Pence testified today

May 4, 2022
Breaking news

It's all over the Real Media

Last edited:
  • Banned
Breaking news

and Trump's favorite, the NYT is on it: Trump is always commenting on the NYT, giving them interviews, reading them...

Pence Appears Before Grand Jury on Trump’s Efforts to Retain Power​

The former vice president is a key witness to former President Donald Trump’s attempts to block congressional certification of Joseph Biden’s victory in the 2020 election.

and in other Trump legal news:
Neil Vigdor

April 27, 2023, 5:46 p.m. ET58 minutes ago
58 minutes ago
Neil Vigdor
Campaigning in New Hampshire on Thursday, Trump avoided specifically mentioning the trial and accusations made by Carroll. He did bring up his various other legal entanglements, including his indictment this month by a grand jury in New York.
Lola Fadulu

April 27, 2023, 5:50 p.m. ET54 minutes ago
54 minutes ago
Lola Fadulu
Trump had posted about the case on Truth Social on Wednesday morning before Carroll took the stand, calling the case a scam. Judge Kaplan called the posts “entirely inappropriate” and told Tacopina to speak with his client. Looks like that might have happened.

0311 thinks he's got breaking news or something.

Oh wait! Why?

Because Trump supported violent rioters attempting to Hang Mike Pence?

The J6 DC witch hunt and the committee was for the sole purpose of keeping Trump from running. Pence wants to run, he's tainted no matter what he claims.

"Michael, that's the first time i've seen any passion from you" - Pence's mom, when Pence was...40!

(check his book for all the details)

Breaking news

His rape trial is also on it's second day.

He thinks they got him now! :aargh:

He always thinks that- it's the brain damage.

He's laughing at me because I said boogers op wasn't a thread. It simply read "breaking news" when I commented, then he added content later.

I didn't comment cuz phfrt.

Forum List

Back