Pence is not a viable candidate for the GOP presidential nomination in 2024.

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2020
His base has been debased, as Trump's vendetta-spree casts Pence unto the flamers.

Pence skips Faith & Freedom conference. Is attacked by Trump anyways.
The ex veep finds himself at a crossroads, unable to lean on his once bedrock constituency.

Screen Shot 2022-05-07 at 7.54.12 AM.png

"Vengeance is mine!"

... mewls the Cry Baby Loser, and the weird worshipers
heed the proclamation in obsequious submission.
The principle players:

Michael Richard Pence, a flaming evangelical who wears his religion like a hazmat suit, and lives the life of the aggressively righteous with a dogged passion.

Donald John Trump: a skank, who furtively rutted with paid-off bimbos behind the backs of trophy wives, and never let even the most documented truths impede his self-pleasuring objectives.

The Congregation: Rightist zealots hellbent upon imposing their arrogant religiosity upon our diverse nation.

It is no contest for the bible-humping slow children of a far lesser god - the weird worshiper's dissolute object of veneration.

Slut vs Prude is a route for the Holy Roled-Overs.

Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 7.49.39 AM.png

The miraculous epiphany at the crossroad to perdition (We are forked!) that determined the Trump v Pence decisive capitulation? The Cry Baby Loser's Sermon on the Mounting:

How could Mike Pence, whose wife hides the combination to his chastity belt even from herself, hope to compete with the Bush parable calculated to commandeer the collective soul of the evangelical swarm?

Pence's adhering to the U.S. Constitution and refusing to be complicit in the self-pleasuring sedition of the one who walks-on-sewerage was only the proximate provocation for his political damnation and status as the cause célèbre of a deranged Trumpy lynch mob.

He made his deal with the devil in 2016, and now reaps the reeking wind of the gaseous Trump.

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 7.10.39 AM.png

"I sitteth at the right hand of the farter at my peril."

His base has been debased, as Trump's vendetta-spree casts Pence unto the flamers.

The ex veep finds himself at a crossroads, unable to lean on his once bedrock constituency.

View attachment 659380
"Vengeance is mine!"

The principle players:

Michael Richard Pence, a flaming evangelical who wears his religion like a hazmat suit, and lives the life of the aggressively righteous with a dogged passion.

Donald John Trump: a skank, who furtively rutted with paid-off bimbos behind the backs of trophy wives, and never let even the most documented truths impede his self-pleasuring objectives.

The Congregation: Rightist zealots hellbent upon imposing their arrogant religiosity upon our diverse nation.

It is no contest for the bible-humping slow children of a far lesser god - the weird worshiper's dissolute object of veneration.

The miraculous epiphany at the crossroad to perdition (We are forked!) that determined the Trump v Pence decisive capitulation? The Cry Baby Loser's Sermon on the Mounting:

How could Mike Pence, whose wife hides the combination to his chastity belt even from herself, hope to compete with the Bush parable calculated to commandeer the collective soul of the evangelical swarm?

Pence's adhering to the U.S. Constitution and refusing to be complicit in the self-pleasuring sedition of the one who walks-on-sewerage was only the proximate provocation for his political damnation and status as the cause célèbre of a deranged Trumpy lynch mob.

He made his deal with the devil in 2016, and now reaps the reeking wind of the gaseous Trump.

View attachment 659382

Tldr

View attachment 659380
"Vengeance is mine!"

The principle players:

View attachment 659382

Tl;dr

Yeah, this has been a fascinating story. I would love to see a schematic of the thought process leading him to believe he has a chance, in that party, in its present condition. I guess I could see him waiting a cycle or two to see if the fever breaks, but NOW?

The egos of politicians never cease to amaze.

