Penn U Professor: Carson a Coon

Obama, Sharpton, BLM and all the usual suspects to demand resignation in 5...4....3.....

University of Pennsylvania Professor Anthea Butler called Presidential Candidate Ben Carson a “coon” for claiming that people have the right to display Confederate flags on private property.

“If only there was a ‘coon of the year’ award…” Professor Butler tweeted in response to another tweet linking to a Sports Illustrated article in which Carson was quoted defended the right of NASCAR fans to fly Confederate flags during races.

“Swastikas are a symbol of hate for some people too … and yet they still exist in our museums and places like that,” Carson observed during the event in North Carolina with NASCAR legend Richard Petty. “If it’s a majority of people in that area who want it to fly, I certainly wouldn’t take it down,” he added, noting that NASCAR races are held on private property.

The word “coon” is an offensive term to slander Africans, deriving from the Portuguese word “barracoos,” which is a hut-like dwelling used to store slaves during auctions, according to Online Etymology.

no source. can't be bothered. :cuckoo:

Obama, Sharpton, BLM and all the usual suspects to demand resignation in 5...4....3.....

University of Pennsylvania Professor Anthea Butler called Presidential Candidate Ben Carson a “coon” for claiming that people have the right to display Confederate flags on private property.

“If only there was a ‘coon of the year’ award…” Professor Butler tweeted in response to another tweet linking to a Sports Illustrated article in which Carson was quoted defended the right of NASCAR fans to fly Confederate flags during races.

“Swastikas are a symbol of hate for some people too … and yet they still exist in our museums and places like that,” Carson observed during the event in North Carolina with NASCAR legend Richard Petty. “If it’s a majority of people in that area who want it to fly, I certainly wouldn’t take it down,” he added, noting that NASCAR races are held on private property.

The word “coon” is an offensive term to slander Africans, deriving from the Portuguese word “barracoos,” which is a hut-like dwelling used to store slaves during auctions, according to Online Etymology.

You knew the filthy democrats would start their racism. It is in their nature, they can't help it. Obama or Sharpton will call him a "house n!gger" like they did to Herman Cain. Democrats are vile racist scum, it's just what they are.

i hope they (Democrats) continue to race-bait too!! in an era where people are just tired of politicians in general i beleive Democrats/Progressives/Liberals have gotten away with the race-bating victimhood-pimping politics for far too long and that REAL CHANGE might be in the air.

if there was something there that wasnt true wouldnt youhave refuted it moron?

no you just want to be a bomb-thrower with no facts of your own. STFU

hurdle%2Braccoon%2Bpun.jpg

RW's are so irrelevant, they're cute .. as in laughable losers.

it's so cute watching left-wing nutjobs on the way out whistle while walking past the graveyard!!

lol

yes loon i thought of it myself; but it's no more childish than your post.

go cry

yes loon i thought of it myself; but it's no more childish than your post.

go cry

so far you or any other RW'r hasn't said anything that might help get a single republican candidate elected. Not that they would anyway ... lol

carry on

PC is a one-way street only, so there won't be much pushback on this.
lol, so suddenly you think PC is a good thing.
That's not what I said. Not even close. Not even within miles.

And DING!

As the USMB King of Straw Man arguments, you know that you are allowed one (1) "that's not what I said" per thread. You may attempt to communicate with me on another thread, at which time I will decide whether I wish to respond.

What in the world is wrong with you?

Sorry, I keep forgetting so many are uninformed.
Ivy League prof. calls Ben Carson a 'coon'

Sorry, I keep forgetting so many are uninformed.
Ivy League prof. calls Ben Carson a 'coon'

so get informed

it was said by a black woman whose opinion is her own.

but thanks for the fauxrage.

and I simply pointed out that your useless o/p didn't contain any links or sources.

but thanks for playing.

now hear this leftard!! lol

Carly Fiorina Leads Hillary Clinton by 14 Points in Head to ...
www.breitbart.com/.../carly-fiorina-bests-hillary-clinton-head-he...
Breitbart
23 hours ago - Carly Fiorina Leads Hillary Clinton by 14 Points in Head to Head ... However, Clinton – like Sanders – beats Trump, but only by three points.

Fox has Clinton leading Carly by 7

2016 - General Election: Fiorina vs. Clinton | RealClearPolitics

Beerfart .... LMAO

Forum List

Back