Pelosi Criticizes Trump On Successful Baghdadi Raid, ‘Saluted’ Obama on Killing of bin Laden

Orange Man Bad- democrats saints-
wrong orange man a scumbag ,,a pos

Lay off the shots old man.
You're smarter than this.
I do have a glen livit in hand but I've seen the enemy and he is Trump

Never been a Scotch drinker, but good taste.
it's something that needs time Better than the rum I use to drink and better than tequila I used to drink while in the service when visiting Juarez monthly

Your thread title is a lie.
As a Christian conservative Nationalist, I never lie!

You just did. No real Christian would claim to be a Nationalist.

Are you a real Christian?

If so, what makes you so?

I was raised and confirmed Catholic, by the time I served our country in the Navy my dog tags had RCNP; I was then and remain an agnostic. However, I still practice the moral values of Jesus. Today I would say I'm a pragmatic Christian.

There's only 1 kind of Christian. That's he that believes that Jesus Christ is the savior of his soul. There's nothing pragmatic about faith in the Lord. It simply is or it isn't. If you're confused, you need to talk to a priest of the church of your birth.

Wrong.

The classified info he gave to the number one russian spy in the oval office

Telling Duterte the location of our nuke subs

The classified info he tweeted of the Iranian missile site

There's three. So, maybe you can stop whining 3 times longer than expected, for a grand total of about 9 seconds.

There's three. So, maybe you can stop whining 3 times longer than expected, for a grand total of about 9 seconds.

Sorry, fool, but it is the President who ultimately decides what is classified and what is suitable for sharing with foreign nations! Barry was flexible AFTER elections, Trump was just being flexible before! Another strike and a miss by the dancing Fort Fool.

Sorry, fool, but it is the President who ultimately decides what is classified and what is suitable for sharing with foreign nations! Barry was flexible AFTER elections, Trump was just being flexible before! Another strike and a miss by the dancing Fort Fool.
Well, ya little twat, that was certainly a quick lane change.

"Trump hasn't done that!"

Normal person: "Uh, yes he has, here are three examples"

Toobfreak the cultist: "There's nothing wrong with him doing that!"

Embarrassing.

Look at you. Can you even try to be the least bit objective?

If you can’t, your posts are trash.

I gave the Obama admin credit for getting Bin Ladin.

Can you try not being a partisan hack suffering from TDS?

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama had to be pushed, kicking and screaming, into the attack on Osama bin Laden. As he did with the ship captain held hostage, Obama rejected two previous plans to attack the compound.

We no longer need to kill Bin Laden, claims Barack Obama
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
UPDATED: 04:34 EDT, 15 January 2009
We no longer need to kill Bin Laden, claims Barack Obama | Daily Mail Online

Embarrassing.

Cry, cry, little baby. You are embarrassing yourself again with your delusional rants. You need to save your strength for when Trump is still in office and wins reelection next year!

Embarrassing.

Cry, cry, little baby. You are embarrassing yourself again with your delusional rants. You need to save your strength for when Trump is still in office and wins reelection next year!
Haha, look at you, throwing your nightly hissy fit. Yes, everyone in the world knows the mentally ill president cannot be trusted with secrets. our allies know this. The whole world knows this. And that really gets sand in your cultist giney. So, you yell at me. It's okay, i can take it. Cry it out, son.

ISIS is one of the main allies of the democrat party. Obama created and nurtured ISIS. For Trump to kill the Obama supporters OUTRAGES Nazi Piloshiti, OUTRAGES I tells ya!

I disagree only slightly. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama did not create ISIS, which he called ISIL as a smear of Israel but he most certainly nurtured them.

As you say, every victory by President Donald Trump drives the Democrats and Progressives nuts.

The hypocrisy is astounding. Pelosi needs to be impeached. She hates our country and disrespects our Divine president and armed forces.

Pelosi Criticizes President Trump in Statement on Successful Baghdadi Raid, 'Saluted' Obama on Killing of bin Laden

75302650_2548459421858405_2227254148603052032_n.jpg

It’s ok Libs. You can still go to your yoga classes and use your patchouli crystal deodorant if you admit it’s a good thing that the leader of ISIS had been killed.

You’ll have to move out fo California, though.

Forum List

Back