Obama Orders Climate Change Be Considered in Military Planning

I'm so old I remember when the goal of the military was to destroy the enemy.

Obama orders climate change be considered in military planning

Anti-science is the enemy of man.

Professional Climate Change deniers should be jailed.

It's one thing to be an ignorant denier troll on some internet discussion board, we pity you.

But if you're taking a salary to spread false information that slows down meaningful progress on Global Warming solutions, then we need to charge you with a crime as you are causing harm.

No its you fuckers are causing harm and killing millions of people in third world country's, the big banks don't want to lend money to African country's to build fossil fuel power plants.

Fuck you.

Btw who is worse the anti science crowd of the liberals who deny a fetus is a baby and kills millions of them a year or us who knows the AGW is just a Fucking scam?

Well, considering that Nat Geo and PBS both have websites, it shouldn't be too hard for you to post a link for your (until proven otherwise) bullshit claims.

Go ahead.............post something valid about Hawaii's islands sinking.
Hawaii Beach Erosion Blamed on Rising Seas
How high have the seas risen?

I keep asking but everyone is afraid of the answer......

For reference here is a 2,000 year old port that Paul in the Bible used. It's well inland now.

View attachment 90843

Here is Ft Summter, high and dry as it was when Scott wrote his poem.

View attachment 90844
View attachment 90845

You are confused. Fort McHenry is in Baltimore where the Star Spangled Banner was written during the War of 1812. Fort Sumter is in Charleston SC and was shelled during the Civil War.
Sorry, got my submerged forts confused.

Neither one are submerged. I passed by Fort Sumter every time I went to sea when I was stationed in Charleston. My CO said he liked when I drove down the river. Other guys scared the crap out of him!
I was joking. They keep saying the oceans are rising so I keep posting historical landmarks still above water asking how high the oceans have risen.

Well, considering that Nat Geo and PBS both have websites, it shouldn't be too hard for you to post a link for your (until proven otherwise) bullshit claims.

Go ahead.............post something valid about Hawaii's islands sinking.
Hawaii Beach Erosion Blamed on Rising Seas

For reference here is a 2,000 year old port that Paul in the Bible used. It's well inland now.

View attachment 90843

View attachment 90844
View attachment 90845

You are confused. Fort McHenry is in Baltimore where the Star Spangled Banner was written during the War of 1812. Fort Sumter is in Charleston SC and was shelled during the Civil War.
I wish we could correct the MMGW hoax so easily....
Just because climatogists said it was 95% chance man made. 3 years ago, before we had 10 months of world record temps every month since last November. Every month the hottest since records began. Not reported on your mindless propaganda machine. Like about half the news...

View attachment 90843

View attachment 90844
View attachment 90845

Just because climatogists said it was 95% chance man made. 3 years ago, before we had 10 months of world record temps every month since last November. Every month the hottest since records began. Not reported on your mindless propaganda machine. Like about half the news...
Since records began....that's some funny fucktard liberal shit there settled scientist....

It's one thing to be an ignorant denier troll on some internet discussion board, we pity you.

But if you're taking a salary to spread false information that slows down meaningful progress on Global Warming solutions, then we need to charge you with a crime as you are causing harm.

No its you fuckers are causing harm and killing millions of people in third world country's, the big banks don't want to lend money to African country's to build fossil fuel power plants.

Fuck you.

Btw who is worse the anti science crowd of the liberals who deny a fetus is a baby and kills millions of them a year or us who knows the AGW is just a Fucking scam?

You know tons of bs lol...African countries are a big risk for all loans. link?

View attachment 90843

View attachment 90844
View attachment 90845

The 2004 report you linked to yesterday said the UK will be buried in permafrost in 3 more years. How's that working out?

View attachment 90843

View attachment 90844
View attachment 90845

The 2004 report you linked to yesterday said the UK will be buried in permafrost in 3 more years. How's that working out?
That's ridiculous lol. I don't believe it. link?

Your comrade in Chicken Littlism posted it.

Your comrade in Chicken Littlism posted it.

