Pelosi Criticizes Trump On Successful Baghdadi Raid, ‘Saluted’ Obama on Killing of bin Laden

That is not at all what it means.
Of course, you are wrong, and this was very specifically stated by the writers as part of the intent. No, you religious goobers arent going to "wish" your nonsense to be true. It doesn't work with the magical horseshit in the bible, and it won't work with the constitution.

This is Pelosi’s legacy because she is an evil statist.

san_francisco_homeless_tents.jpg

The scumbag elite liberals have fucked California.

Those who support these elite statists are really really really fucking stupid.
Nothing like a good picture that shows the truth on liberalism in California and its failure at leadership to keep American citizens safe from the rest of the world. There's nothing less safe than a California freeway built on stilts that crash whenever a temblor hits the region which occurs about once every generation, and often in clusters.

That is not at all what it means.
Of course, you are wrong, and this was very specifically stated by the writers as part of the intent. No, you religious goobers arent going to "wish" your nonsense to be true. It doesn't work with the magical horseshit in the bible, and it won't work with the constitution.

Learn to read:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Individuals expressing their religion in public places is not the establishment of religion. Using the government to prevent their doing so, however, does violate the latter part of the emboldened section.

no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
Exactly! Freedom from religion, and freedom of religion.

Thanks for the assist. Will you be assisting me all day?

No, that is not what is says. It says that CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAW TO ESTABLISH A RELIGION. It does not say that creepy haters can prevent religious people from practicing their religions in view or hearing of the creepy haters.

The only religion that Congress has been establishing is Secular State New Green Dealism.

CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAW TO ESTABLISH A RELIGION.
The intent of which is precisely to prevent state sponsorship of religion. Secular government is the full intent.

Again, thanks for doing my light work.

B'loney. Someone saying a prayer in a public place is not Congress Making A Law. The intent was to not have the Government control individual religious freedom.

Last edited:
Someone saying a prayer in a public place is not Congress Making A Law.
Someone being legally allowed to lead prayer in a state institution or on the state dime is a direct violation of that clause. As has been decided in court, which is precisely what decides whether or not something is constitutional. .

As for someone praying in the public square...fine by me...

The moron in our WH now once said Obama took too much credit for the killing of Bin Ladin Now the AH is taking credit even saying this was the greater event I pray this blabbering pos is out of our WH soon , one way or the other

The moron in our WH now once said Obama took too much credit for the killing of Bin Ladin Now the AH is taking credit even saying this was the greater event I pray this blabbering pos is out of our WH soon , one way or the other
When Obama got Bin Ladin the trump pos said it was our brave soldiers Now it was him and our soldiers? Wish trump could take the place of the ISIS leader Both stinking garbage

Separation of church and state was noted to protect religion from The State
Total, delusional horseshit. It was also to protect the State from religion.

In part yes, but as I said, not to remove all religious expression from the public square. Reference the 1st Amendment.

Congress shall make no law.

Why didn't you quote the entire First Amendment?

"...respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."..

I'm of the opinion that any Bishop, priest, cleric, minister, rabbi, etc. who preaches against R v. W, or any opinion from the pulpit to support the overthrow of any law, be required to pay property tax and income tax.

Bears repeating -

Congress shall make no law ... prohibiting the free exercise thereof ...

Let's not forget Art. VI, "...no religious Test shall ever be required as a qualification to any Office of public trust under the United States".

Indeed, but a religious test is still applied by every religious voter entering a voting booth.

This ah, this sociopath in in our WH, bashed Obama for everything he's doing now The ah as well as morons following him just can't connect the dots FK all of you and hoping you get what you voted for

This ah, this sociopath in in our WH, bashed Obama for everything he's doing now The ah as well as morons following him just can't connect the dots FK all of you and hoping you get what you voted for

I did.

Despite seditionist Democrat obstruction, I'm getting more than I could have imagined!
Thank you!

Forum List

Back