Pence is not a viable candidate for the GOP presidential nomination in 2024.

The cult's paranoia metastasizes like Vonnegut's Ice Nine.

Ivanka disqualifying herself from any hope of following in Daddy's footloose steps by honestly acknowledging he lost is a case of going over to the light side that is unforgivable.
Ivanka could
NOT
Care less about your opinion

You are denying that there was significant evidence of a stolen election ...
I accept the certifications of 50 states, under both Republican and Democratic administrations, following official investigations, recounts, and audits, as well as dozens of court appeals with both Republican as well as Democratic judges presiding, even Trump appointees, the verdict of Trump's Republican Attorney General William Barr, and Trump's Republican Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency in the United States Department of Homeland Security, Christopher Krebs, among numerous White House officials, as well as many in Trump's hyper-partisan inner circle, family included.

Election deniers fester only in the realm of ideological entertainment, not in any legal venue that requires credible evidence. Not a single suspect has ever been named in the vast conspiracy of a ludicrous, stolen "Landslide!"

I reject the airy-fairy fantasies of the deranged Giuliani, the Pillow Boy, and the zany Sydney Powell whose lies have placed them in serious legal jeopardy.

Sometimes, reality just kicks the Trumpy stuff out of wishfully not thinking.

Trump lost, regardless of whether the Cry Baby Loser and his weird worshipers can handle the truth.

The Democrats stole the election and most likely conspired with the Chinese to create the pandemic, which facilitated the scam of fraudulent unverified mail in and harvested ballots.

When we see all the damage that Potatohead is doing to this country (like it taking $100 for a tank of gas) then that is the price we are all paying for not doing the right thing with an audit of the election.

Elections have consequences. Stolen elections have dire consequences.

Last edited:
The Democrats stole the election and most likely conspired with the Chinese to create the pandemic, which facilitated the scam of fraudulent unverified mail in and harvested ballots.

When we see all the damage that Potatohead is doing to this country (like it taking $100 for a tank of gas) then that is the price we are all paying for not doing the right thing with an audit of the election.

Elections have consequences. Stolen elections have dire consequences.
How many MORE threads are you planning on starting about this PATHETIC LIE?

I accept the certifications of 50 states, under both Republican and Democratic administrations, following official investigations, recounts, and audits, as well as dozens of court appeals with both Republican as well as Democratic judges presiding, even Trump appointees, the verdict of Trump's Republican Attorney General William Barr, and Trump's Republican Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency in the United States Department of Homeland Security, Christopher Krebs, among numerous White House officials, as well as many in Trump's hyper-partisan inner circle, family included.

Election deniers fester only in the realm of ideological entertainment, not in any legal venue that requires credible evidence. Not a single suspect has ever been named in the vast conspiracy of a ludicrous, stolen "Landslide!"

I reject the airy-fairy fantasies of the deranged Giuliani, the Pillow Boy, and the zany Sydney Powell whose lies have placed them in serious legal jeopardy.

Sometimes, reality just kicks the Trumpy stuff out of wishfully not thinking.

Trump lost, regardless of whether the Cry Baby Loser and his weird worshipers can handle the truth.

The assumption in American elections is that that the ballots are legitimate.

The certifying process all the states have is quick and only long enough to accommodate recounts if the need be.

There is no mechanism for the investigation of wide spread fraudulent ballots like we saw in 2020 in the Democrat swing districts because of the rush to certify..

Back in 1876 it was a very close race and Congress initiated an audit to make sure everything was legitimate. The result was that the election was certified to be proper.

This was not done in 2020 despite overwhelming evidence of fraud in the Democrat controlled districts.. The Democrats used the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats, in Democrat controlled districts to steal the election from the American people. The pandemic allowed the Democrats the cover to have the mail in and harvested ballots. A pandemic that was created by the Chinese that hated Trump and had made the Biden family filthy rich.

