Question for those who support arming teachers...

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Why do you support more government employees with guns? Many of these teachers are union members....aka communists. If you want to arm the teachers, you are supporting the arming of goverment communists with weapons in the name of our childrens safety, and thus, not a true conservative.

Why do you support more government employees with guns? Many of these teachers are union members....aka communists. If you want to arm the teachers, you are supporting the arming of goverment communists with weapons in the name of our childrens safety, and thus, not a true conservative.

Typical lefty ass backwards thinking. No one is in favor of compelling anyone to be armed, rather we are in favor of giving them the option to take personal responsibility for their own safety by doing so. A bad guy, just having the knowledge they might meet armed opposition will normally look for another target. The lefts free kill zones (gun free zones) create a safe, target rich environment for anyone wishing to do others harm. So carry on and enjoy your ignorance.

FOR gawds sakes. IF the teachers get together and VOTE they want to take classes on how to handle a gun and carry one, then that is UP TO THEM .

how would you have liked to have been that poor Security guard at that school who was only ARMED with pepper spray and see someone coming at you with a gun?

just because some of you don't know how to handle a gun doesn't mean EVERYONE else will be the same.

so get your pepper spray or box of can goods to defend yourself and stop worrying you wee selves over this.

Typical lefty ass backwards thinking. No one is in favor of compelling anyone to be armed, rather we are in favor of giving them the option to take personal responsibility for their own safety by doing so. A bad guy, just having the knowledge they might meet armed opposition will normally look for another target. The lefts free kill zones (gun free zones) create a safe, target rich environment for anyone wishing to do others harm. So carry on and enjoy your ignorance.
Typical ignorant, illiterate right wing thinking. Who said anything about compelling?

Typical ignorant, illiterate right wing thinking. Who said anything about compelling?

Fuck you and your game of semantics. I gave a clear statement on our line of thought. Take it or leave it, I don't give a damn.

Fuck you and your game of semantics. I gave a clear statement on our line of thought. Take it or leave it, I don't give a damn.
Dont get emotional. Your entire post was based on a figment of your imagination. Because of that you are a moron.

Dont get emotional. Your entire post was based on a figment of your imagination. Because of that you are a moron.

I'm sorry your ignorance won't allow you to look anywhere but to government for your personal safety. Not everyone is as weak and pathetic as you. So instead of your ad hom attacks, how about to take apart my post point by point with actual arguments instead of your bullshit?

I'm sorry your ignorance won't allow you to look anywhere but to government for your personal safety. Not everyone is as weak and pathetic as you. So instead of your ad hom attacks, how about to take apart my post point by point with actual arguments instead of your bullshit?
You sound like an idiot. The government is the last entity I would rely on for my personal safety. I think your problem is that being an idiot you dont know how to start a thread so you start pulling things out of your ass to see what fits. You took apart your post with your first sentence you mealy mouthed moron.
laugh.gif

JFC I just hope they don't give a gun to that crazy old woman Anthea Butler. LOL

When they start allowing teachers to carry weapons you will see more school shootings. I know I had several teachers I wondered about in school. They looked like they were ready to snap at any moment.

I support any law abiding person the ability to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose. The 2nd amendment doesn't make a distinction between liberal or conservative. BTW most police officers are union members as well as firefighters.

Oh look, another false narrative thread.

1. Teachers are not necessarily "communists".
2. Community College teachers often aren't unionized. They are community members who have taken on teaching positions.

I support any law abiding person the ability to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose. The 2nd amendment doesn't make a distinction between liberal or conservative. BTW most police officers are union members as well as firefighters.
Did you leave a word out of your first sentence? It doesnt make sense.

what kind of twisted nonsense is that.....you're a disgrace to the jessie hill name...

...and I'm from n.o.

Did you leave a word out of your first sentence? It doesnt make sense.

I support any law abiding person the ability to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose.

Could be my Texas vernacular, but it seems to be pretty cut and dried to me.

What I think this shooting confirms more than anything is that lunatics who have shown a tendency to not take their meds, should be locked up for good. Crazy people need to be restrained. They should not be out walking amongst the rest of us.

Forum List

Back