Pelosi's big mistake

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
I think all this woke BS started when democrat voters, sanders supporters, learned that the DNC rigged the 2016 nomination for Hillary. What happened afterwards is Pelosi, who normally kept the RP's (radical progressives) on a tight leash, allowed them some freedom, just to keep them voting for democrats.
They were pissed and was looking real hard at Jill Stein. Pelosi probably saved the democrat party by allowing the RP's to change the party from within. Otherwise the green party may have become a viable party.
None the less, Pelosi unleashed the RP's and allowed them to destroy much of the democratic party. They changed the imagine and the agenda, which has lead to what's soon to be a long GOP majority in the House, Senate and presidency by 2024. I predict at least an 8 year GOP majority starting this coming election. (providing the GOP president doesn't screw up too bad)
So what's Pelosi to do now? It's my guess she'll try to squelch the RP's. The DNC will keep the MSM from reporting things like racism as much, stop reporting easily debunked stories from the wokers, BLM and other radical groups associated with the democratic party.
In short, damage control and try to put the RP's back on their leashes quietly, as to not lose their votes.

Pelosi is good at being corrupt and sneaky. If she can pull it off, the GOP's majority may only last 6 years.

It wasn't Pelosi's mistake, it was the establishment at large. The only reason Comrade Bernie, the independent, was on that stage was to make Hillary look more moderate. It appears the plan was for Hillary to trounce Comrade Bernie early in the primaries and then have him slither to the DNC and kiss her ring. Bringing all his supporters with him. The utter disdain and distrust of Hillary as a person and candidate could not withstand the promise of free stuff that Comrade Bernie offered. The only part Pelosi plays is in borrowing the offer of free stuff on a grand scale.

Forum List

Back