Pentagon orders commanders to prioritize climate change in all military actions

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Forum members thought I was joking when I said a large part of the military budget was going towards "climate change." Obama is the biggest fool on the planet:

The Pentagon is ordering the top brass to incorporate climate change into virtually everything they do, from testing weapons to training troops to war planning to joint exercises with allies.

A new directive’s theme: The U.S. Armed Forces must show “resilience” and beat back the threat based on “actionable science.”

It says the military will not be able to maintain effectiveness unless the directive is followed. It orders the establishment of a new layer of bureaucracy — a wide array of “climate change boards, councils and working groups” to infuse climate change into “programs, plans and policies.”

Many a war has been fought over the grass being greener on the other side, boys.

The military thinks there's a serious problem, and crazy as they may be, they're not Chicken Little.

Many a war has been fought over the grass being greener on the other side, boys.

The military thinks there's a serious problem, and crazy as they may be, they're not Chicken Little.

No, the military does not think there's a serious problem, that is, unless they are one of Obama's hand picked stooges. I'll bet most military men are laughing over it.

161.jpg

No, the military does not think there's a serious problem, that is, unless they are one of Obama's hand picked stooges. I'll bet most military men are laughing over it.
Care to try again? And again? http://www.newsweek.com/pentagon-re...-climate-change-immediate-threat-could-277155

Pentagon Report Concludes That Climate Change Is A US Military Problem

Military Bases Face Hurdles in Climate Change Adaptation

Care to try again? And again? http://www.newsweek.com/pentagon-re...-climate-change-immediate-threat-could-277155

The work of Obama's hand picked stooges. You're doubling down on stupid.

Nope. They're the guys having to build the ship piers tall enough to deal with the new flooding...

Hampton Roads military bases brace for climate change, sea-level rise

Forum members thought I was joking when I said a large part of the military budget was going towards "climate change." Obama is the biggest fool on the planet:

The Pentagon is ordering the top brass to incorporate climate change into virtually everything they do, from testing weapons to training troops to war planning to joint exercises with allies.

A new directive’s theme: The U.S. Armed Forces must show “resilience” and beat back the threat based on “actionable science.”

It says the military will not be able to maintain effectiveness unless the directive is followed. It orders the establishment of a new layer of bureaucracy — a wide array of “climate change boards, councils and working groups” to infuse climate change into “programs, plans and policies.”
Too bad there is no such thing as man made climate change...

If you read it the military does NOT see it as a problem. The islamic communist in the oval office does. You CAN read right?

If you read it the military does NOT see it as a problem. The islamic communist in the oval office does. You CAN read right?
Read the links I posted, on, by, and about the DOD. You have heard of them, correct?

DoD Releases Report on Security Implications of Climate Change > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Article View

And no, we are not discussing the opinions of the cannon fodder, the robots with guns.

Nope. They're the guys having to build the ship piers tall enough to deal with the new flooding...

Hampton Roads military bases brace for climate change, sea-level rise

What new flooding? That sea level rise that hasn't happened?

Forum List

Back