The return of Sarah Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

It looks like she has a great chance.But the GOP has lurched drunkenly since she was in her prime.
Team Normal has left the building and she will be forced to fight it out with crazies like MTG and the hooker from Colorado.

Does she need the hassle of all this ? A woman of her status should not be forced to rub shoulders with maniacs.

What is your favourite Sarah Palin story ?

Last edited:

It looks like she has a great chance.But the GOP has lurched drunkenly since she was in her prime.
Team Normal has left the building and sh will be forced to fight it out with crazies like MTG and the hooker from Colorado.

Does she need the hassle of all this ? A woman of her status should not be forced to rub shoulders with maniacs.

I can SEE RUSSIA FROM MY HOUSE

Team Normal has left the building and sh will be forced to fight it out with crazies like MTG and the hooker from Colorado.

Ah, "fight it out with the crazies like MTG and the hooker from Colorado. Nice turn of phrase, Tommy in light of the last couple of days. :auiqs.jpg:

Ah, "fight it out with the crazies like MTG and the hooker from Colorado. Nice turn of phrase, Tommy in light of the last couple of days. :auiqs.jpg:
I think Sarah might have a weight advantage but the other girls will be faster on their feet.

Team Normal has left the building and she will be forced to fight it out with crazies like MTG and the hooker from Colorado.

What bachelor party is she stripping at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back