Penis transplant...

Massachusetts man receives nation's first penis transplant | Fox News

Holy sh$t so many questions pop up here.

First of all, how weird would that be to have someone else's Johnson attached to you? I mean a lung, yeah. But a penis? That is just a hard one to swallow.

I guess it would really open up some great possibilities in the talking dirty during sex though...like "I'm totally ramming you with another guys d&%$ you little &(*&$%."

And what about color? Did they match color?

Thoughts?

LOL, hard to swallow.

First of all, how weird would that be to have someone else's Johnson attached to you? I mean a lung, yeah. But a penis? That is just a hard one to swallow.

I guess it would really open up some great possibilities in the talking dirty during sex though...like "I'm totally ramming you with another guys d&%$ you little &(*&$%."

Thoughts?

^ ha ha he said "hard to swallow" ^

seriously, where this is a spiritual issue, and people have their personal beliefs about what they need to do in life, whatever it takes for them to work toward peace and closure, to each his own.

Some people need to learn and grow this way. I'd rather have people experiment on themselves
than impose on other people.

I prefer that people get full counseling, and be fully at peace before they try anything.
If you read the excerpts on Walt Heyer that ChrisL posted on another thread, it's disastrous to use such surgery as a quick fix if someone hasn't done all their homework first. That can fail miserably.

You disgust me.

Everything disgusts you, Dhara.
Oh yeah? Is it pile on day? I thought it was Monday.

See you folks later, or NEVER.

Here is some nice reading material for you to peruse during, what we are all sure will be a most brief hiatus.
E5oFIwmsjx1ibc2UENvyehYDClGl6c5H-1eA1yueSxiyvIZkK5dZhsnHZLZjNrxU79Wm=h900

Thoughts?

seriously, where this is a spiritual issue, and people have their personal beliefs about what they need to do in life, whatever it takes for them to work toward peace and closure, to each his own.

Some people need to learn and grow this way. I'd rather have people experiment on themselves

I prefer that people get full counseling, and be fully at peace before they try anything.
If you read the excerpts on Walt Heyer that ChrisL posted on another thread, it's disastrous to use such surgery as a quick fix if someone hasn't done all their homework first. That can fail miserably.
Surgery isn't a quick fix, nor is it even desirable in all cases. Contrary to those with "penis fixaton" some trans aren't even interested in bottom surgery.

Thoughts?

Surgery isn't a quick fix, nor is it even desirable in all cases. Contrary to those with "penis fixaton" some trans aren't even interested in bottom surgery.

Some are cross dressers

You are spending way too much time worried about someones elses transplanted dick. My guess is that its yours after you decided to have gender reassignment surgery. Am i correct?

The article is about a BIOLOGICAL MALE WHO LOST HIS PENIS TO CANCER....it's NOT about anything else and yes it would be strange for a man to get a penis from a dead man, I'm sure he'll be happy with it, but at first it probably would be a bit strange.

"BOSTON – A cancer patient received the first penis transplant in the United States, a Boston hospital said.

Massachusetts General Hospital confirmed Monday that Thomas Manning of Halifax, Massachusetts, received the transplanted penis in a 15-hour procedure last week. The organ was transplanted from a deceased donor.

The New York Times first reported the transplant Monday.

Dr. Curtis Cetrulo, who helped lead the surgical team, tells the newspaper that normal urination should be possible for the 64-year-old Manning in a few weeks, with sexual function possible in weeks to months."
I already knew what the article was about. What made you think I believed it was about anything else?

Probably this comment of yours to Trump who posted the OP, accusing him of thinking this is an interesting but somewhat unusual article because he must be thinking about gender reassignment surgery himself. WTF?!

"You are spending way too much time worried about someones elses transplanted dick. My guess is that its yours after you decided to have gender reassignment surgery. Am i correct?"
I dont worry and wonder about other peoples dicks. The OP shows a fascination with someone elses dead dick which is very odd.

And yet here you are...posting over and over....
Its fun pointing out your addiction to dead dicks.....addiction.

You are spending way too much time worried about someones elses transplanted dick. My guess is that its yours after you decided to have gender reassignment surgery. Am i correct?

You are spending way too much time wondering about my dick.
So you admit you got your dick chopped off and now youre worried about the guy thats getting it?

maybe your the guy getting it...
Why would I want your VW Bug when i have a semi truck?

Whatever your ass can handle.
Stay focused on dead dicks and dont worry about my ass.

You disgust me.

Not to offend you, but people are going to disagree with you about some issues. Deal with it like an adult.
Pile on participant?

How do you figure? Stop guilt tripping. That IS a form of manipulation. Not everyone is going to agree with your every thought. Deal with it and stop acting like a big baby. It's getting old.

Not to offend you, but people are going to disagree with you about some issues. Deal with it like an adult.
Pile on participant?

How do you figure? Stop guilt tripping. That IS a form of manipulation. Not everyone is going to agree with your every thought. Deal with it and stop acting like a big baby. It's getting old.
I don't agree with you on this ktrans issue. Handle it.

If I have to put up with your ignorance and prejudice toward transpeople, you have to put up with my anger and passion about it.

Because I think that surgery and hormones don't make a man into a woman or vice versa? That is not prejudice.

Chris--- I don't agree with you on this trans issue. Deal with it.

If I have to put up with your ignorance and prejudice toward transpeople, you have to put up with my anger and passion about it.

Pile on participant?

I don't agree with you on this ktrans issue. Handle it.

Because I think that surgery and hormones don't make a man into a woman or vice versa? That is not prejudice.
Yes, it is. You don't understand and you don't to understand.

Chris--- I don't agree with you on this trans issue. Deal with it.

You are the one threatening friendships and threatening to "run away and never speak to anyone again" whenever someone disagrees. Lol. ;)

Forum List

Back