Pence walks out of NFL game, but silent on Nazis back in Charlottesville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pence has commented on the Democrat-manufactured B.S. in Charlottesville. He understands who was behind that farce. And good on him for exiting another Democrat-manufactured farce. :thup:

You fool... the organizer of this rally literally held a rally for Trump, complete with Nazi salutes... step outside the bubble
you don't even know what a nazi is.
Look at you, openly defending neo-Nazis. Even on an anonymous forum, it's rare that you pukes work up the courage to be honest. This is like seeing a rare bird in the wild.
dude you have no fking idea what a fking nazi even is. funny. here's a hint, it is those who wish to silence with violence and take away guns group. Now, who is that in today's political field?

Are you implying you're intimately familiar with the neo-Nazi movement?
are you implying you are naive on their movement? if you are naive, then it's tough to call someone out eh? so which is it?

Was anyone in Charlottesville refusing to respect the flag of anthem?

No

Do people have a right to protest the dismantling of our history?

Yes.

The people in Charlottesville were correct. The NFL is not.
"Was anyone in Charlottesville refusing to respect the flag of anthem?

No"

Hey genius...they were carrying confederate flags...you know, the flag of the army that went to war against the Union, and against that flag. Damn people, when did stupid become fashionable?
Carrying the Confederate flag does not disrespect the American flag. Crawling around in the dirt rather than stand proud disrespects the American flag.
"Carrying the Confederate flag does not disrespect the American flag."

Of course it does. That's exactly what it does. The only difference here is that you are apologist for skinhead pukes.

Was anyone in Charlottesville refusing to respect the flag of anthem?

No

Do people have a right to protest the dismantling of our history?

Yes.

The people in Charlottesville were correct. The NFL is not.
"Was anyone in Charlottesville refusing to respect the flag of anthem?

No"

Hey genius...they were carrying confederate flags...you know, the flag of the army that went to war against the Union, and against that flag. Damn people, when did stupid become fashionable?
Carrying the Confederate flag does not disrespect the American flag. Crawling around in the dirt rather than stand proud disrespects the American flag.
"Carrying the Confederate flag does not disrespect the American flag."

Of course it does. That's exactly what it does. The only difference here is that you are apologist for skinhead pukes.
you hate bald men? why?

Pence has commented on the Democrat-manufactured B.S. in Charlottesville. He understands who was behind that farce. And good on him for exiting another Democrat-manufactured farce. :thup:

You fool... the organizer of this rally literally held a rally for Trump, complete with Nazi salutes... step outside the bubble
you don't even know what a nazi is.
Look at you, openly defending neo-Nazis. Even on an anonymous forum, it's rare that you pukes work up the courage to be honest. This is like seeing a rare bird in the wild.

You don't know what a Nazi is. You're very likely just another victim of the Communist/Progressive dumbed-down Public School System. I actually have sympathy for you. You're a victim.

Yeah, I guess that shows you where the Comrade's loyalties are for this administration. He is okay with white supremacist, but when them "darkies" get out of line...well, then something needs to be done!
I'm sure if he had been present at the Antifa goat-fuck in Charlottesville he would have walked out of that mess too.
But that was awhile ago.,...dickhead.

Yeah, I guess that shows you where the Comrade's loyalties are for this administration. He is okay with white supremacist, but when them "darkies" get out of line...well, then something needs to be done!
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with the general direction of your argument, but I don't know that the congregation of white supremacists in Charlottesville this weekend required the President's comment.

And neither was pence walking out of a football game. Just another Comrade stunt.

"Free speech.... for us only."

Really, cause O didn't do anything about the brown folks shooting each other up in chicago.
We all know how much black folk dying on the streets upsets you so.

It does really. Its sickening and yet no one addresses the root cause of the murders and the depravity occurring there and every inner city.
That's america pard.

It goes back to the family and moral values. It really is that simple.

You talk "morals" with Comrade the Pervert as Pussy Grabber in Chief?

Pence IS a modern version of the Nazis. It's all the same principles and beliefs, just watered down and cleaned up for image sakes.

He is a cross burner in a suit.

Didn't Pence claim "I stand with the President" about Charlottesville?

Is that "silent"?

Maybe OP doesn't understand the meaning of silent.

You mean when the Comrade said there were some "really good people" among the Nazis? Yeah, that clears it up...

Meanwhile y'all idiots are bitching about NFL players should be able to take a knee, it's legal and they can do it, but how long will they want to still take a knee when the paychecks dry up,and they start begging like that whinny anti American Capernik.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Meanwhile y'all idiots are bitching about NFL players should be able to take a knee, it's legal and they can do it, but how long will they want to still take a knee when the paychecks dry up,and they start begging like that whinny anti American Capernik.

No one is going to take a paycheck away from the people who are making the NFL owners very rich. Pence is a lying slug who had that stunt all planned out with the Comrade, otherwise known as Feces in Chief.

Really, cause O didn't do anything about the brown folks shooting each other up in chicago.

It does really. Its sickening and yet no one addresses the root cause of the murders and the depravity occurring there and every inner city.
That's america pard.

What is perverted about a male grabbing pussy, most men do it every chance they get.
And Trump said if your rich and famous, women let you do it. I wonder how many of these famous NFL players y'all are defending know about grabbing pussy?

Is that "silent"?

You mean when the Comrade said there were some "really good people" among the Nazis? Yeah, that clears it up...

Here is the transcript and video of Trump's comments on Charlotesville.

Full Transcript and Video: Trump’s News Conference in New York

Can you please cite the passage you are supposedly quoting?

I can't find where he said that.....thanks for helping me out.

That's america pard.

What is perverted about a male grabbing pussy, most men do it every chance they get.
And Trump said if your rich and famous, women let you do it. I wonder how many of these famous NFL players y'all are defending know about grabbing pussy?

Oh please. If any of those players with sexual assault records DARED run for President, we would be treated to a constant stream of racist bullshit about "dangerous, immoral blacks". If Obama had said something like that, the racist pukes in this country would have lost their collective cracker mind. Not sure what universe you live in...

Is that "silent"?

Here is the transcript and video of Trump's comments on Charlotesville.

Full Transcript and Video: Trump’s News Conference in New York

Can you please cite the passage you are supposedly quoting?

I can't find where he said that.....thanks for helping me out.
If you don't know what Trump said, then you are embarrassingly ignorant and not entitled to an opinion on any of this.

That's america pard.

You really are a huge piece of Dung, aren't you?

He was just showing respect for the soldiers and vets.It is hard to find someone to put their life on the line for you ungrateful nasty bed-wetters. Other countries has to use lying tactics like whom ever fights to the death, will have 52 virgins waiting for them in the afterlife. But that is the only way to get you all to fight to the death, by lying to you. But these patriots just want everyone to have that chance to be in the pursuit of happiness. If there were no one to fight to the death, that there will be someone in the back of you, having you bent over naked, sodomizing you at this moment. And they will be shouting Allahu Akbar over and over for on how great the feeling that you are giving them.

Clipboard01qqqqq000-700x420.png

Mike Pence Takes Wounded Veterans to Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back