Pentagon orders commanders to prioritize climate change in all military actions

Many a war has been fought over the grass being greener on the other side, boys.

The military thinks there's a serious problem, and crazy as they may be, they're not Chicken Little.

No, the military does not think there's a serious problem, that is, unless they are one of Obama's hand picked stooges. I'll bet most military men are laughing over it.
They are
They are only laughing, at your kind, head in the sinking sand:

"NATIONAL SECURITY IMPLICATIONS OF CLIMATE - RELATED RISKS AND A CHANGING CLIMATE

This report responds to the Congressional request to the Department of Defense to identify
the most serious and likely climate-related security risks for each Combatant Command, the ways in which the Combatant Commands are integrating mitigation of these risks into their planning processes, and a description of the resources required for an effective response."

http://archive.defense.gov/pubs/150...ions-of-climate-change.pdf?source=govdelivery

sorry pmh I don't believe in scare tactics.
Neither do I, nor they but we, unlike you, deal in reality.

ROFL! You certainly don't.
My little infant, you've never met reality. You're still trying to figure out why being born an American means you have certain obligations.

You haven't been able to tell me. You just insist I do.
Oh, but I have. Like so: http://www.summit.k12.nj.us/~lmccormack/FOV2-00102443/FOV2-0011597D/Duties vs. Responsibilities.pdf

And so: Citizenship Rights and Responsibilities

And so again: Rights duties and responsibilities of a citizen

And just for the hell of it: 7 Rights and 6 Responsibilities of All U.S. Citizens

wrong. That proves nothing. It's all just someone's worthless opinion. Prove I have any such responsibilities. To do that you have to show that I agreed to them. There's no such thing as an obligation you haven't agreed to.

Prove I have any such responsibilities. To do that you have to show that I agreed to them. There's no such thing as an obligation you haven't agreed to.
Oh, but there is. It's called..........................................................................................................................................citizenship, granted at birth here. No signature is required.

Reality is....not even the most radical warming enthusiasts will proclaim a sea level rise of more than 8 inches over the last 130 years or so, which is the ONLY time frame they'll discuss.

That's reality, what you're advocating is what we like to call a WAG.

Wild Ass Guess.
The reality is Norfolk is sinking, and the waters are rising. Read the reports, it's all in there but unlike you, they aren't going to ignore the obvious. They aren't panicking, they are planning. Smart move.

And yet none of those reports show a significant rise in sea levels. Oh there's a few estimates on what might happen...if a number of extremely unlikely things ALL happen.

Like I said, WAG.

Prove I have any such responsibilities. To do that you have to show that I agreed to them. There's no such thing as an obligation you haven't agreed to.
Oh, but there is. It's called..........................................................................................................................................citizenship, granted at birth here. No signature is required.

Again, you proved nothing. You restated your previous idiocy. The social contract is a myth, and I agreed to nothing at birth, so I'm obligated to nothing.

A real contract requires explicit consent. Otherwise, it doesn't meet the definition of the word "contract." Any claims to the contrary are the signs of a hose bag or a thug.

Again, you proved nothing. You restated your previous idiocy. The social contract is a myth, and I agreed to nothing at birth, so I'm obligated to nothing.

A real contract requires explicit consent. Otherwise, it doesn't meet the definition of the word "contract." Any claims to the contrary are the signs of a hose bag or a thug.
If you don't believe you were granted, and obligated, to anything at birth, then you are not an American. You are a citizen of no nation on earth. Rights and responsibilities, it's a package deal.

Reality is....not even the most radical warming enthusiasts will proclaim a sea level rise of more than 8 inches over the last 130 years or so, which is the ONLY time frame they'll discuss.

Wild Ass Guess.
The reality is Norfolk is sinking, and the waters are rising. Read the reports, it's all in there but unlike you, they aren't going to ignore the obvious. They aren't panicking, they are planning. Smart move.

And yet none of those reports show a significant rise in sea levels. Oh there's a few estimates on what might happen...if a number of extremely unlikely things ALL happen.

Like I said, WAG.
Well, the DOD can wait for 100 years, and watch a couple of trillion dollars of infrastructure wash away but they dislike the idea, as does Congress.

If you don't believe you were granted, and obligated, to anything at birth, then you are not an American. You are a citizen of no nation on earth. Rights and responsibilities, it's a package deal.