I don’t think Pence was ever capable of winning.
While a true Conservative, he has zero Charisma

With Trump throwing him under the bus, he has no chance
But I don’t think there is any Republican candidate for President that Trump will not attack

After 4 years of groveling and enabling even his righteous act of bravery in service of the nation on 1/6 isn't going to enhance Mike's viability as a candidate. To the extent his Republican party was ever truly alive, it has certainly been murdered by the POT. To get traction in Don's party you have to be a huckster like DeSantis, a wretched, cynical opportunist like McConnell, or a pure conman like the Orange Stain. Unfortunately for Pence, he's a run of the mill evangelical with a touch of the Crazy.

View attachment 659380
"Vengeance is mine!"

The principle players:

View attachment 659382

Like you actually know a damn thing the media didn't feed you.

After 4 years of groveling and enabling even his righteous act of bravery in service of the nation on 1/6 isn't going to enhance Mike's viability as a candidate. To the extent his Republican party was ever truly alive, it has certainly been murdered by the POT. To get traction in Don's party you have to be a huckster like DeSantis, a wretched, cynical opportunist like McConnell, or a pure conman like the Orange Stain. Unfortunately for Pence, he's a run of the mill evangelical with a touch of the Crazy.
Pence was always damned if he did and damned if he didn’t.

Pence just didn’t want Jan 6 to be his legacy
It WILL be Trump’s legacy

I had the opportunity to meet Pence backstage at the CPAC Conference in Maryland in 2020. He was a nice enough guy, but he didn't strike me as being especially "presidential"...

pence01a.jpg

It wouldn't matter if Trump did or not. Jesus Christ could fall of the cross and endorse him and Pence still wouldn't be a viable candidate...

But I don’t think there is any Republican candidate for President that Trump will not attack

You're probably right...

Pence wasn't popular as Governor of Indiana. He would have been forgotten to history if Trump's handlers did not pluck him from obscurity and make him the face of evangelical Christianity in the lewd and crude world of Trumpism.

Trump has proven he will attack anyone who does not slavishly bow down before him like the average Trump voter.

Like you actually know a damn thing the media didn't feed you.
I do access the broad spectrum of America's free press, with special attention to objective reportage, credible evidence, corroborative sources, and reliable documentation.

As opposed to uncritically guzzling the self-serving, divine revelations spewed by a Lying Skank and his abject disciples.

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 11.07.15 AM.png

I do access the broad spectrum of America's free press, with special attention to objective reportage, credible evidence, corroborative sources, and reliable documentation.

As opposed to uncritically guzzling the self-serving, divine revelations spewed by a Lying Skank and his abject disciples.

Yes it's clear you are media fed and know nothing they don't tell you.

Yeah, this has been a fascinating story. I would love to see a schematic of the thought process leading him to believe he has a chance, in that party, in its present condition. I guess I could see him waiting a cycle or two to see if the fever breaks, but NOW?

The egos of politicians never cease to amaze.
It is a morality tale. A tight-assed religion-spouter makes a deal with the devil to further his political ambition,
and finds that the trumper thumpers have abandoned him for Baal.

"And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made."
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 11.19.24 AM.png

... While a true Conservative, he has zero Charisma
As bland as stale matzo - before his campaign team hired Queer Eye for the Straight Guy to give him pizzazz.
It's nomination paralysis for the GOP. The Cry Baby Loser has even turned on the fruit of his loins for her honesty and candor.

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 11.34.18 AM.png

Last edited:
Why is it leftists never stop lying.

"The left" now including Barr, Ivanka, McConnell, and Trump regime candid, intimate operatives too numerous to mention?

It may seem that way to some because Trumpy dead-enders keep getting documented truths and blatant lies hopelessly ass-backwards.

The discredited crazies are being precipitously abandoned.

Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 10.14.37 AM.png

Last edited:
"The left" now including Barr, Ivanka, McConnell, and Trump regime intimate operatives too numerous to mention?

It may seem that way to some because Trumpy dead-enders keep getting documented truths and blatant lies hopelessly ass-backwards.

The discredited crazies are being precipitously abandoned.

This is what full blown tds insanity looks like.

Forum List

Back