Trump Asked If He Notified Pelosi On Raid: No, I Didn’t. I Wanted to Make Sure This Was Kept Secret

As Pelosie is a sympathizer to these people, she would have tipped them off and killed our troops to deny Trump a win. Trump was fully justified in keeping them in the dark due to Pelosie's past treasonous behaviors..

Pelosi had to politicize the mission. She just couldn't say good job and congrats and just leave it at that.
Democrats are anti-AMERICAN vermin and she has become Queen Rat!

Putin knew. Assad knew. Erdogen knew. Not one leak.

That's how untrustworthy democrats are.

Smart move Mr. President. Democrats would have tipped Abu Al-Baghdadi off and American forces would have been placed in jeopardy.

BOOM! President Trump DID NOT Notify Pelosi: "No, I Didn't. I Wanted to Make Sure This Was Kept Secret. I Don't Want to Have Men Lost and Women" (VIDEO)

The guy that tipped off the Russians didn’t want to leak? LMFAO

Hey, dumb shit...was it leaked?

Hey, dumb shit...if he had told the democrats, they would have leaked it to make sure Trump didn't get the guy.

Putin knew. Assad knew. Erdogen knew.
Well,of course. Our president is their bitchboy and had to ask their permission.

To the sane onlooker, it is called diplomacy.
...said nobody but trump cultists, ever, about trump...

Since the Russian military was on the ground with prior knowledge of the operation, it gave them the opportunity to test their systems and observe our special forces in action directly. So now they have more intelligence into the methods and capabilities of our most elite troops and the technology that they use.

Well,of course. Our president is their bitchboy and had to ask their permission.

Since the Russian military was on the ground with prior knowledge of the operation, it gave them the opportunity to test their systems and observe our special forces in action directly. So now they have more intelligence into the methods and capabilities of our most elite troops and the technology that they use.
im sure they know a lot about us already....you are talking like they never seen our special forces before......

Nice straw grasp.

Forum List

Back