Pentagon Plans to Shrink Army to Pre-World War II Level

I doubt that. You do the math, and I didn't incude the Navy or the Marine Corp.

Okay. I do include the Marine Corps.

Army, projected at 450k. Air Force, currently at 333K. Marines, 195k. Total, 978k

Prior-to-WII number, 608K (army) + 275K (army air corps) + 54k (marines) = 937K

978k would be more than 937k. Hence, the projected figures are still bigger than just-prior-to-WWII.

Remember, The New Messiah purged the armed forces of all officers who didn't rate their commitment to Him personally above their obligation to support and uphold The U.S. Constitution.

So, He speaks; they nod sagely and say "yessssiiiirrrrr, yessssirrrrr, three bags full, sir".

I again ask the libs their position on cutting the Commissary budget by a Billion.............

It is a basic service for our troops. It will remain a basic service after the cuts to the military.........

Over an over again they claim they are for the little people. How they care.............Why have they been silent on this very issue.........................

Why on Tri-Care..................

Why on BAH cuts...............

And why on cost of living increases to Retired or disabled Vets....................

Why.............Step up to the plate against your current Administration for these cuts................You are for the little people................Right.....................
Why are you in favor of government, subsidized cheese?

LOL

The U.S. military puts their asses on the line for this country. Many over the last decade have come home in boxes. They are separated from their families for very long period's of time............

And you would object to them getting a small benefit for themselves and their families.................

Show's your priorities are screwed up, but alas you are a liberal and it is expected.

Remember, The New Messiah purged the armed forces of all officers who didn't rate their commitment to Him personally above their obligation to support and uphold The U.S. Constitution.

So, He speaks; they nod sagely and say "yessssiiiirrrrr, yessssirrrrr, three bags full, sir".

Would you be kind enough to link to reliable sites in order to prove that claim, please?

The U.S. military puts their asses on the line for this country. Many over the last decade have come home in boxes. .

They came home in boxes because your idiot governments sent them to invade foreign countries that were no threat to America.
Vietnam is a prime example.

I doubt that. You do the math, and I didn't incude the Navy or the Marine Corp.

Okay. I do include the Marine Corps.

Army, projected at 450k. Air Force, currently at 333K. Marines, 195k. Total, 978k

Prior-to-WII number, 608K (army) + 275K (army air corps) + 54k (marines) = 937K

978k would be more than 937k. Hence, the projected figures are still bigger than just-prior-to-WWII.

The statement was the ARMY will be shrunk to less than prior to WWII. Prior-to-WII number, 608K (army) Army, projected at 450k

The U.S. military puts their asses on the line for this country. Many over the last decade have come home in boxes. .

They came home in boxes because your idiot governments sent them to invade foreign countries that were no threat to America.

That is rather simplistic and typical bullshit that comes out of the mouths of hippies or terribly misinformed foreigners. It is beyond obvious that communism (to the delight of the left wingers here and around the world) was spreading around the world. Southern Vietnam was indeed an ally to this country. There was certainly an interest in preventing the spread of communism and defending our allies.

Here is what happened as a result of our Generals needing to conduct a political war. Where the hippies here (obvious communists in our schools) led massive protests. Most of the protesters had no clue what they were actually protesting. Highlighted by Hanoi Jane posing with the communist army on a turret that had obviously killed many Americans ( to the delight of the hippies). It became a political quagmire and our efforts were totally in vein. In reality, this country could have basically eradicated the communist push.

As a result, this is what took over......

Watch the whole video......if you can stomach it...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_GNsG0_jMM]The Killing Fields - YouTube[/ame]

Do the hippy liberals ever see what they were supporting? Do they take any responsibility whatsoever for that? No, they don't.

Hanoi_Jane.jpg
hanoijane6.jpg
janefonda.jpg

In the mean time lets us all take the time to ignore the slave like conditions in Vietnam today. I doubt a person like Tiger, who gets at least 100 million in endorsements from Nike, would ever publicly express his concerns of these slave like conditions. Or any of the other "African Americans" who make 100s of millions of dollars in endorsements from those companies that take advantage of people.

