, national and irrational events to my mind, other people's views.

-The black sheeple.

LOL. And what are you? A willfully ignorant ass that repeats all the "Conservative" sillyness.

This old liberal is holding full time job, and finishing a degree started over 40 years ago. A property owner and a gun owner since I was 12. I can rebuild a hot rod, or a leveler that will exert 3 million psi on a steel plate. And, in a couple of year, at 72, I will have a BS in Geology.

But, on the basis of your stereotyping, I am a sheeple. LOL Look at the first sentence in this post. Does that really fit you? If it does not, then why are you stereotyping your fellow Americans?

LOL. And what are you? A willfully ignorant ass that repeats all the "Conservative" sillyness.

This old liberal is holding full time job, and finishing a degree started over 40 years ago. A property owner and a gun owner since I was 12. I can rebuild a hot rod, or a leveler that will exert 3 million psi on a steel plate. And, in a couple of year, at 72, I will have a BS in Geology.

But, on the basis of your stereotyping, I am a sheeple. LOL Look at the first sentence in this post. Does that really fit you? If it does not, then why are you stereotyping your fellow Americans?

there is no proof to what you claim you have or will have. ( and to anybody's claim for having/doing/looking)

But there is proof to your sheepliness in your views expressed here.

:lol: She must have the the denial nerve. Ouch :eek:

Oh here we go. More racial bullshit.

The definition of "sheeple" is in someways a metaphor for the people that inhabit this sick country yet still allow this divide and conquer technique to take their collective small mind's attention away from bigger problems. This is a diversion. You're being played.

Sharpton and Jackson barely have 20 years left of ahead of them. Don't worry about it. They'll be judged. There isn't any amount of money that will save them from burning in hell.

Calling people who dont agree with you "sheelpe" seems to the cliche of the decade.

Oh here we go. More racial bullshit.

The definition of "sheeple" is in someways a metaphor for the people that inhabit this sick country yet still allow this divide and conquer technique to take their collective small mind's attention away from bigger problems. This is a diversion. You're being played.

Sharpton and Jackson barely have 20 years left of ahead of them. Don't worry about it. They'll be judged. There isn't any amount of money that will save them from burning in hell.

Best post. This is the attitude I need to adopt.

So what big deal, all that is irrelevant.

The term "Sheeple" is used to describe those who voluntarily acquiesce to a suggestion without critical analysis or research.

YOU GOLDIE ROCKS ARE A SHEEPLE. Why? Maybe it's because you believe and accept the lies and hype of Global Warming / Climate Change as truth, without really even questioning it. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
MOST people. The others launch businesses, take chances, better themselves, strive, strive for more, strive to better, reach up, do something, speak out against that which may be wrong, stand up for what is Right and Wrong. Continue to fight the good fight if only in their daily lives and on a message board like this one.

And then there are the Sheeple.

Sheeple must have a leader to flock around. Sheeple can't figure out how to think for themselves or go from A to K without someone to show them a map. They fall into line where the crowd and the leader goes. Because... Well. Sheeple have to have a Leader that can get them into the pen at night.

I personally, am very attracted to people that have their own mind, can make their own decisions not based on media, what "people" - sheeple - say. That's the They Said's. Whenever I hear the words "they said" I run for cover.

Because of current events, I'll name Jesse the Self Absorbed and Proclaimed Leader of the Apartheid State and Drunk Cheating Followers. Al Sharpton, bankrupt leader of the Let's Get My Limo Filled Up! extortionists

Also, I'll name Ben Crump who makes his living off the demise of race.

I'll name NBC, ABC, CNN because they feed the "BUY IT SHEEPLE"! market.

Keep flocking and buying what they're selling. It keeps them all in limos and.... in the White House.

So being of a weird thinking mind that has always gotten me in to trouble. I would very much like to hear, especially in this whacko state of international, national and irrational events to my mind, other people's views.

-The black sheeple.

How many times have you read, "Atlas
Shrugged'?

Real life sheeple example. My pet peeve..."groupthink"

Trolley stops. Trolley guy asks mic for "crowbar". My crowbar light goes on. Anyone got a crowbar?

No. Well I don't keep one of those in my purse either.

I say how long for "crowbar"?

Mmmm 10 minutes.

K I see hotel 5 minute walk away. Jump off trolley. 200 yards later the trolley ahead is crashed into a car. Wow. That doesn't look like a crowbar to me. Enter lame stream media or sheeple herder name here.

5 minutes later I'm at hotel nice amd comfy.

It starts to rain hard.

Sheeple still sitting on the trolley needing the "crowbar" behind the one thats still into the car.

This is how life is.

There are the doers and the not doers.

Have a great night ♥♥♥

Real life sheeple example. My pet peeve..."groupthink"

Trolley stops. Trolley guy asks mic for "crowbar". My crowbar light goes on. Anyone got a crowbar?

No. Well I don't keep one of those in my purse either.

I say how long for "crowbar"?

Mmmm 10 minutes.

K I see hotel 5 minute walk away. Jump off trolley. 200 yards later the trolley ahead is crashed into a car. Wow. That doesn't look like a crowbar to me. Enter lame stream media or sheeple herder name here.

5 minutes later I'm at hotel nice amd comfy.

It starts to rain hard.

Sheeple still sitting on the trolley needing the "crowbar" behind the one thats still into the car.

This is how life is.

There are the doers and the not doers.

Have a great night ♥♥♥

yes reminds me of these sheeple

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrSUe_m19FY]Stuck On An Escalator - Take Action - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sorry I was crunching my ice cream cone and couldn't hear you over the sheeple in the stuck trolley whining about sitting nowhere in the rain.

;)
Stop
Xo
Send

Forum List

Back