SNL Mocks Ted Cruz's 5-Year-Old Daughter

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This coming from the crowd that flies into a rage if anyone even mentions the Clinton's daughter:

In last night's cold open skit last night, an actor playing Cruz said, "First, my family, I would be nothing without the love and support of my incredible family like my daughter Catherine here."

"Come here, sweetie," says the fake Cruz. "How about a hug for daddy?"

"No," says the actress, clearly much older than the real life Catherine Cruz.

"Come on, now, give daddy a hug for the camera?"

"No."

"Come here, sweetie. How about a kiss? I'll settle for a kiss. Love you too, honey. My pride and joy."

Catherine Cruz is 5 years old.​

This coming from the crowd that flies into a rage if anyone even mentions the Clinton's daughter:

In last night's cold open skit last night, an actor playing Cruz said, "First, my family, I would be nothing without the love and support of my incredible family like my daughter Catherine here."

"No."

"Come here, sweetie. How about a kiss? I'll settle for a kiss. Love you too, honey. My pride and joy."

Politician kids below the age of eighteen need to be left alone no matter what!

Yes, children are off limits. But like Bruce said, over 18 and you screw up, headlines on first page...

Well, that's what happens when you use your children in a highly politicized negative ad. His daughter didn't want him to kiss her, and he was more worried about the camera's than anything else. It was just plain creepy.

tumblr_inline_o1xlc77iMN1qzy8r9_500.png

Last edited:
People still watch SNL? That show has sucked since the original cast left, it wasn't even really that good when the original cast was still there.

Well, that's what happens when you use your children in a highly politicized negative ad. His daughter didn't want to kiss him, and he was more worried about the camera's than anything else. It was just plain creepy.

The fact that you defend this reprehensible behavior only proves that you are a despicable piece of shit.

Well, that's what happens when you use your children in a highly politicized negative ad. His daughter didn't want to kiss him, and he was more worried about the camera's than anything else. It was just plain creepy.

The fact that you defend this reprehensible behavior only proves that you are a despicable piece of shit.

Blow it out your ass, hypocrite. SNL did skits on Amy Carter. Where the hell have you been?

"No."

Like it. He's an asshole. Just another Texas American Talibaner.

Well, that's what happens when you use your children in a highly politicized negative ad. His daughter didn't want him to kiss her, and he was more worried about the camera's than anything else. It was just plain creepy.

That was the daughter? I thought it was just some kid he attacked. It's worse than I thought.

Blow it out your ass, hypocrite. SNL did skits on Amy Carter. Where the hell have you been?

She was an adult at the time, dingbat.

Yeah
Politicians shouldn't force their kids into a photo op if they aren't interested.

malia-sasha-obama-obamagirls-turkeypardon.png

She was an adult at the time, dingbat.

No she wasn't, you idiot. They did skits with her at school.

SNL Transcripts: Fran Tarkenton: 01/29/77: Amy Carter In School

Yeah
Politicians shouldn't force their kids into a photo op if they aren't interested.

malia-sasha-obama-obamagirls-turkeypardon.png

That wasn't a negative ad, dummy.

So why aren't RWer's upset with Ted Cruz for using his daughters in a highly politicized negative ad?

Sorry, your concern doesn't seem genuine.

I'll type slowly for you....because they are the children's parents. It's their call. The media needs to leave all children of all politicians alone. Completely. That's my point.

But, it's OK when they target one type of politician's child. That's your point. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back