Pentacostal Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, House. Let's try this again. You mentioned McDonalds and fast food chains so let's use that analogy instead. Here you go -

McDonalds has a system. They have an employee / instruction manual that instructs their workers on what the system is and exactly how to do it so the results come out the same way each time. They use the same beef, the same measurement for each hamburger, two shakes of pepper, one shake of salt in the meat, cook it for x amount of minutes, flip burger, cook for x amount of minutes, take off grill, pass down the assembly line to condiments, put the bun on it and wrap it up - and it's ready to go.

Go to Texas McDonald's. They use the same beef, the same measurement for each hamburger, two shakes of pepper, one shake of salt in the meat, cook it for x amount of minutes, flip burger, cook for x amount of minutes, take off grill, pass down the assembly line to condiments, put the bun on it and wrap it up - it's ready to go.

Go to NY McDonald's ... They use the same beef, the same measurement for each hamburger, two shakes of pepper, one shake of salt in the meat, cook it for x amount of minutes, flip burger, cook for x amount of minutes, take off grill, pass down the assembly line to condiments, put the bun on it and wrap it up - it's ready to go.

Go to Florida McDonalds, Texas, McDonalds, California McDonalds, Las Vegas McDonalds, Oklahoma McDonalds, North Carolina McDonalds, South Carolina McDonalds, Illinois McDonalds, Washington McDonalds or any other McDonalds and you will find the same system to make that hamburger. You will also note consistency of the hamburger, the texture of the hamburger, the look of the hamburger, the content of the hamburger, the taste of the hamburger and why is this? Because McDonalds has a system so that each and every hamburger looks and tastes the same! Guess what, House?

God has a system! The instruction manual is His bible. Each and every person who believes on the Lord Jesus Christ follows the same system. Repent! Check! believe! Check! confess Jesus is Lord! Check! Be baptized with water, Check! Be baptized in the Holy Spirit. Check! Preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Check! Same message as Paul! Check! Same message as Mark, Peter, Luke and John! Check! Check! Check! Check! Need answer to prayer? Jesus said, If my words abide in you and you abide in me you shall ask what you will and it shall be done unto you. Are you born again and abiding in Christ? Check! Are you doing what Jesus said to do? Check! Here comes the answer! Ding!

God has a system. Do it Gods way and you get Gods results. Every single time.

Do it your own way and you won't get a thing. Why?

Because God is not Burger King. You do not get it your way. You get it His way or No Way At All.

- Jeremiah

Last edited:
I guess you must be hungry, as you stopped reading at McDonald's. That's okay, I'll repeat my previous point:

You still haven't accounted for the billions of people that never received this oh so uniquely sacred message. Are you dooming them to hell simply because His Holiness failed to deliver this particular flavor of salvation to their borders?

Doesn't sound like a loving (or competent) God to me. Sounds more like a desperate attempt to control anybody that doesn't have the capacity to think outside their own narrow world view.

I guess you must be hungry, as you stopped reading at McDonald's. That's okay, I'll repeat my previous point:

You still haven't accounted for the billions of people that never received this oh so uniquely sacred message. Are you dooming them to hell simply because His Holiness failed to deliver this particular flavor of salvation to their borders?

Doesn't sound like a loving (or competent) God to me. Sounds more like a desperate attempt to control anybody that doesn't have the capacity to think outside their own narrow world view.

You're right, House. I am hungry and my hummus and pita chips have just arrived so this will be my final response to you as I am not going to argue over the Word of God. Either you receive it or you don't -

On the matter of my reply giving the analogy that God has a system, House. God does indeed have a system. Here is His plan for receiving everlasting life and entering into Heaven: His Son.

Jesus Christ said, I am the way and the truth and the life. No man comes to the father except through me. - John 14: 6 No man means no man, House. Not the billions of people you have mentioned, not the millions more that will be born. No man means no man. Gods ways are higher than our ways. God is not an unjust God.

Had the people you speak of whom you assume never encountered God -( yet you cannot know what God has or has not done nor the heart of any man - Only God knows these things) - heard what you have and had the privledge of hearing, seen what you have had the privledge of seeing they most likely would have believed upon His Son straight away. But the truth is that because of the hardness of our own hearts we resist God and His Son which tells us the path is narrow - because we want to have it our way ( therein my reasoning for the burger king comment ) but you see, House, Heaven belongs to God and he is not sharing his throne with any other gods. Because He is God alone, He is the Great I am.

You see, only Jesus Christ hung on that Cross for you and I and if you reject him then you will have to suffer the consequences of that decision by eternal separation from God as it is written in the Scriptures.

Because at the end of the day here, we are not speaking about those who you presume didn't hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ but rather we are speaking about you, personally, who have been here on the Pentacostal Fire thread, exposed to the written Word of God and Who He is and why we must do things Gods' way by following His plan of redemption, House.

So one day when you come to the end of your long life, you will meet the LORD, and you will not have the excuse of, .......but.....but.....I didn't know.. No. That will not be you at all.

Because He is going to remind you of this day and He is going to tell you I sent my servant to warn you that there was only one way into heaven and you didn't listen. Depart from me, ye worker of iniquity, I never knew you....... OR ....... You will come to your "Senses" here as the prodigal son did and say, Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. Forgive me. And you will return to the LORD and labor in his field and then one day at the end of your long life you will see the LORD and he will say, Well done. Good and faithful servant. Enter in, great is thy reward...........and the gates of heaven shall be opened wide unto you.

