Pelosi: even if everyone had great health care, we'd have to wreck it and start over

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
Two more years of this shrew? To hell with that.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Pelosi: Even If Americans Were "Pleased" With Health Care, It Would Be "Necessary" For Reform

"If everyone in America was very, very pleased with his or her health insurance and had no complaints and had access to quality, affordable health care in our country, it still would have been necessary for us to pass the health care reform care bill because we could not sustain the system," outgoing Speaker Nancy Pelosi said at a presser on Tuesday.

Im still trying to figure out how that bitch manages to tie her shoes.

This remark is as bad as the remark she made about unemployment ins. benefits helping the economy b/c it gets spent immediately :confused:

This remark is as bad as the remark she made about unemployment ins. benefits helping the economy b/c it gets spent immediately :confused:

And you lack the snaps jumping brain cells to figure that out?:eusa_angel:

"because we could not sustain the system"

We still can't sustain the escalating costs of healthcare. The last bill was just a start. We s
I'll need a major overhaul not written by the insurance companies

We still can't sustain the escalating costs of healthcare. The last bill was just a start. We s

What we need is for the government and the health insurance industry to stop subsidizing so much of the cost and then it will come down.

What we need is for the government and the health insurance industry to stop subsidizing so much of the cost and then it will come down.

Insurance only adds a middle man and more overhead

US pays more and receives less for healthcare

You can buy as much as you want in America. Unless you are on Medicaid, or getting government health care, government can't tell you how much health care you can buy.

That's the way it should be.

Europeans are lower middle class serfs.

better still she said about the health care bill
we have to pass it before we know whats in it .
unquote
she is a usefull to the world as tits are to a turkey

Two more years of this shrew? To hell with that.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Pelosi: Even If Americans Were "Pleased" With Health Care, It Would Be "Necessary" For Reform

"If everyone in America was very, very pleased with his or her health insurance and had no complaints and had access to quality, affordable health care in our country, it still would have been necessary for us to pass the health care reform care bill because we could not sustain the system," outgoing Speaker Nancy Pelosi said at a presser on Tuesday.
Nancy Pelosi is in need of serious medication.
She is typical of the liberal mind set that we Americans are helpless. That we need government to "take care of us"....

Genius....Obamacare WAS in part written by the insurance companies. Had it not been, the bill stood no chance of even getting to committee.
There is no sense for you to post on this issue. All liberals should admit they want free taxpayer funded( but not themselves) medical care.

Health insurance costs are directly related to the piles of state and federal coverage mandates.
Health Insurance costs are also directly related to the lack of competition among insurers.
Because health insurance cannot be sold across state lines, insurers are guaranteed protected markets.

Forum List

Back