Real different when the shoe is on the other foot, isn't it? Yeah, ignorance is certainly bliss.

Last edited:
Shitstain...the entitlements are going to overtake the budget. Plus there is nothing in the US Constitution that backs your welfare programs compared to the national defense of this country.

Shut the fuck up.

Republicans, "Cut spending, cut spending, cut spending! OMG! Not the military, that's our sacred cow!"

Republicans, "Cut the deficit, cut the deficit, cut the deficit! OMG! You can't do that by making the rich pay taxes! Destroy Social Security and Medicare, and throw grandma out in the street instead."

That is rather simplistic and typical bullshit that comes out of the mouths of hippies or terribly misinformed foreigners. It is beyond obvious that communism (to the delight of the left wingers here and around the world) was spreading around the world. Southern Vietnam was indeed an ally to this country. There was certainly an interest in preventing the spread of communism and defending our allies.

If as you say we were fighting the spread of communism is Vietnam, why were we not fighting the spread of Communism 90 miles from America is Cuba?
Exactly how did Southern Vietnam qualify as an ally to the US?

Last edited:
I served under Reagan. I remember the pay increases. I also remember I served on Rust Buckets that we desperately needing to be replaced. The first ship I served on hadn't had an overhaul in 10 years and was literally falling apart.

All of the Presidents after Reagan benefited from the upgrade to the military. People in the military were also getting food stamps back then.....Real great huh............
You may have served under Reagan but you are more than mistaken in the illusions you carry on in your mind

After Carter’s second year in office military spending was boosted by 5% on an upward trajectory- continued by Reagan. During the Carter years- defense spending increased from 4.7% of GDP to 5.2% of GDP- therefore- it was pure myth that during the Carter years the military was “hollowed out” or cut is simply not true. Indeed “some” cut were being made as a result of winding up the Vietnam War and it was Carter who initiated programs to rectify this situation by creating new platforms, commission new weapons, and a surge in building “LIFT” capability (in later years this gave our military global reach). Reagan continued and expanded upon Carter’s and Secretary of Defense Brown’s policies.

I am personally a great fan of Ronald Reagan and remember his Presidency well, but in the study of history- we use time and greater time as an analytical tool to be able to reflect on events more clearly, more objectively and with less emotion- and probably- with many more facts than when events occurred.

CARTER REVISITED

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=32811

Federal Civilian and Military Pay Increases Announcement on the President's Proposal.
August 31, 1979
Public Papers of the Presidents

President Carter proposed to Congress today a pay increase of 7 percent affecting 3.5 million military and civilian employees. The President's proposal would raise the pay of 1.4 million Federal civilian workers and 2.1 million members of the armed services.

I served under Reagan. I remember the pay increases. I also remember I served on Rust Buckets that we desperately needing to be replaced. The first ship I served on hadn't had an overhaul in 10 years and was literally falling apart.

All of the Presidents after Reagan benefited from the upgrade to the military. People in the military were also getting food stamps back then.....Real great huh............
You may have served under Reagan but you are more than mistaken in the illusions you carry on in your mind

After Carter’s second year in office military spending was boosted by 5% on an upward trajectory- continued by Reagan. During the Carter years- defense spending increased from 4.7% of GDP to 5.2% of GDP- therefore- it was pure myth that during the Carter years the military was “hollowed out” or cut is simply not true. Indeed “some” cut were being made as a result of winding up the Vietnam War and it was Carter who initiated programs to rectify this situation by creating new platforms, commission new weapons, and a surge in building “LIFT” capability (in later years this gave our military global reach). Reagan continued and expanded upon Carter’s and Secretary of Defense Brown’s policies.

I am personally a great fan of Ronald Reagan and remember his Presidency well, but in the study of history- we use time and greater time as an analytical tool to be able to reflect on events more clearly, more objectively and with less emotion- and probably- with many more facts than when events occurred.

