Pennsylvania man arrested for "I did that" sticker

Pro vandalism are you? You must be the guy who smeared crap on the walls of the Capitol.
A person can always tell when they are in a Democrat area because of the illiterate graffiti vandalism.

graffitidemocratsasasashhkhj.jpg

A Pennsylvania man fed up with rising gas prices was arrested after he put stickers on fuel pumps featuring a finger-pointing Joe Biden that say 'I did that!' in a protest gaining traction around the country.

Thomas Richard Glazewski, 54, of Manor Township, was arrested on March 31 after a confrontation with police that was caught on video and shared on social media by over 3,000 people as of Sunday.

The video shows Glazewski being tackled by cops at a Turkey Hill convenience store on 1503 Columbia Avenue in East Hempfield Township, Lancaster Online reported.

Comment:
This looks like a Democrat Police State thought crime arrest.
People can loot stores in broad daylight, but they can't express their contempt for the Democrat Cult Leader.
Did those pumps (or whatever) he put those stickers on belong to him? If not, it's vandalism.

I was referring to YOUR car and YOUR possible need for sedatives and counseling

I don;t live in a shithole area where no one has respect for property rights.

So get back to me when people start putting stickers on everything you own and tell me it's no big deal.

Hey look Honey someone put a sticker on the bed that says you're a whore.

Isn; that fucking hilarious?

The Police should be doing something about the Troglocrat mass shoplifting crimes instead of arresting a guy for a sticker.
But, Joe Biden is the leader of the Cult and it is a thought crime to insult him.

shopliftingdemocratcriminals.jpg

The Police should be doing something about the Troglocrat mass shoplifting crimes instead of arresting a guy for a sticker.
But, Joe Biden is the leader of the Cult and it is a thought crime to insult him.

View attachment 629070
So that condones you breaking the law right?

Gee the cop didn;t arrest a shoplifter so I should be able to commit crimes too.

Can't you hear how utterly STUPID that sounds?

Forum List

Back