The right thing was not done. Congress could have called for an audit but they didn't have the courage to do the right thing and now we have a stolen election, $5/gal gas, millions of Illegals flooding across the border, near recession economic growth, decreased family income, massive inflation, massive debt with nothing to show for it and a weak military more interested in diversity training than training to kill the enemy.

I hope the Liberals are proud of themselves. Not only did they steal our Republic but they gave it a big ass screwing.

Last edited:

The certifying process all the states have is quick and only long enough to accommodate recounts if the need be.

There is no mechanism for the investigation of wide spread fraudulent ballots like we saw in 2020 in the Democrat swing districts because of the rush to certify..

Back in 1876 it was a very close race and Congress initiated an audit to make sure everything was legitimate. The result was that the election was certified to be proper.

This was not done in 2020 dispite overwelhming evidence of fraud in the Democrat controlled districts.. The Democrats used the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats, in Democrat controlled districts to steal the election from the American people. The pandemic allowed the Democrats the cover to have the mail in and harvested ballots. A pandemic that was created by the Chnese that hated Trump and had made the Biden family filthy rich.

The right thing was not done. Congress could have called for an audit but they didn't have the courage to do the right thing and now we have a stolen election, $5/gal gas, millions of Illegals flooding across the border, near recession economic growth, decreased family income, massive inflation, massive debt with nothing to show for it and a weak military more interested in diversity training than training to kill the enemy.

I hope the Liberals are proud of themselves. Not only did they steal our Republic but they gave it a big ass screwing.
I am PROUD TO BE A LIBERAL

Too bad you aren’t smart ENOUGH to be one too

No. While safeguards and precautions are in place to insure that all who are qualified are allowed to exercise their democratic franchise, all ballots are still subject to critical scrutiny, audits, reviews, and challenges.

It was upon this basis that Trump's Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency in the Department of Homeland Security was able to declare, with confidence, that the "2020 election was the most secure in US history."

Despite painstaking efforts, nothing has been uncovered anywhere to contradict that verdict, and there are no attempts to contest the results in any legal venue that have not fizzled, not even by the most devout of the Loser's weird worshipers.

Pence is too nice. He isn't a street fighter. Trump and DeSantis are street fighters, just the type of guy we need to stand up to these vermin.

Yupperdoodle

Cuz the FIRST one worked so DAMN WELL
The highly-respected conservative jurist and scholar, J. Michael Luttig, is concerned that the liars could still pervert democracy if they are not confronted and discredited.

• "... to this very day, the former president, his allies and supporters, pledge that in the presidential election of 2024 if the former president or his anointed successor as the Republican Party presidential candidate were to lose that election that they would attempt to overturn that 2024 election in the same way that they attempted to overturn the 2020 election, but succeed in 2024 where they failed in 2020.”
  • Luttig goes on to say, “I would have never have spoken those words ever in my life except that that’s what the former president and his allies are telling us.”
  • “The former president and his allies are executing that blueprint for 2024 and open and plain view of the American public.”

Pence is too nice. He isn't a street fighter. Trump and DeSantis are street fighters, just the type of guy we need to stand up to these vermin.
Trump leaves you to it. I think it was the guy with horns who wondered where Trump was when you were all going wild. He thought Trump had said he was coming.

The highly-respected conservative jurist and scholar, J. Michael Luttig, is concerned that the liars could still pervert democracy if they are not confronted and discredited.

• "... to this very day, the former president, his allies and supporters, pledge that in the presidential election of 2024 if the former president or his anointed successor as the Republican Party presidential candidate were to lose that election that they would attempt to overturn that 2024 election in the same way that they attempted to overturn the 2020 election, but succeed in 2024 where they failed in 2020.”
  • Luttig goes on to say, “I would have never have spoken those words ever in my life except that that’s what the former president and his allies are telling us.”
  • “The former president and his allies are executing that blueprint for 2024 and open and plain view of the American public.”
It is beyond belief. It seems you cannot arrest Trump and for whatever reason a lot of his fans still love him. I just don't get it.

Forum List

Back