Pentagon orders commanders to prioritize climate change in all military actions

The Constitution says I am, nitwit.
Typical infant. You want the benefits, with no strings attached. That is not the real world.

What I want isn't the issue. The fact remains that the government adopted the Constitution, which says I'm a citizen. That's the end of the story.

Using you own criteria, you cannot be an American because you never agreed to be an American.

Wrong. The government's criteria says I'm a citizen.

Those who do are granted rights and are also subject to obligations, responsibilities. They can do that because they, unlike you, are men and women, not infants.

RIghts aren't granted. You're born with them.

"Citizenship is the common thread that connects all Americans. We are a nation bound not by race or religion, but by the shared values of freedom, liberty, and equality.

That's all feelgood rah-rah signifying nothing.

Throughout our history, the United States has welcomed newcomers from all over the world. The contributions of immigrants have helped shape and define the country we know today. More than 200 years after our founding, naturalized citizens are still an important part of our democracy. By becoming a U.S. citizen, you too will have a voice in how our nation is governed.

The decision to apply is a significant one. Citizenship offers many benefits and equally important responsibilities. By applying, you are demonstrating your commitment to this country and our form of government.

Below you will find several rights and responsibilities that all citizens should exercise and respect. Some of these responsibilities are legally required of every citizen, but all are important to ensuring that America remains a free and prosperous nation."

Rights
  • Freedom to express yourself.

• Freedom to worship as you wish.

• Right to a prompt, fair trial by jury.

• Right to vote in elections for public officials.

• Right to apply for federal employment requiring U.S. citizenship.

• Right to run for elected office.

• Freedom to pursue “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
Responsibilities
  • Support and defend the Constitution.

• Stay informed of the issues affecting your community.

• Participate in the democratic process.

• Respect and obey federal, state, and local laws.

• Respect the rights, beliefs, and opinions of others.

• Participate in your local community.

• Pay income and other taxes honestly, and on time, to federal, state, and local authorities.

• Serve on a jury when called upon.

• Defend the country if the need should arise.
Not you my little infant, not even close: Citizenship Rights and Responsibilities

More of the same. You proved nothing.

Typical infant. You want the benefits, with no strings attached. That is not the real world.

What I want isn't the issue. The fact remains that the government adopted the Constitution, which says I'm a citizen. That's the end of the story.

Using you own criteria, you cannot be an American because you never agreed to be an American.

Those who do are granted rights and are also subject to obligations, responsibilities. They can do that because they, unlike you, are men and women, not infants.

"Citizenship is the common thread that connects all Americans. We are a nation bound not by race or religion, but by the shared values of freedom, liberty, and equality.

Throughout our history, the United States has welcomed newcomers from all over the world. The contributions of immigrants have helped shape and define the country we know today. More than 200 years after our founding, naturalized citizens are still an important part of our democracy. By becoming a U.S. citizen, you too will have a voice in how our nation is governed.

The decision to apply is a significant one. Citizenship offers many benefits and equally important responsibilities. By applying, you are demonstrating your commitment to this country and our form of government.

Below you will find several rights and responsibilities that all citizens should exercise and respect. Some of these responsibilities are legally required of every citizen, but all are important to ensuring that America remains a free and prosperous nation."

Rights

Responsibilities

• Pay income and other taxes honestly, and on time, to federal, state, and local authorities.

Not you my little infant, not even close: Citizenship Rights and Responsibilities

The government says you're a citizen, with rights and responsibilities. You reject those, you never signed a contract you say, so therefore you're nothing.

Rights

Responsibilities

The government says you're a citizen, with rights and responsibilities. You reject those, you never signed a contract you say, so therefore you're nothing.

The government is bound by it's own rules and commitments to respect my rights as a citizen. I have no such obligation to respect any claim by the government.

Rights

Responsibilities

The government is bound by it's own rules and commitments to respect my rights as a citizen. I have no such obligation to respect any claim by the government.
So you believe, but that is untrue, which is why you are allowed to renounce your citizenship by birth. Since you never contracted to be an American, in you're thinking, you have never been one. You don't respect what's required to be an American so therefore, you aren't one. Personally I'm very pleased by that.

...Well, the DOD can wait for 100 years, and watch a couple of trillion dollars of infrastructure wash away but they dislike the idea, as does Congress.
There isn't a damned thing that either DoD or Congress can do, to avert that day. Not a damned thing.

Nobody is going to pull the funding of the DoD.