So, wrong again. Which link at least? And how are you mistaken about it lol?

Fuck you.

Just go to the environment forum I posted a bunch of links on this subject, I know it first hand..

I worked another 12 hours you research it for your self..

Just Google millions die each year in Africa because of smoke inhalation and the causes why:

1. Indoor fire pits

2. Big banks won't lend money because of the propaganda on man made climate change.

Fuck you.

Just go to the environment forum I posted a bunch of links on this subject, I know it first hand..

Just Google millions die each year in Africa because of smoke inhalation and the causes why:

1. Indoor fire pits

2. Big banks won't lend money because of the propaganda on man made climate change.

Don't want to research the truth pretend teacher?

Ok I will provide links on this thread tomorrow when I have time.

Fuck you.

1. Indoor fire pits

Link to #2 please. Not a wild goose chase like Whetherman. Banks don't lend money to them anyway.

Fuck you.

1. Indoor fire pits

Link to #2 please. Not a wild goose chase like Whetherman. Banks don't lend money to them anyway.

Franco I am really worn out checked my hours this week at 62 and have to work tomorrow..I will provied links tomorrow after work or when on a lull at work..this has really bugged me in the past year when I found this out.

I always thought it was about redristubiting wealth but for some reason the big banks are refusing to lend poor countries money because they don't want them to build fossil fuel power plants in the southern hemisphere.

Fuck you.

1. Indoor fire pits

Franco I am really worn out checked my hours this week at 62 and have to work tomorrow..I will provied links tomorrow after work or when on a lull at work..this has really bugged me in the past year when I found this out.

I always thought it was about redristubiting wealth but for some reason the big banks are refusing to lend poor countries money because they don't want them to build fossil fuel power plants in the southern hemisphere.
Sure. Sleep well. But I bet it's RW stuff that goes way too far. Banks don't loan money to poor people, why poor countries lol? The banks are FOS too lol...

Fuck you.

1. Indoor fire pits

Sure. Sleep well. But I bet it's RW stuff that goes way too far. Banks don't loan money to poor people, why poor countries lol? The banks are FOS too lol...

Franko I thought you were a retired teacher ?

At 51 I still love to read and learn.

Just a question how come you stopped learning at your age?

Btw banks don't loan money to poor people then why did Bill, George and now obama support it?

Franco I don't get what you are saying.

Franco I do like you dupe, we just have different opinions and come from different perpesectives on the word.

Just do me a favor my friend research this one yourself post what you find and I will not try to burn you in the morning.

1. Indoor fire pits

Franko I thought you were a retired teacher ?

At 51 I still love to read and learn.

Just a question how come you stopped learning at your age?

Btw banks don't loan money to poor people then why did Bill, George and now obama support it?

Franco I don't get what you are saying.

Franco I do like you dupe, we just have different opinions and come from different perpesectives on the word.

Just do me a favor my friend research this one yourself post what you find and I will not try to burn you in the morning.
Go for it lol. Bet I'm right, Africa is screwed.

Fuck you.

1. Indoor fire pits

Speaking of wild geese, how come you can't tell us how high the ocean has risen to accomplish all of these catastrophic disasters you claim is linked to rising oceans?

Africa is probably going chinese, thanks cheapskate, must save the greedy idiot rich GOP....

Here is a few articles Franco...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/29/world-bank-coal-cure-poverty-rejects?0p19G=e?client=ms-android-americamovil-us&espv=1

The World Bank said coal was no cure for global poverty on Wednesday, rejecting a main industry argument for building new fossil fuel projects in developing countries.

In a rebuff to coal, oil and gas companies, Rachel Kyte, the World Bank climate change envoy, said continued use of coal was exacting a heavy cost on some of the world’s poorest countries, in local health impacts as well as climate change, which is imposing even graver consequences on the developing world.

“In general globally we need to wean ourselves off coal,” Kyte told an event in Washington hosted by the New Republic and the Center for American Progress. “There is a huge social cost to coal and a huge social cost to fossil fuels … if you want to be able to breathe clean air.”

Forum List

Back