Pelosi Criticizes Trump On Successful Baghdadi Raid, ‘Saluted’ Obama on Killing of bin Laden

She criticized him on not letting anyone in congress know that there was going to be a strike. Yet Russia was notified. Turkey said they had advanced warning

The president acknowledges that the death of bin Laden was significant, but he believes the news about al-Baghdadi is even bigger news.

Trump says those involved in the raid “brought body parts” back with them, even though there “wasn’t much left” of al-Baghdadi’s body.

The head should be preserved and kept on Trump's desk in the Oval Office.This would be the proper way to get some head not like Clinton did.

Last edited:
Thunk said:
Democrats wouldn't even talk this morning. I was watching "Sunday morning futures" and maria thanked a democrat named debbie dingbat for coming on BECAUSE NO OTHER DEMOCRATS AGREED TO TALK ABOUT THIS.
Need The Script, The Script
Flip The Channels They All Use The Same Words

I never would have told piglosi at all, let her read about in the newspaper. She is only part of this government, in name only, she hates Trump so much she has inhinged her mind.

She criticized him on not letting anyone in congress know that there was going to be a strike. Yet Russia was notified. Turkey said they had advanced warning

The president acknowledges that the death of bin Laden was significant, but he believes the news about al-Baghdadi is even bigger news.

Trump says those involved in the raid “brought body parts” back with them, even though there “wasn’t much left” of al-Baghdadi’s body.
Coordination had to be made to avoid 'friendly fire' on the 8 in-bound helos...I love it when snowflakes TRY to sound Intelligent about things they are stupid about.

The bitch is just salty, cause she wasn’t invited into the situation room to watch the show. I heard that’s because she offends everyone with her fart breath. She has tremendously horrible, horrendous halitosis, so they say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny. I heard her say she was the most important person in the free world when she checked in as speaker of the House. Why would she need a Presidential invitation when she left a little turd on the floor the last time she was at the White House.

She’s a legend in her own mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, you give Trump a thumbs up on this one?
Of course! What idiot, when shown the location of the target, would say no? Right?
Well it did take Obama six months to order the killing of Bin Laden after he found out where he was at. With information that water boarding gave him that you were against.

There was no information derived from waterboarding.
Panetta says differently.

Bull shit. She did however bring up Trumpybears recent betrayal of our allies in the fight to defeat ISIS, and the overwhelmingly bipartisan resolution rejecting that surrender.

“This month, the House passed a joint resolution on an overwhelmingly bipartisan 354-60 basis which rejects President Trump’s green-lighting of Turkish aggression into Syria against our Kurdish partners, and calls on him to present a clear strategy to defeat ISIS. "

Pelosi Statement on Al-Baghdadi Raid

Awww you's mad because she praise Obama more, how cute.

Forum List

Back