Pennsylvania man arrested for "I did that" sticker

You morons feel entitled to do whatever the fuck you like (mah 'Libber-tees'). People that know better (LEOs) kick your teeth in.

This coming from a side that says burning down buildings is "mostly peaceful"

tens of thousands of these stickers have been placed, and this is the first time anyone has come to blows over it.

I guess you failed math back in grade school.

irrelevant.

Would you be OK if someone plastered your car with stickers?
What about what you vicious leftists plastered cars with? Justify this or STFU.

1649686590405.png

If they leave no lasting damage I suppose I could get along somehow

But in your case the psychological trauma might be much greater

So I respect the property of other people and I have the issue?

Low character is your problem.

A Pennsylvania man fed up with rising gas prices was arrested after he put stickers on fuel pumps featuring a finger-pointing Joe Biden that say 'I did that!' in a protest gaining traction around the country.

Thomas Richard Glazewski, 54, of Manor Township, was arrested on March 31 after a confrontation with police that was caught on video and shared on social media by over 3,000 people as of Sunday.

The video shows Glazewski being tackled by cops at a Turkey Hill convenience store on 1503 Columbia Avenue in East Hempfield Township, Lancaster Online reported.

Comment:
This looks like a Democrat Police State thought crime arrest.
People can loot stores in broad daylight, but they can't express their contempt for the Democrat Cult Leader.
Absolutely!

The Negros can spend six months looting, burning, rioting and murdering and the government won't do shit.

However, spend four hours protesting a stolen election and taking selfies in Pelosi's office or put a Biden sticker on a gas pump and you are going to jail.

Forum List

Back