Pelosi Criticizes Trump On Successful Baghdadi Raid, ‘Saluted’ Obama on Killing of bin Laden

[
I was raised and confirmed Catholic, by the time I served our country in the Navy my dog tags had RCNP; I was then and remain an agnostic. However, I still practice the moral values of Jesus. Today I would say I'm a pragmatic Christian.

I would say you're a delusional Marxist.

What "moral values" do you have? You worship and serve your party. You have zero integrity - you lie as easy as you breath. What you post will serve the party, but you have no care whether it's true. You support baby killing. You are Stasi, which means you bear false witness.

Seriously dude, you have no ethical foundation and are without honor.

Your thread title is a lie.
As a Christian conservative Nationalist, I never lie!

You just did. No real Christian would claim to be a Nationalist.

Are you a real Christian?

If so, what makes you so?

I was raised and confirmed Catholic, by the time I served our country in the Navy my dog tags had RCNP; I was then and remain an agnostic. However, I still practice the moral values of Jesus. Today I would say I'm a pragmatic Christian.

So, you're now a run-of-the-mill secularist.

And you? Are you a run-of-the-mill conservative, who supports authoritarianism?

I do support separation of the state from religious institutions. Many of the Founders were Deists, Christian deists consider themselves to be disciples, or students, of Jesus because Jesus taught the natural laws of God. But Christian deists believe that Jesus was only human.

The hypocrisy is astounding. Pelosi needs to be impeached. She hates our country and disrespects our Divine president and armed forces.

Pelosi Criticizes President Trump in Statement on Successful Baghdadi Raid, 'Saluted' Obama on Killing of bin Laden

I remember after the raid that got bin Laden, during the Obama Administration, people were saying that Obama could not take credit for the raid because he wasn't on it; the Seals did it. So I take that the old orange whore actually suited up and fought his way to al-bagdadi.

Classical liberal. Constitution, individual rights, restricted federal government, rule of law versus the mob, all that stuff.

Separation of church and state was noted to protect religion from The State, not to eradicate all religion from the public square. Read both letters between Jefferson and the Danbury Baptists.

Yes, they were Deists, and others Christian, and others no doubt secular, but acknowledgement and thanks to The Creator was given on federal documents, and voiced freely in chamber. It was not as it is told today.[/QUOTE]

Classical liberal. Constitution, individual rights, restricted federal government, rule of law versus the mob, all that stuff.

Separation of church and state was noted to protect religion from The State, not to eradicate all religion from the public square. Read both letters between Jefferson and the Danbury Baptists.

Yes, they were Deists, and others Christian, and others no doubt secular, but acknowledgement and thanks to The Creator was given on federal documents, and voiced freely in chamber. It was not as it is told today.
[/QUOTE]

Of course not, back then the medical practice was to bleed the ill, how'd that work out for them?

Today when children are murdered at school, people like you claim that will pray for them - how does that work out these days.

Yes, they were Deists, and others Christian, and others no doubt secular, but acknowledgement and thanks to The Creator was given on federal documents, and voiced freely in chamber. It was not as it is told today.

Of course not, back then the medical practice was to bleed the ill, how'd that work out for them?

Today when children are murdered at school, people like you claim that will pray for them - how does that work out these days.[/QUOTE]

Please make sense so that I can respond.

Separation of church and state was noted to protect religion from The State
Total, delusional horseshit. It was also to protect the State from religion.

In part yes, but as I said, not to remove all religious expression from the public square. Reference the 1st Amendment.

Congress shall make no law.

Why didn't you quote the entire First Amendment?

"...respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."..

Let's not forget Art. VI, "...no religious Test shall ever be required as a qualification to any Office of public trust under the United States".

I'm of the opinion that any Bishop, priest, cleric, minister, rabbi, etc. who preaches against R v. W, or any opinion from the pulpit to support the overthrow of any law, be required to pay property tax and income tax.

Separation of church and state was noted to protect religion from The State
Total, delusional horseshit. It was also to protect the State from religion.

In part yes, but as I said, not to remove all religious expression from the public square. Reference the 1st Amendment.

Congress shall make no law.

Why didn't you quote the entire First Amendment?

"...respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."..

Let's not forget Art. VI, "...no religious Test shall ever be required as a qualification to any Office of public trust under the United States".

I'm of the opinion that any Bishop, priest, cleric, minister, rabbi, etc. who preaches against R v. W, or any opinion from the pulpit to support the overthrow of any law, be required to pay property tax and income tax.
They should all be required to pay taxes, period.

The hypocrisy is astounding. Pelosi needs to be impeached. She hates our country and disrespects our Divine president and armed forces.

Pelosi Criticizes President Trump in Statement on Successful Baghdadi Raid, 'Saluted' Obama on Killing of bin Laden

Only more evidence of how traderous that bitch is.

The Stalinist democrat party is waging civil war against America. ISIS is a long time ally of the democrats, the creation of Obama.

In 1999? Yea let's blame Obama.

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant - Wikipedia

Your thread title is a lie.

There's only 1 kind of Christian. That's he that believes that Jesus Christ is the savior of his soul. There's nothing pragmatic about faith in the Lord. It simply is or it isn't. If you're confused, you need to talk to a priest of the church of your birth.

The bitch is just salty, cause she wasn’t invited into the situation room to watch the show. I heard that’s because she offends everyone with her fart breath. She has tremendously horrible, horrendous halitosis, so they say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back