Pelosi: Democrats Not on Path of Impeachment

As Staidup noted, they have painted themselves into an impeach-or-else corner.
Hmm,no, they can spend the next 18 months uncovering trump's past and making it public, while exposing his bad behavior to cover it up. Then,let the voters act.

OMG I wish I could hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth right now.
Trump continues to OWN Democrats and play them for the fools they are.

Pelosi says Democrats "not on a path to impeachment" despite Trump's "stunt"

All I know is, that ever since the Prez announced he was declassifying all the FISA warrants, Nadler has been pissing so
much, the fatass has become dehydrated.
If, by "pissing", you mean, "winning every single legal battle against the obstructive pussyboy president"....yes, you are right.

As Staidup noted, they have painted themselves into an impeach-or-else corner.
Hmm,no, they can spend the next 18 months uncovering trump's past and making it public, while exposing his bad behavior to cover it up. Then,let the voters act.

In the next 18 months many from the FBI/DOJ and Obama administration are going to be under indictment, awaiting trial.

We'll see who gets the turnout at the polls.

All I know is, that ever since the Prez announced he was declassifying all the FISA warrants, Nadler has been pissing so
If, by "pissing", you mean, "winning every single legal battle against the obstructive pussyboy president"....yes, you are right.

What's he won? Everything he has tried has been appealed and thus blocked.

Um...hey genius....those appeals are occuring because he is winning....durrr...think, man.

Um...hey genius....those appeals are occuring because he is winning....durrr...think, man.

Winning what...a selection of judges? The lineup at SCOTUS is already set. You can't pick and choose there.

"Pelosi video is not "misleading," "doctored," "altered" or "fake." It shows the (many!) parts of a single press conference where Pelosi stumbled through her words. Media put together clips like this ALL THE TIME."

Speaker Pelosi Wants President Trump In Prison.

The House will impeach Trump as soon as a SCOTUS vacancy appears and then they will claim that the President should not appoint anyone until the "cloud" has bee removed, and then they will make sure they keep it tied up in the House so it can't be dispelled through a Senate vote, through the next election.

The House will impeach Trump as soon as a SCOTUS vacancy appears and then they will claim that the President should not appoint anyone until the "cloud" has bee removed, and then they will make sure they keep it tied up in the House so it can't be dispelled through a Senate vote, through the next election.
I fully support their efforts to that effect!
C'mon Nancy - get off your ass and send it to the floor!

Last edited:

That would lock up Trumps victory.

She's pretty stupid. She seems to think impeachment is settled in the courts.

Politico.com:

Pelosi doesn’t necessarily want to impeach President Donald J. Trump, but she does want to see him in prison. Pelosi also has been openly spinning the “Trump collusion”. Nancy has been chewing on the insides of her own cheeks since her “Girl Power” buddy, Hillary Clinton, was defeated by the President.

Pelosi met with top Democrats to discuss impeach, or not to impeach. Pelosi expressed her fondest desire: Trump in prison. Attendees: Jerrold Nadler (NY), Adam Schiff (CA), Elijah Cummings (MD), Elliot Engel (NY), and Richard Neal (MA). Coastal Liberal elites, every single one of them.

Pelosi met with Fat Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) and several other top Democrats who are aggressively pursuing investigations against the president. Nadler and other committee leaders have been embroiled in a behind-the-scenes turf battle for weeks over ownership of the Democrats’ sprawling investigation into Trump.

Nadler pressed Pelosi to allow his committee to launch an impeachment inquiry against Trump — the second such request he’s made in recent weeks only to be rebuffed by the California Democrat and other senior leaders. Pelosi stood firm, reiterating that she isn’t open to the idea of impeaching Trump at this time.

“I don’t want to see him impeached, I want to see him in prison,” Pelosi said. Instead of impeachment, Pelosi still prefers to see Trump defeated at the ballot box and then prosecuted for his alleged crimes.​

She's pretty stupid. She seems to think impeachment is settled in the courts.

Politico.com:

Pelosi doesn’t necessarily want to impeach President Donald J. Trump, but she does want to see him in prison. Pelosi also has been openly spinning the “Trump collusion”. Nancy has been chewing on the insides of her own cheeks since her “Girl Power” buddy, Hillary Clinton, was defeated by the President.

Pelosi met with top Democrats to discuss impeach, or not to impeach. Pelosi expressed her fondest desire: Trump in prison. Attendees: Jerrold Nadler (NY), Adam Schiff (CA), Elijah Cummings (MD), Elliot Engel (NY), and Richard Neal (MA). Coastal Liberal elites, every single one of them.

Pelosi met with Fat Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) and several other top Democrats who are aggressively pursuing investigations against the president. Nadler and other committee leaders have been embroiled in a behind-the-scenes turf battle for weeks over ownership of the Democrats’ sprawling investigation into Trump.

Nadler pressed Pelosi to allow his committee to launch an impeachment inquiry against Trump — the second such request he’s made in recent weeks only to be rebuffed by the California Democrat and other senior leaders. Pelosi stood firm, reiterating that she isn’t open to the idea of impeaching Trump at this time.

“I don’t want to see him impeached, I want to see him in prison,” Pelosi said. Instead of impeachment, Pelosi still prefers to see Trump defeated at the ballot box and then prosecuted for his alleged crimes.​
And here we are waiting and waiting for her to even try to make a case of any criminal wrongdoing.

Unless of course the fascists think they run things and can just use any verbal accusation as evidence in court.

I fully support their efforts to that effect!
C'mon Nancy - get off your ass and send it to the floor!
The biggest problem the Democrats face is that they won the House majority in 2018 with moderate candidates in some districts. Nancy Pelosi is aware and so is Congressman Neal. From the Politico article:

Neal also grumbled about Democrats who have come out in favor of impeachment, saying it puts pressure on members in bordering congressional districts to explain why they don’t feel the same way. House Rules Chairman Jim McGovern (D-Mass.) — whose district touches Neal’s — came out for impeachment last week.​

The New York Times indicated that only 59 of the 235 Democrat representatives have come out in favor of impeachment. Speaker Pelosi knows that if she doesn’t have the public support for the rest of the representatives.

2020: Trump wins
2024: Pence wins, pardons Trump. Liberal heads explode.

Forum List

Back