Penis transplant...

Not to offend you, but people are going to disagree with you about some issues. Deal with it like an adult.
Pile on participant?

How do you figure? Stop guilt tripping. That IS a form of manipulation. Not everyone is going to agree with your every thought. Deal with it and stop acting like a big baby. It's getting old.
I don't agree with you on this ktrans issue. Handle it.

If I have to put up with your ignorance and prejudice toward transpeople, you have to put up with my anger and passion about it.

Because I think that surgery and hormones don't make a man into a woman or vice versa? That is not prejudice.
Yes, it is. You don't understand and you don't to understand.

You are in denial.

Not to offend you, but people are going to disagree with you about some issues. Deal with it like an adult.
Pile on participant?

How do you figure? Stop guilt tripping. That IS a form of manipulation. Not everyone is going to agree with your every thought. Deal with it and stop acting like a big baby. It's getting old.

If I have to put up with your ignorance and prejudice toward transpeople, you have to put up with my anger and passion about it.

Because I think that surgery and hormones don't make a man into a woman or vice versa? That is not prejudice.

It isn't "prejudice" no matter how you "slice it." A difference in opinions perhaps.

Some people denying "reality," and not being able to accept reality . . . most definitely.

Pile on participant?

Grow up.

The rights of trans people isn't what you folks want to talk about. It's dead dicks.

Page 5 already lol
Happy with yourself? You've formed a new group here; THE DEAD DICK SOCIETY.

"You've formed a new group here; THE DEAD DICK SOCIETY."

The Dead Poet's Society was getting a bit boring....people wanted something new and different :smoke:

Oh, was Dhara poking fun at some man's legitimate medical condition? How "prejudice." ;)

You are spending way too much time wondering about my dick.
So you admit you got your dick chopped off and now youre worried about the guy thats getting it?

maybe your the guy getting it...
Why would I want your VW Bug when i have a semi truck?

Whatever your ass can handle.
Stay focused on dead dicks and dont worry about my ass.

You can't have one without the other.

So you admit you got your dick chopped off and now youre worried about the guy thats getting it?

You know....how are people going to react when the first ass transplant happens?

You know....how are people going to react when the first ass transplant happens?

They'll be shittin mad.

You cant have my ass. If your gay thats your business but no means no.

That's already happened. Kim Kardashian stole the ass of a fat woman. :D

"The surgery is experimental, part of a research program with the ultimate goal of helping combat veterans with severe pelvic injuries, as well as cancer patients and accident victims.

Dr. Cetrulo estimated the cost at $50,000 to $75,000. Both hospitals are paying for the procedures, and the doctors are donating their time.

Worldwide, only two other penis transplants have been reported: a failed one in China in 2006 and a successful one in South Africa in 2014, in which the recipient later fathered a child.

“I couldn’t have a relationship with anybody. You can’t tell a woman, ‘I had a penis amputation.’

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/17/health/thomas-manning-first-penis-transplant-in-us.html

What a living hell, I wish him the best of luck.

The rights of trans people isn't what you folks want to talk about. It's dead dicks.

Page 5 already lol

Mission accomplished. I nominate Asslepias for president of the club.
I respectfully decline since you know you wanted to be the president. Why else would you start a thread about dead dicks?

Page 5 already lol

I respectfully decline since you know you wanted to be the president. Why else would you start a thread about dead dicks?

The thread isn't about dead dicks, it's about the gentleman who had cancer of his original dick and they've given him a new dick from a deceased man....now the dick is alive again....so it's not dead is it?

Trust Leftist fools like YOU to make the thread about dead dicks, but being Leftist fools you have to deflect it's what you do.

Chris--- I don't agree with you on this trans issue. Deal with it.

You are the one threatening friendships and threatening to "run away and never speak to anyone again" whenever someone disagrees. Lol. ;)
Dear ChrisL I know you are trying to be fair in engaging others. But I would agree with the criticism it still comes across as prejudging to assume all cases of transgender are the same as the examples you cited. As I explain ed to Abikesailor look at other diseases
Some cancer is caused by genetics and some are purely environmental exposure to toxic substances. Those two cases are different and the treatment for cancer varies also. Why can't this be true of transgender conditions?

Some may be like Walt heyer where it wasn't his natural self. Like the homosexual cases of people saying it was caused by abuse and wasn't natural for them after all. But for other gay couples they are soul mate born as the same sex to go through that experience and that's a different process and different story and path in life. They may find it is natural for them, unlike cases where it wasn't right or natural for them. Why can't both cases exist ChrisL who says it has to be all one explanation to be right. You can be right on some cases it explains, and that does not contradict a different case that is caused by other factors. Both explanations are true, so why fight?

Massachusetts man receives nation's first penis transplant | Fox News

Holy sh$t so many questions pop up here.

First of all, how weird would that be to have someone else's Johnson attached to you? I mean a lung, yeah. But a penis? That is just a hard one to swallow.

I guess it would really open up some great possibilities in the talking dirty during sex though...like "I'm totally ramming you with another guys d&%$ you little &(*&$%."

And what about color? Did they match color?

Thoughts?
Well as long as a white guy gets a black one all will be good. In fact better as Asslips and other black boys in here never tire of insisting all black dicks are much larger than white dicks and white women fall all over one another in frenzied competition for the darkie phalluses.

Page 5 already lol

I accept. As to what other reason, well, to give you some erotic reading material. We all know you are fingering yourself as you are reading this thread. Stop acting like you aren't loving the shit out of this!

Page 5 already lol

The thread isn't about dead dicks, it's about the gentleman who had cancer of his original dick and they've given him a new dick from a deceased man....now the dick is alive again....so it's not dead is it?

Trust Leftist fools like YOU to make the thread about dead dicks, but being Leftist fools you have to deflect it's what you do.
Of course its about dead dicks. The OP has spoken after attempting to swallow of course.

"First of all, how weird would that be to have someone else's Johnson attached to you? I mean a lung, yeah. But a penis? That is just a hard one to swallow."

Chris--- I don't agree with you on this trans issue. Deal with it.

You are the one threatening friendships and threatening to "run away and never speak to anyone again" whenever someone disagrees. Lol. ;)
Dear ChrisL I know you are trying to be fair in engaging others. But I would agree with the criticism it still comes across as prejudging to assume all cases of transgender are the same as the examples you cited. As I explain ed to Abikesailor look at other diseases
Some cancer is caused by genetics and some are purely environmental exposure to toxic substances. Those two cases are different and the treatment for cancer varies also. Why can't this be true of transgender conditions?

Some may be like Walt heyer where it wasn't his natural self. Like the homosexual cases of people saying it was caused by abuse and wasn't natural for them after all. But for other gay couples they are soul mate born as the same sex to go through that experience and that's a different process and different story and path in life. They may find it is natural for them, unlike cases where it wasn't right or natural for them. Why can't both cases exist ChrisL who says it has to be all one explanation to be right. You can be right on some cases it explains, and that does not contradict a different case that is caused by other factors. Both explanations are true, so why fight?

In either case that you mentioned, there are "physical" manifestations of disease.

Performing potentially dangerous surgery and giving potentially dangerous hormones to a person who has a healthy body is unethical.

Forum List

Back