Penis transplant...

The rights of trans people isn't what you folks want to talk about. It's dead dicks.

Page 5 already lol
Happy with yourself? You've formed a new group here; THE DEAD DICK SOCIETY.

Mission accomplished. I nominate Asslepias for president of the club.
I respectfully decline since you know you wanted to be the president. Why else would you start a thread about dead dicks?

I accept. As to what other reason, well, to give you some erotic reading material. We all know you are fingering yourself as you are reading this thread. Stop acting like you aren't loving the shit out of this!
I knew you would accept. It was a mere formality. Now what is your obsession to dead dicks caused by?

Page 5 already lol
Happy with yourself? You've formed a new group here; THE DEAD DICK SOCIETY.

Mission accomplished. I nominate Asslepias for president of the club.
I respectfully decline since you know you wanted to be the president. Why else would you start a thread about dead dicks?

The thread isn't about dead dicks, it's about the gentleman who had cancer of his original dick and they've given him a new dick from a deceased man....now the dick is alive again....so it's not dead is it?

Trust Leftist fools like YOU to make the thread about dead dicks, but being Leftist fools you have to deflect it's what you do.
Of course its about dead dicks. The OP has spoken after attempting to swallow of course.

"First of all, how weird would that be to have someone else's Johnson attached to you? I mean a lung, yeah. But a penis? That is just a hard one to swallow."

:rolleyes-41:

No, it's not unethical for trans people to have hormones and surgery. It's appropriate for them.

The dick isn't dead anymore, it's been transplanted onto this gentleman and it's now alive again.
images

Obviously if there was no other choice but NO penis...I would of course do it.
But wow...would be very strange. I sincerely hope for the man that he gets sensation, he is way-way too young to lose sex.

Trump Trump Trump. All these threads about Trump are getting out of control. Who cares about Trump's penis transplant. It is his private business.

Anyhooo, as I was saying earlier, this is a great medical breakthrough (if it works) for a MAN who has lost his "organ" due to an accident or disease or whatnot. This would not work very well for a woman who wants to "trans" into a man. A man already has seminal vesicles and all the necessary internal structures to make it work. A woman . . . not.

Chris--- I don't agree with you on this trans issue. Deal with it.

If I have to put up with your ignorance and prejudice toward transpeople, you have to put up with my anger and passion about it.

You are the one threatening friendships and threatening to "run away and never speak to anyone again" whenever someone disagrees. Lol. ;)
Dear ChrisL I know you are trying to be fair in engaging others. But I would agree with the criticism it still comes across as prejudging to assume all cases of transgender are the same as the examples you cited. As I explain ed to Abikesailor look at other diseases
Some cancer is caused by genetics and some are purely environmental exposure to toxic substances. Those two cases are different and the treatment for cancer varies also. Why can't this be true of transgender conditions?

Some may be like Walt heyer where it wasn't his natural self. Like the homosexual cases of people saying it was caused by abuse and wasn't natural for them after all. But for other gay couples they are soul mate born as the same sex to go through that experience and that's a different process and different story and path in life. They may find it is natural for them, unlike cases where it wasn't right or natural for them. Why can't both cases exist ChrisL who says it has to be all one explanation to be right. You can be right on some cases it explains, and that does not contradict a different case that is caused by other factors. Both explanations are true, so why fight?

In either case that you mentioned, there are "physical" manifestations of disease.

Performing potentially dangerous surgery and giving potentially dangerous hormones to a person who has a healthy body is unethical.

Dear ChrisL I totally agree it is unethical where the person is mentally not in a position to give informed consent. But for people fully consenting, even if it is unhealthy, it is not unethical for them to choose that for themselves if they are of sound mind. You are assuming they aren't.

One of my transgender friends described it this way: if the body is the temple of the spirit, the house in which it lives. Then the same way we can decorate our house any way we like, why not change our bodies to be the way we like? So this person has spiritually let go, and is at peace, very happy and sees this as a creative process.

The angle you depicted is as an ESCAPE from mental issues.

That is LIKE the difference between someone abusing ALCOHOL to self medicate instead of solving issues.
And someone using ALCOHOL creatively in the kitchen to make Amaretto cheesecake or beer fried chicken.

Not all uses of a process have to be the abusive addictive kind.

I personally don't like tattoos myself. But some people use them to mark when they have reached a milestone in life, left one thing behind and taken on another goal. And reward themselves with one as a trophy that means something special to them. That doesn't change how I feel about it as unnecessary when you can do a temporary substitute instead. But if it means something to THEM as part of THEIR life process,
then maybe the pain and suffering is PART of what they are releasing or working through.