Think the ones who toe the line will get their projects...and the ones who don't.....don't?

If you think it doesn't happen that way, you're a bigger fool than I thought.

Forum members thought I was joking when I said a large part of the military budget was going towards "climate change." Obama is the biggest fool on the planet:

The Pentagon is ordering the top brass to incorporate climate change into virtually everything they do, from testing weapons to training troops to war planning to joint exercises with allies.

A new directive’s theme: The U.S. Armed Forces must show “resilience” and beat back the threat based on “actionable science.”

It says the military will not be able to maintain effectiveness unless the directive is followed. It orders the establishment of a new layer of bureaucracy — a wide array of “climate change boards, councils and working groups” to infuse climate change into “programs, plans and policies.”
Of course. Why confront real evil in the world when you can just make up fantasy monsters to confront.

Think the ones who toe the line will get their projects...and the ones who don't.....don't?

All it takes is for the DoD to sit on this for a few months and then it goes away.

The Pentagon is ALSO aware that His Imperial Majesty will be relinquishing the Imperial Crown in another 11 months.

Something tells me they aren't going to be in any particular rush to get this done.

And if you don't believe that things happen just that way in the waning days of an unpopular Administration (and it IS, within DoD), then... well...

As to being a fool, well, you may very well be right, but I'm comforted by the idea that there are a handful of others - yourself included - in even worse shape.

Any other personal insults you'd care to trade, or are we done yet?

All it takes is for the DoD to sit on this for a few months and then it goes away.

The Pentagon is ALSO aware that His Imperial Majesty will be relinquishing the Imperial Crown in another 11 months.

Something tells me they aren't going to be in any particular rush to get this done.

And if you don't believe that things happen just that way in the waning days of an unpopular Administration (and it IS, within DoD), then... well...

As to being a fool, well, you may very well be right, but I'm comforted by the idea that there are a handful of others - yourself included - in even worse shape.

Any other personal insults you'd care to trade, or are we done yet?

Well I do actually have a little experience in dealing with federal departments, their budgets and how the allocate that funding. So yes, to get what they want, they'll do what is necessary to get it. The BIA is a wonderful example of such.

Will they change their tune after Barrack Hussein Obama leaves office? Depends on who gets the chair next.

There's nobody who is better at going where the wind blows than federal departments who want money.

Many a war has been fought over the grass being greener on the other side, boys.

The military thinks there's a serious problem, and crazy as they may be, they're not Chicken Little.

No, the military does not think there's a serious problem, that is, unless they are one of Obama's hand picked stooges. I'll bet most military men are laughing over it.

Wrong. Military officials at Norfolk Naval Base recently told Secretary of State John Kerry that the base will need to be abandoned in less than 30 years. Why? Because rising sea levels are going to make it impossible to maintain a naval station there.

So climate change is, in fact, a threat to our national security. And the opinions of unsophisticated, uneducated tea bagger nobodies such as yourself simply don't matter.

Many a war has been fought over the grass being greener on the other side, boys.

The military thinks there's a serious problem, and crazy as they may be, they're not Chicken Little.

No, the military does not think there's a serious problem, that is, unless they are one of Obama's hand picked stooges. I'll bet most military men are laughing over it.

Wrong. Military officials at Norfolk Naval Base recently told Secretary of State John Kerry that the base will need to be abandoned in less than 30 years. Why? Because rising sea levels are going to make it impossible to maintain a naval station there.

So climate change is, in fact, a threat to our national security. And the opinions of unsophisticated, uneducated tea bagger nobodies such as yourself simply don't matter.

A sea level rise of less less than 2 inches is going to make it impossible to maintain a naval station there?

You and Secretary Kerry are the world's two biggest suckers.

People who fall for the AGW scam are a bigger threat to our national security than ISIS.

A sea level rise of less less than 2 inches is going to make it impossible to maintain a naval station there?

You and Secretary Kerry are the world's two biggest suckers.

People who fall for the AGW scam are a bigger threat to our national security than ISIS.

I'm just relaying what the Navy told Kerry, tea bagger pussy. You calling the Navy suckers, also?

Unlike cons the US military has to deal with reality. Many of its bases are at sea level so even a slight rise will disrupt military capability.

Cons continue to deny reality though cuz its too scawwwwy.

They can by not giving promotions
Possible, but, in connection with an unliked Administration that is down to its last 11 months... unlikely.

Forum List

Back