CARTER REVISITED
Carter left our people in Iran for 444 days............................the beginnings of what we have today...............and Radical Islam as he did nothing...............

I know I got a pay raise under Reagan..........perhaps it was old legislation but I doubt it.............Reagan DID REVAMP THE MILITARY.............The old RUST BUCKETS WE SERVED ON needed to be retired.................and replaced with new ships................Which was done under Reagan............

So spare me the Peanut head was responsible junk.

CARTER REVISITED
Carter left our people in Iran for 444 days............................the beginnings of what we have today...............and Radical Islam as he did nothing...............

I know I got a pay raise under Reagan..........perhaps it was old legislation but I doubt it.............Reagan DID REVAMP THE MILITARY.............The old RUST BUCKETS WE SERVED ON needed to be retired.................and replaced with new ships................Which was done under Reagan............

now you're full of shit. The Iranians were not afraid of Reagan and they hated Carter

Reagan sent in special forces to rescue them hostages. You and your perhaps. You're an ingrate. Are you also a mental patient at the VA? BEcause if you ain't maybe you should be. Your memory and your mind are a bit scrambled

CARTER REVISITED

now you're full of shit. The Iranians were not afraid of Reagan and they hated Carter

Reagan sent in special forces to rescue them hostages. You and your perhaps. You're an ingrate. Are you also a mental patient at the VA? BEcause if you ain't maybe you should be. Your memory and your mind are a bit scrambled
Your an Idiot..................They were released the day Reagan took office you dolt.

Here is what happened as a result of our Generals needing to conduct a political war. Where the hippies here (obvious communists in our schools) led massive protests. Most of the protesters had no clue what they were actually protesting. Highlighted by Hanoi Jane posing with the communist army on a turret that had obviously killed many Americans ( to the delight of the hippies). It became a political quagmire and our efforts were totally in vein. In reality, this country could have basically eradicated the communist push.

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]v_GNsG0_jMM[/MEDIA] Killing Fields - YouTube[/ame]

Do the hippy liberals ever see what they were supporting? Do they take any responsibility whatsoever for that? No, they don't.

Hanoi_Jane.jpg
hanoijane6.jpg
janefonda.jpg

In the mean time lets us all take the time to ignore the slave like conditions in Vietnam today. I doubt a person like Tiger, who gets at least 100 million in endorsements from Nike, would ever publicly express his concerns of these slave like conditions. Or any of the other "African Americans" who make 100s of millions of dollars in endorsements from those companies that take advantage of people.

Real different when the shoe is on the other foot, isn't it? Yeah, ignorance is certainly bliss.

Jane Fonda and John Kerry were American patriots. They fought against an unnecessary war that cost 60,000 American lives for no reason

The true traitors were those who wrapped themselves in the American flag as they demanded more and more troops because "victory was just around the corner"

Hanoi_Jane.jpg
hanoijane6.jpg
janefonda.jpg

Jane Fonda and John Kerry were American patriots. They fought against an unnecessary war that cost 60,000 American lives for no reason

The true traitors were those who wrapped themselves in the American flag as they demanded more and more troops because "victory was just around the corner"
LOL

Jane Fonda consorted with the enemy in a time of War. TRAITOR..............

Kerry should have learned how to throw a Grenade so he wouldn't get shrapnel in his ass by his own grenade.

Hanoi_Jane.jpg
hanoijane6.jpg
janefonda.jpg

LOL

Jane Fonda consorted with the enemy in a time of War. TRAITOR..............

Kerry should have learned how to throw a Grenade so he wouldn't get shrapnel in his ass by his own grenade.

Jane Fonda was right about what was happening in Vietnam

The war hawks lied as we sent more and more troops into a senseless war

Who was the true patriot? The war hawks because they waved the American flag as they sent 60,000 Americans to their deaths?

CARTER REVISITED

Your an Idiot..................They were released the day Reagan took office you dolt.

1/2 hour after his inauguration, in fact.

Then?

They got parts for their US made planes and all sorts of cool stuff.

Nothing to see there, right?

Forum List

Back