I can't take their karma from them. I can only trust they only go through
as much pain and suffering as needed to work that off, similar to excess weight.
Whatever your process is, I hope that works for you and I can't judge if it does.

ChrisL I mostly agree with you, I just don't fear it as much as I used to because I see that people DO have more access to personal counseling to talk through these issues. The chances of being railroaded into unnecessary procedures are becoming less and less, in part because of people like you reaching out and pushing more dialogue and education on this from all sides. I really appreciate that, I don't want to discourage you at all. I just think you will reach more people by being open instead of closed, so more people will receive your information. The negativity drives people away and shuts down the channels, so I don't want to see you caught up in that when you could reach people more effectively by remaining more positive in approach.

If I have to put up with your ignorance and prejudice toward transpeople, you have to put up with my anger and passion about it.

You are the one threatening friendships and threatening to "run away and never speak to anyone again" whenever someone disagrees. Lol. ;)
Dear ChrisL I know you are trying to be fair in engaging others. But I would agree with the criticism it still comes across as prejudging to assume all cases of transgender are the same as the examples you cited. As I explain ed to Abikesailor look at other diseases
Some cancer is caused by genetics and some are purely environmental exposure to toxic substances. Those two cases are different and the treatment for cancer varies also. Why can't this be true of transgender conditions?

Some may be like Walt heyer where it wasn't his natural self. Like the homosexual cases of people saying it was caused by abuse and wasn't natural for them after all. But for other gay couples they are soul mate born as the same sex to go through that experience and that's a different process and different story and path in life. They may find it is natural for them, unlike cases where it wasn't right or natural for them. Why can't both cases exist ChrisL who says it has to be all one explanation to be right. You can be right on some cases it explains, and that does not contradict a different case that is caused by other factors. Both explanations are true, so why fight?

In either case that you mentioned, there are "physical" manifestations of disease.

Performing potentially dangerous surgery and giving potentially dangerous hormones to a person who has a healthy body is unethical.

Dear ChrisL I totally agree it is unethical where the person is mentally not in a position to give informed consent. But for people fully consenting, even if it is unhealthy, it is not unethical for them to choose that for themselves if they are of sound mind. You are assuming they aren't.

One of my transgender friends described it this way: if the body is the temple of the spirit, the house in which it lives. Then the same way we can decorate our house any way we like, why not change our bodies to be the way we like? So this person has spiritually let go, and is at peace, very happy and sees this as a creative process.

That is LIKE the difference between someone abusing ALCOHOL to self medicate instead of solving issues.
And someone using ALCOHOL creatively in the kitchen to make Amaretto cheesecake or beer fried chicken.

I personally don't like tattoos myself. But some people use them to mark when they have reached a milestone in life, left one thing behind and taken on another goal. And reward themselves with one as a trophy that means something special to them. That doesn't change how I feel about it as unnecessary when you can do a temporary substitute instead. But if it means something to THEM as part of THEIR life process,
then maybe the pain and suffering is PART of what they are releasing or working through.

as much pain and suffering as needed to work that off, similar to excess weight.
Whatever your process is, I hope that works for you and I can't judge if it does.

ChrisL I mostly agree with you, I just don't fear it as much as I used to because I see that people DO have more access to personal counseling to talk through these issues. The chances of being railroaded into unnecessary procedures are becoming less and less, in part because of people like you reaching out and pushing more dialogue and education on this from all sides. I really appreciate that, I don't want to discourage you at all. I just think you will reach more people by being open instead of closed, so more people will receive your information. The negativity drives people away and shuts down the channels, so I don't want to see you caught up in that when you could reach people more effectively by remaining more positive in approach.

It is unethical of the doctors/surgeons. I don't "fear" it. I think it's a rotten thing to do to someone who is suffering from a mental illness.

Tattoos are not at all comparable to allowing yourself to be mutilated and being "tricked" into thinking it will "cure" your illness. No amount of cosmetic surgery is going to change a man into a woman or a woman into a man. To think otherwise is delusional.

Anyhooo, as I was saying earlier, this is a great medical breakthrough (if it works) for a MAN who has lost his "organ" due to an accident or disease or whatnot. This would not work very well for a woman who wants to "trans" into a man. A man already has seminal vesicles and all the necessary internal structures to make it work. A woman . . . not.

