Penis transplant...

Trump.Stamped

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2016
Massachusetts man receives nation's first penis transplant | Fox News

Holy sh$t so many questions pop up here.

First of all, how weird would that be to have someone else's Johnson attached to you? I mean a lung, yeah. But a penis? That is just a hard one to swallow.

I guess it would really open up some great possibilities in the talking dirty during sex though...like "I'm totally ramming you with another guys d&%$ you little &(*&$%."

And what about color? Did they match color?

Thoughts?

Prosthetic sex organs are what fully transitioned trans people will get.

The "johnson" is not from someone's else but fashioned out of the trans person's body.

First of all, how weird would that be to have someone else's Johnson attached to you? I mean a lung, yeah. But a penis? That is just a hard one to swallow.

I guess it would really open up some great possibilities in the talking dirty during sex though...like "I'm totally ramming you with another guys d&%$ you little &(*&$%."

Thoughts?
You are spending way too much time worried about someones elses transplanted dick. My guess is that its yours after you decided to have gender reassignment surgery. Am i correct?

Thoughts?

One question:

How do you know if it was a hard one to swallow?

The "johnson" is not from someone's else but fashioned out of the trans person's body.
Is it for appearances or is it fully functioning?

Fully functiong? For sex, yes, for procreation no.
So it has feeling and gets hard?
Yes, I'd say so. But I've only seen one case. Watched the video with my son. It's pretty ugly, but I think that about non-prosthetic penises. No offense, I hope.

Is it for appearances or is it fully functioning?

Fully functiong? For sex, yes, for procreation no.
So it has feeling and gets hard?
Yes, I'd say so. But I've only seen one case. Watched the video with my son. It's pretty ugly, but I think that about non-prosthetic penises. No offense, I hope.
No. I think they are ugly too. I have never been able to figure out why most women like them.

Thoughts?
You are spending way too much time worried about someones elses transplanted dick. My guess is that its yours after you decided to have gender reassignment surgery. Am i correct?

You are spending way too much time wondering about my dick.

Thoughts?

So you admit you got your dick chopped off and now youre worried about the guy thats getting it?

Thoughts?

So you admit you got your dick chopped off and now youre worried about the guy thats getting it?

maybe your the guy getting it...

Thoughts?

The article is about a BIOLOGICAL MALE WHO LOST HIS PENIS TO CANCER....it's NOT about anything else and yes it would be strange for a man to get a penis from a dead man, I'm sure he'll be happy with it, but at first it probably would be a bit strange.

"BOSTON – A cancer patient received the first penis transplant in the United States, a Boston hospital said.

Massachusetts General Hospital confirmed Monday that Thomas Manning of Halifax, Massachusetts, received the transplanted penis in a 15-hour procedure last week. The organ was transplanted from a deceased donor.

The New York Times first reported the transplant Monday.

Dr. Curtis Cetrulo, who helped lead the surgical team, tells the newspaper that normal urination should be possible for the 64-year-old Manning in a few weeks, with sexual function possible in weeks to months."

Thoughts?

The article is about a BIOLOGICAL MALE WHO LOST HIS PENIS TO CANCER....it's NOT about anything else and yes it would be strange for a man who get a penis from a dead man, I'm sure he'll be happy with it, but at first it probably would be a bit strange.

"BOSTON – A cancer patient received the first penis transplant in the United States, a Boston hospital said.

Massachusetts General Hospital confirmed Monday that Thomas Manning of Halifax, Massachusetts, received the transplanted penis in a 15-hour procedure last week. The organ was transplanted from a deceased donor.

The New York Times first reported the transplant Monday.

Dr. Curtis Cetrulo, who helped lead the surgical team, tells the newspaper that normal urination should be possible for the 64-year-old Manning in a few weeks, with sexual function possible in weeks to months."
Get out of here, Lucy.

Forum List

Back