Penis transplant...

The "johnson" is not from someone's else but fashioned out of the trans person's body.
Is it for appearances or is it fully functioning?

Fully functiong? For sex, yes, for procreation no.
So it has feeling and gets hard?
So hard a cat couldn't scratch it.

I don't think men would want a cat's claws near their penis somehow....unless it was one of those men that had a fetish about that sort of thing :smoke:
Gees, what you think is important about this issue.

The rights of trans people isn't what you folks want to talk about. It's dead dicks.

Is it for appearances or is it fully functioning?

Fully functiong? For sex, yes, for procreation no.
So it has feeling and gets hard?
So hard a cat couldn't scratch it.

I don't think men would want a cat's claws near their penis somehow....unless it was one of those men that had a fetish about that sort of thing :smoke:
Gees, what you think is important about this issue.

Size matters to men and women....men are obsessed with having a good sized dick and we girls like a good sized dick....nobody is talking Jeff Stryker level, men might like that but we wouldn't, that wouldn't make us happy campers that's just too mega.

But a nice sized penis makes men and women happy.

Massachusetts man receives nation's first penis transplant | Fox News

Holy sh$t so many questions pop up here.

First of all, how weird would that be to have someone else's Johnson attached to you? I mean a lung, yeah. But a penis? That is just a hard one to swallow.

I guess it would really open up some great possibilities in the talking dirty during sex though...like "I'm totally ramming you with another guys d&%$ you little &(*&$%."

And what about color? Did they match color?

Thoughts?
You are spending way too much time worried about someones elses transplanted dick. My guess is that its yours after you decided to have gender reassignment surgery. Am i correct?

The article is about a BIOLOGICAL MALE WHO LOST HIS PENIS TO CANCER....it's NOT about anything else and yes it would be strange for a man to get a penis from a dead man, I'm sure he'll be happy with it, but at first it probably would be a bit strange.

"BOSTON – A cancer patient received the first penis transplant in the United States, a Boston hospital said.

Massachusetts General Hospital confirmed Monday that Thomas Manning of Halifax, Massachusetts, received the transplanted penis in a 15-hour procedure last week. The organ was transplanted from a deceased donor.

The New York Times first reported the transplant Monday.

Dr. Curtis Cetrulo, who helped lead the surgical team, tells the newspaper that normal urination should be possible for the 64-year-old Manning in a few weeks, with sexual function possible in weeks to months."
I already knew what the article was about. What made you think I believed it was about anything else?

Probably this comment of yours to Trump who posted the OP, accusing him of thinking this is an interesting but somewhat unusual article because he must be thinking about gender reassignment surgery himself. WTF?!

"You are spending way too much time worried about someones elses transplanted dick. My guess is that its yours after you decided to have gender reassignment surgery. Am i correct?"
I dont worry and wonder about other peoples dicks. The OP shows a fascination with someone elses dead dick which is very odd.

And yet here you are...posting over and over....

First of all, how weird would that be to have someone else's Johnson attached to you? I mean a lung, yeah. But a penis? That is just a hard one to swallow.

I guess it would really open up some great possibilities in the talking dirty during sex though...like "I'm totally ramming you with another guys d&%$ you little &(*&$%."

Thoughts?

One question:

How do you know if it was a hard one to swallow?

"How do you know if it was a hard one to swallow?"

You make a good point, his wife's going to have to get used to the new taste.

Thoughts?
You are spending way too much time worried about someones elses transplanted dick. My guess is that its yours after you decided to have gender reassignment surgery. Am i correct?

You are spending way too much time wondering about my dick.
So you admit you got your dick chopped off and now youre worried about the guy thats getting it?

maybe your the guy getting it...
Why would I want your VW Bug when i have a semi truck?

Whatever your ass can handle.

You are spending way too much time wondering about my dick.
So you admit you got your dick chopped off and now youre worried about the guy thats getting it?

maybe your the guy getting it...
Why would I want your VW Bug when i have a semi truck?

Whatever your ass can handle.

What if it's the size of the Grand Canyon maybe, what would you do then? :popcorn:

So, who isn't fascinated by dicks?

99% of the world either has one as the center of their attention because they have one or has one as the center of their attention because they want to borrow one now and then.

Forum List

Back