Which shall it be, House? I pray it shall be the latter. I shall be praying for you and now I am going to have my dinner of hummus and pita chips.

I bid you good night.

-Jeremiah

Because at the end of the day here, we are not speaking about those who you presume didn't hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ

That's precisely what I'm talking about, and you're dodging my points.

I don't need your help with salvation. Stick to the point.

I'm still waiting for you to justify the eternal damnation of billions of people that God failed to notify of His grand design through a fella in the middle east.

So many people from the early AD's to today... dead and rotting in their graves, languishing in Hell because God failed (if you are to be believed).

Address that if you want me to maintain any sort of respect for your beliefs, otherwise you're just another close-minded hack.

There is nothing that indicates that those who have never heard of Christ will be doomed to hell. That would be unjust, and God is 100% just. He's also a loving Father, that will go to any length to snatch His children out of the jaws of hell. Those you mention should fall under the request made by Christ during His suffering on the cross, "Forgive them for they no not what they do".

Today His Word is broadcast all over the world. Prophecy fulfilled. :)

Last edited:
There is nothing that indicates that those who have never heard of Christ will be doomed to hell. That would be unjust, and God is 100% just. He's also a loving Father, that will go to any length to snatch His children out of the jaws of hell. Those you mention should fall under the request made by Christ during His suffering on the cross, "Forgive them for they no not what they do".

Today His Word is broadcast all over the world. Prophecy fulfilled. :)

That's your belief. I'm talking about Jeremiah's. Apparently, he's fine with billions of people going straight to hell for the simple reason that they happened to live on an inopportune patch of dirt.

* Revised * Giving fuller explanation here *

Irish Ram is correct about Jesus speaking on the matter of had you not known it was a sin it would not have been counted against you. I agree with her on that point, House. God is a just God. I already told you that. I never said innocent people were going to burn in hell. ( yet NONE are born innocent for all have been born with the sin of Adam on their soul ) I agree with Irish Ram that Jesus said if you had not known it was sin - it would not be counted against you. Yet the men whom Jesus said, Father forgive them for they know not what they do, while not having that sin counted against them would remain condemned for having heard the gospel yet denied Christ and rejected it. Therefore they remained condemned in their sins. Jesus said the tax collector and the prostitute would enter into heaven before the religious Pharisee. Matthew 22 expounds on that point.

Still I do not believe that is the reason for you not serving the LORD. That's just your "excuse" for not serving the LORD. Now that - that little matter is settled, I woke up this morning so I feel like praising the LORD right now. Which is exactly what I'm going to do. You are welcome to remain with us for the worship music. I hope you do because I believe God inhabits the praises of His people and those who hear the people of God making a joyful noise will encounter the presence of the LORD. Wouldn't it be a fine day to encounter the presence of the LORD, House? Glory to God! I believe it would! Here comes Shirley Caesar with, I feel like Praising Him!

* Irish Ram! How many times have I preached on Matthew 22 on this board now?
Does anybody read the threads I've posted here? House obviously hasn't!!
Or he could never have made the claim to begin with! Mattthew 22 is for House!

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/UiqrOsO1HX8]I Feel Like Praising Him - Gospel Legends Volume 1 Shirley Caesar - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/mAsv6j7cs4o]Don't Let The Devil Ride - Gospel Legends Volume 1 Neal Roberson - YouTube[/ame]

Irish Ram is correct. I agree with her, House. God is a just God. I already told you that. I never said innocent people were going to burn in hell. You said I said that. But I never said that. I agree with Irish Ram.

Day late, dollar short, and all that rot.

I don't need anyone to piggyback onto my side of a discussion to help me along, so I have zero respect for people that duck and dodge until somebody else bails them out.

I'm done here.

Thank God for being an "on time" God. I praise His Holy Name this day! Did you wake up this morning? Then you have something to praise Him about! Amen? Amen!

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://youtu.be/0N0ehlFFkF0]God Has Smiled On Me - Gospel Legends Volume 3 soloist Dr. Bobby Jones - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lvU-DislkI]Benny Hinn: Let the Bodies Hit the Floor - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/WbGbzKDPbGY]He Knows How Much We Can Bear sung by Rev. Clay Evans - YouTube[/ame]

Good to see you this latter part of the morn, Steven_R! You are right on time because as the praiser sang - God is an on time God! He wants you to hear this message today! I was listening to this sister talk about the LORD healing her and it truly blessed me. Jesus heals in many different ways. Jesus healed some that very same day, others were healed instantly. I do not know why different people are healed differently but neither do I understand the ways of God. I know in Katherine Kuhlmans services the people were healed instantly. I will have to put up some Katherine Kulman services today because the anointing is so strong on those videos - it is sure to touch people. I always enjoyed seeing the sceptics show up at Katherine's services because many were doctors and when they were asked to be the people to verify the healings of the people who had received a miracle? They either became believers or went away. The truth has a way of doing it that. Thank God for the truth - that Jesus still heals today! Amen. This sister received a different sort of healing - enjoy the song! [ame=http://youtu.be/jmJnLIWs0vE]Touch Me Lord Jesus - Gospel Legends Volume 1 Margret Allison - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/KoDfhMEiXH8]If It Had Not Been for the Lord sung by Rev. Clay Evans - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/TTf8gTHme08]Lord Help Me To Hold Out - Gospel Legends Volume 2 soloist Spencer Taylor, Doug Williams - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/RZ_V5Jdoy2g]"I WON'T COMPLAIN" REV.PAUL JONES (Extended Version) Praise Break - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back