Pelosi: Democrats Not on Path of Impeachment

OMG I wish I could hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth right now.
Trump continues to OWN Democrats and play them for the fools they are.

Pelosi says Democrats "not on a path to impeachment" despite Trump's "stunt"
Five months into their majority, what do House Democrats have to show for it? …

And what’s the plan for 2019? Witch-hunting Trump in the courts?

One reason why House Democrats are growing restless – and increasingly talking about impeachment — is that they don't have one damn thing to show for their majority.

One reason why House Democrats are growing restless – and increasingly talking about impeachment — is that they don't have one damn thing to show for their majority.
Seems the Democrats plan is to whine for things they know they can’t get, much like a 4 year old in the grocery store.

As a former Democrat it's sad to see a party so eloquently paint themselves into a corner.

Seems the Democrats plan is to whine for things they know they can’t get, much like a 4 year old in the grocery store.
They seem to think they must keep their cry-bully base at a fever pitch for 4 years. I have my doubts about this strategy:
  1. I think their base will become fatigued.
  2. I don't think the majority of the electorate identifies or wants to be associated with their antics.
  3. I don't think the cry-bully base is a majority of the electorate.

Normally, I'd call that old bag a pathological liar....except this Crypt-Keeper is so senile and riddled with dementia, I don't think Piglosi is capable of remembering a lie from the truth.

It makes her look incompetent. She keeps giving reasons why Trump should be impeached but she won't do it.

Spineless old windbag.

Forget that. In the near future Pelosi will somberly announce that she can no longer resist what is "necessary and justified by the evidence" and call the current House witch-hunts what they really are … impeachment proceedings. That will be followed by months of frustrated House Dems jostling for CNN/PMSNBC facetime, pleas for the Senate to "do their constitutional duty" - defined now as getting rid of the Repub POTUS because he's a "poopy-head" - and finally raucous Senate laughter as they vote to reject the House demands. It will be epic, big fun, and will cause many leftarded heads to explode. :D

It makes her look incompetent. She keeps giving reasons why Trump should be impeached but she won't do it. Spineless old windbag.
Impotent. Hysterical House Dems keep acting like petulant children while Trump and much of America keep laughing at them.

Most of them haven't a clue just how silly they look but even those who do can't stop doing it. Trump is living in their pinheads and playing them all like cheap fiddles.

Pelosi is dead wrong.... The party doesn't give a shit what she says anymore. They are totally committed to it.

Jo
As Staidup noted, they have painted themselves into an impeach-or-else corner. Their equally hysterical base demands it.

Forum List

Back