It's interesting that we always hear and see more cases of men transitioning or wanting to express as female than the other way. It's much easier to surgically substitute female parts cosmetically, though I doubt anyone can ever master the sensitive nerves and feelings (as researchers are still trying to figure out the female orgasm and how much is mental or physical). They may even figure out how to implant a fertilized fetus to grow to term in a man's body before they figure out the female orgasm.

The closest I've seen is a transgender man who had kept internal female organs intact, in order to birth a baby when the other partner couldn't. So basically, this case was heralded as the first pregnant man to give birth as the father, but by your definition ChrisL that person is still female and the mother.

It's interesting that we always hear and see more cases of men transitioning or wanting to express as female than the other way. It's much easier to surgically substitute female parts cosmetically, though I doubt anyone can ever master the sensitive nerves and feelings (as researchers are still trying to figure out the female orgasm and how much is mental or physical). They may even figure out how to implant a fertilized fetus to grow to term in a man's body before they figure out the female orgasm.

The closest I've seen is a transgender man who had kept internal female organs intact, in order to birth a baby when the other partner couldn't. So basically, this case was heralded as the first pregnant man to give birth as the father, but by your definition ChrisL that person is still female and the mother.

Whaaat? It was a biological woman, not a "man." That is why he could still give birth. What did I say, Emily? I said it is biologically impossible for a man to become a woman, and surgery and hormones will not change that fact. There are many, many more differences between men and women than your "outward" appearance.

Some education for you . . .

1) A woman has greater constitutional vitality, perhaps because of her unique chromosomal pattern. Normally, she outlives a man by three or four years in the U.S. Females simply have a stronger hold on life than males, even in the uterus. More than 140 male babies are conceived for every 100 females; by the time birth occurs, the ratio is 105 to 100, with the rest of the males dying in spontaneous abortions.

2) Men have a higher incidence of death from almost every disease except three: benign tumors, disorders related to female reproduction, and breast cancer.

3) Men have a higher rate of basal metabolism than women.

4) The sexes differ in skeletal structure, women having a shorter head, broader face, less protruding chin, shorter legs, and longer trunk. The first finger of a woman's hand is usually longer than the third; with men the reverse is true. Boys' teeth last longer than do those of girls.

5) Women have a larger stomach, kidneys, liver, and appendix, and smaller lungs than men.

6 Women have three very important physiological functions totally absent in men--menstruation, pregnancy, and lactation. Each of these mechanisms influences behavior and feelings significantly. Female hormonal patterns are more complex and varied. The glands work differently in the two sexes. For example, a woman's thyroid is larger and more active; it enlarges during menstruation and pregnancy, which makes her more prone to goiter, provides resistance to cold, and is associated with the smooth skin, relatively hairless body, and the thin layer of subcutaneous fat that are important elements in the concept of personal beauty. Women are also more responsive emotionally, laughing and crying more readily.

7) Women's blood contains more water (20 percent fewer red cells). Since red cells supply oxygen to the body, she tires more easily and is more prone to faint. Her constitutional viability is therefore strictly a long-range matter. When the working day in British factories, under wartime conditions, was increased from ten to twelve hours, accidents among women increased 150 percent; the rate of accidents among men did not increase significantly.

8) Men are 50 percent stronger than women in brute strength.

9) Women's hearts beat more rapidly than those of men (80 versus 72 beats per minute). Their blood pressure (ten points lower than men) varies more from minute to minute, but they have much less tendency to high blood pressure--at least until after menopause.

10) Female lung capacity is about 30 percent less than in males.

11) Women can withstand high temperatures better than men because their metabolism slows down less.

12) Men and women differ in every cell of their bodies because they carry a differing chromosomal pattern. The implications of those genetic components range from obvious to extremely subtle. For example, when researchers visited high school and college campuses to study behavior of the sexes, they observed that males and females even transported their books in different ways. The young men tended to carry them at their sides with their arms looped over the top. Women and girls, by contrast, usually cradled their books at their breasts, in much the same way they would a baby.

Rather than worry about penis transplants, worry about the dignity, health and safety of trans people.

I'm sick of LGBT people being nothing to straight bigots than sex organs or sexual practices.

These are human beings.
Hello? This thread is not about trans people.

I think this is great news, think about military personnel who may have combat injuries, this opens up new opportunities for them to have a restored sex life.

I think this is great news, think about military personnel who may have combat injuries, this opens up new opportunities for them to have a restored sex life.
Restored sex life and a restored sense of self beyond the sex.

Forum List

Back