Penn U Professor: Carson a Coon

now hear this leftard!! lol

Carly Fiorina Leads Hillary Clinton by 14 Points in Head to ...
www.breitbart.com/.../carly-fiorina-bests-hillary-clinton-head-he...
Breitbart
23 hours ago - Carly Fiorina Leads Hillary Clinton by 14 Points in Head to Head ... However, Clinton – like Sanders – beats Trump, but only by three points.

Fox has Clinton leading Carly by 7

2016 - General Election: Fiorina vs. Clinton | RealClearPolitics

Beerfart .... LMAO

which is about what dems usually whup your sorry asses by.

Obama, Sharpton, BLM and all the usual suspects to demand resignation in 5...4....3.....

University of Pennsylvania Professor Anthea Butler called Presidential Candidate Ben Carson a “coon” for claiming that people have the right to display Confederate flags on private property.

“If only there was a ‘coon of the year’ award…” Professor Butler tweeted in response to another tweet linking to a Sports Illustrated article in which Carson was quoted defended the right of NASCAR fans to fly Confederate flags during races.

“Swastikas are a symbol of hate for some people too … and yet they still exist in our museums and places like that,” Carson observed during the event in North Carolina with NASCAR legend Richard Petty. “If it’s a majority of people in that area who want it to fly, I certainly wouldn’t take it down,” he added, noting that NASCAR races are held on private property.

The word “coon” is an offensive term to slander Africans, deriving from the Portuguese word “barracoos,” which is a hut-like dwelling used to store slaves during auctions, according to Online Etymology.

no source. can't be bothered. :cuckoo:
Sorry, I keep forgetting so many are uninformed.
Ivy League prof. calls Ben Carson a 'coon'

so get informed

it was said by a black woman whose opinion is her own.

but thanks for the fauxrage.

and I simply pointed out that your useless o/p didn't contain any links or sources.

but thanks for playing.
Fun watching Leftards display their hypocrisy every day. As well as their racist hatred.

now hear this leftard!! lol

Carly Fiorina Leads Hillary Clinton by 14 Points in Head to ...
www.breitbart.com/.../carly-fiorina-bests-hillary-clinton-head-he...
Breitbart
23 hours ago - Carly Fiorina Leads Hillary Clinton by 14 Points in Head to Head ... However, Clinton – like Sanders – beats Trump, but only by three points.

Fox has Clinton leading Carly by 7

2016 - General Election: Fiorina vs. Clinton | RealClearPolitics

Beerfart .... LMAO

which is about what dems usually whup your sorry asses by.

yawn

try to keep up with current events dummy???

Obama, Sharpton, BLM and all the usual suspects to demand resignation in 5...4....3.....

University of Pennsylvania Professor Anthea Butler called Presidential Candidate Ben Carson a “coon” for claiming that people have the right to display Confederate flags on private property.

“If only there was a ‘coon of the year’ award…” Professor Butler tweeted in response to another tweet linking to a Sports Illustrated article in which Carson was quoted defended the right of NASCAR fans to fly Confederate flags during races.

“Swastikas are a symbol of hate for some people too … and yet they still exist in our museums and places like that,” Carson observed during the event in North Carolina with NASCAR legend Richard Petty. “If it’s a majority of people in that area who want it to fly, I certainly wouldn’t take it down,” he added, noting that NASCAR races are held on private property.

The word “coon” is an offensive term to slander Africans, deriving from the Portuguese word “barracoos,” which is a hut-like dwelling used to store slaves during auctions, according to Online Etymology.

so get informed

and I simply pointed out that your useless o/p didn't contain any links or sources.

but thanks for playing.

YAWN

"her opinion is her own"

yes loser; but it is anybody else's right to scrutinize what she's said. so typical of you thin-skinned hypocritical cowards to start crying when the tables are turned.

and of course this isnt the first left-wing nutjob to call Carson a coon.

idiots and hypocrites

so get informed

but thanks for playing.

YAWN

"her opinion is her own"

yes loser; but it is anybody else's right to scrutinize what she's said. so typical of you thin-skinned hypocritical cowards to start crying when the tables are turned.

you're the one in melt-down, nutter. perhaps you should take a valium. it might help with the spittle dripping down the side of your face.

Video: Check out Ben Carson's epic closing statement at ...
conservativefiringline.com/video-check-out-ben-carsons-epic-closing-sta...
Aug 6, 2015 - Video: Check out Ben Carson's epic closing statement at Fox debate. ... Liberals on Twitter attack Dr. Ben Carson with racial slurs after CPAC speech .... Racist, sexist left-wing hatemongers at Salon call conservative ... Liberals like those at Salon love to hurl the race card for any reason or no reason at all.

[

so get informed

It was said by a leftist elite who demonstrates that racism is part and parcel of the left.

Again, had a Republican said this of Obama, you WOULD demand a resignation. But since this was said of an enemy of the party, you defend the racist diatribe,

As always, there is no hypocrisy like demopocrisy.

but thanks for playing.

You tried to defend your filthy party by insinuating the story was fabricated.

Party above all with you.

BTW, where is it you want Iran to drop their shiny new Obamanuke? Tel Aviv? You never answered before...

so far you or any other RW'r hasn't said anything that might help get a single republican candidate elected. Not that they would anyway ... lol

carry on

So, you think calling Ben Carson a "coon" helps get Hillary or Comrade Sanders elected? :eek:

what leads you to believe I EVEN quoted "COON" 1 single time ... its irrelevant. Try and keep up ..

so far you or any other RW'r hasn't said anything that might help get a single republican candidate elected. Not that they would anyway ... lol

carry on

So, you think calling Ben Carson a "coon" helps get Hillary or Comrade Sanders elected? :eek:

what leads you to believe I EVEN quoted "COON" 1 single time ... its irrelevant. Try and keep up ..

why cant you just answer the question? why are libs such coward/??

you said nothing the Right has said is helping "a single republican get elected". you're saying this on a message board about a comment being made by a left-winger about Carson. why is it not relevant than to ask how does that help the Left get their candidates elected????

Forum List

Back