That's not an argument. That's just venting your spleen. You have utterly failed to prove the being born within a specific political boundary imposes any legitimate obligations on me. Continue bleating about my so-called "obligations" all you want. Until you can prove it, they are fairy tales.

Furthermore, what makes you think I want to be a subject of any government on Earth? "Subject" is just a euphemism for "slave."

Wild Ass Guess.

Like I said, WAG.
Well, the DOD can wait for 100 years, and watch a couple of trillion dollars of infrastructure wash away but they dislike the idea, as does Congress.

A 6 inch increase in sea level will cause a trillion dollars of infrastructure to wash away?

I'll but you don't understand why rational people laugh at your antics.

That's not an argument. That's just venting your spleen. You have utterly failed to prove the being born within a specific political boundary imposes any legitimate obligations on me. Continue bleating about my so-called "obligations" all you want. Until you can prove it, they are fairy tales.

Furthermore, what makes you think I want to be a subject of any government on Earth? "Subject" is just a euphemism for "slave."
So, you are not a citizen therefore due nothing beyond basic human rights. Works for me but I, unlike you, am an American.

Wild Ass Guess.

Like I said, WAG.

A 6 inch increase in sea level will cause a trillion dollars of infrastructure to wash away?

Much less than that is necessary. Read the links or continue to be ignorant.

So, you are not a citizen therefore due of nothing beyond human rights. Works for me but I, unlike you, am an American.

But I am a citizen. That's specified in the Constitution. Now, if I and anyone who else who desires it were free from paying government taxes and complying with government regulations, I would be perfectly content.

Wild Ass Guess.

Like I said, WAG.

The links are propaganda. No one with a brain swallows that bilge.

Like I said, WAG.

I can't help you ignoring scientists and the DOD. Ignorant people do that.

So, you are not a citizen therefore due of nothing beyond human rights. Works for me but I, unlike you, am an American.

But I am a citizen. That's specified in the Constitution. Now, if I and anyone who else who desires it were free from paying government taxes and complying with government regulations, I would be perfectly content.
Nope. You cannot be an American. By your rules you never signed a contract. Can't have it both ways my little infant.

Nope. You cannot be an American. By your rules you never signed a contract. Can't have it both ways my little infant.

The Constitution says I am, nitwit.

Like I said, WAG.

I can't help you ignoring scientists and the DOD. Ignorant people do that.

No one ignores the DOD more than Democrats, especially Obama. He purges any general who says anything he doesn't agree with.

The Constitution says I am, nitwit.
Typical infant. You want the benefits, with no strings attached. That is not the real world.

Using you own criteria, you cannot be an American because you never agreed to be an American. Those who do are granted rights and are also subject to obligations, responsibilities. They can do that because they, unlike you, are men and women, not infants.

"Citizenship is the common thread that connects all Americans. We are a nation bound not by race or religion, but by the shared values of freedom, liberty, and equality.

Throughout our history, the United States has welcomed newcomers from all over the world. The contributions of immigrants have helped shape and define the country we know today. More than 200 years after our founding, naturalized citizens are still an important part of our democracy. By becoming a U.S. citizen, you too will have a voice in how our nation is governed.

The decision to apply is a significant one. Citizenship offers many benefits and equally important responsibilities. By applying, you are demonstrating your commitment to this country and our form of government.

Below you will find several rights and responsibilities that all citizens should exercise and respect. Some of these responsibilities are legally required of every citizen, but all are important to ensuring that America remains a free and prosperous nation."

Rights

• Freedom to express yourself.

• Freedom to worship as you wish.

• Right to a prompt, fair trial by jury.

• Right to vote in elections for public officials.

• Right to apply for federal employment requiring U.S. citizenship.

• Right to run for elected office.

• Freedom to pursue “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
Responsibilities
  • Support and defend the Constitution.

• Stay informed of the issues affecting your community.

• Participate in the democratic process.

• Respect and obey federal, state, and local laws.

• Respect the rights, beliefs, and opinions of others.

• Participate in your local community.

• Pay income and other taxes honestly, and on time, to federal, state, and local authorities.

• Serve on a jury when called upon.

• Defend the country if the need should arise.
Not you my little infant, not even close: Citizenship Rights and Responsibilities

Last edited:

Forum List

Back