Pence walks out of NFL game, but silent on Nazis back in Charlottesville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I guess that shows you where the Comrade's loyalties are for this administration. He is okay with white supremacist, but when them "darkies" get out of line...well, then something needs to be done!

Really, cause O didn't do anything about the brown folks shooting each other up in chicago.
We all know how much black folk dying on the streets upsets you so.

It does really. Its sickening and yet no one addresses the root cause of the murders and the depravity occurring there and every inner city.
That's america pard.

It goes back to the family and moral values. It really is that simple.

Yes they did, the true colors of a Patriot.

Fuck Pence.

Lol. Your true colors show once again.

The true colors of a hack.
Pence is just another political dick, we had him as gov, now you got him as vp, nothing's any different than that. A dick got a new gig.

Of course he is. Who you got waiting in the wings to lead?

They are the words of a true Patriot.

A real Patriot.

Lol. Your true colors show once again.

Unfortunately not.

No one has any idea about what you are blubbering about. Continue on in your obsolescence.

A real Patriot.

Unfortunately not.

No one has any idea about what you are blubbering about. Continue on in your obsolescence.
Oh you know, that's why you must howl.

Seems you do with your responses but because you cannot think for yourself.
Post somewhere else then

A real Patriot.

Unfortunately not.

A real Patriot.

Unfortunately not.

Seems you do with your responses but because you cannot think for yourself.
Post somewhere else then

A real Patriot.

Unfortunately not.

A real Patriot.

Unfortunately not.

Lol.

Only 40-50 of these losers showed up this time. It must have been "Bring one cousin-wife, get the second cousin-wife in free!" night at the drive-in.

A real Patriot.

Unfortunately not.

Im not howling about anyone. Our govt is worthless. There is nobody that can come in and undo our mess. Nobody.

A real Patriot.

Unfortunately not.

Im not howling about anyone. Our govt is worthless. There is nobody that can come in and undo our mess. Nobody.
Even Pence? Well that makes your partisanshit kinda silly don't it now.

Yeah, I guess that shows you where the Comrade's loyalties are for this administration. He is okay with white supremacist, but when them "darkies" get out of line...well, then something needs to be done!
Everybody knows where he stands. No point in him pretending to be bothered by Nazi's.
btw, why is it you all act like nazis constantly in here. you want our guns you want us to shut up. shit dude, that is fking spitting image of a nazi indeed. So those people in Charlottesville wants neither of those things. So you are confused.

Unfortunately not.

Nope, not even pence.

Everybody knows where he stands. No point in him pretending to be bothered by Nazi's.
btw, why is it you all act like nazis constantly in here. you want our guns you want us to shut up. shit dude, that is fking spitting image of a nazi indeed. So those people in Charlottesville wants neither of those things. So you are confused.
haha, you really had to twist yourself into a pasty white little pretzel, there....

haha, you really had to twist yourself into a pasty white little pretzel, there....
Put him on ignore. Trust me, you won't miss anything.

fking "A' i am white and I am fking proud of my white. you don't like my white to fking bad for you. and again, the true nazi on display daily in here is you idiots preaching 2nd amendment this and freedom of speech that. funny, you don't even know what the nazi was about. and yet you spew their name proudly. I laugh at uneducated fks like you.

Nope, not even pence.
Pfffffft well fuck Pence then.

fking "A' i am white and I am fking proud of my white. you don't like my white to fking bad for you. and again, the true nazi on display daily in here is you idiots preaching 2nd amendment this and freedom of speech that. funny, you don't even know what the nazi was about. and yet you spew their name proudly. I laugh at uneducated fks like you.
Odd, comes off more like hissyfitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back