Pelosi Criticizes Trump On Successful Baghdadi Raid, ‘Saluted’ Obama on Killing of bin Laden

The hypocrisy is astounding. Pelosi needs to be impeached. She hates our country and disrespects our Divine president and armed forces.

Pelosi Criticizes President Trump in Statement on Successful Baghdadi Raid, 'Saluted' Obama on Killing of bin Laden

Only more evidence of how traderous that bitch is.

The Stalinist democrat party is waging civil war against America. ISIS is a long time ally of the democrats, the creation of Obama.
That is why they need to be defeated and ISIS removed from the US along with its allies..

Of course, Trump just did this because he could, to troll Pelosi. Which is what we can expect from the child president.

Trump was very smart not to tell Pelosi or any other America hating Democrat about the raid. Loose lips sink ships.

Democrats wouldn't even talk this morning. I was watching "Sunday morning futures" and maria thanked a democrat named debbie dingbat for coming on BECAUSE NO OTHER DEMOCRATS AGREED TO TALK ABOUT THIS.

Later in the show pelosi finally had released a statement.

I caught it.
Democrats are revealing their true seditious colors today!

This is Pelosi’s legacy because she is an evil statist.

san_francisco_homeless_tents.jpg

The scumbag elite liberals have fucked California.

Those who support these are are really really really fucking stupid.
She's a federal representative, you moron.... All she can do is legislate federal law.
A Prog is a Prog is a Prog...And the new generation with even further left views are welcomers of the failed states they came from.

The hypocrisy is astounding. Pelosi needs to be impeached. She hates our country and disrespects our Divine president and armed forces.

Pelosi Criticizes President Trump in Statement on Successful Baghdadi Raid, 'Saluted' Obama on Killing of bin Laden
Your thread title is a lie.
As a Christian conservative Nationalist, I never lie!

You just did. No real Christian would claim to be a Nationalist.
You're highly wrong!

Are you a real Christian?

If so, what makes you so?

This is Pelosi’s legacy because she is an evil statist.

san_francisco_homeless_tents.jpg

The scumbag elite liberals have fucked California.

Those who support these elite statists are really really really fucking stupid.
Oh, so that's the new development in Pelosi's hood that everyone was talking about. If they showed this picture to illegal aliens they might turn around and run right back to Mexico.

Stasi agent Wry Filcher took Karl Marx as his personal lord and savior. Jesus said to render unto Ceasar, making him a "Nationalist" and an enemy of the International Communist movement.

Always remember, there are Nationalists who support a free and sovereign nation, and Internationalists who demand America be a vassal state under the rule of the Global Marxist elite. When democrats attack nationalism, they ARE attacking the very concept of America as a nation.

I was raised and confirmed Catholic, by the time I served our country in the Navy my dog tags had RCNP; I was then and remain an agnostic. However, I still practice the moral values of Jesus. Today I would say I'm a pragmatic Christian.

Stasi agent Wry Filcher took Karl Marx as his personal lord and savior. Jesus said to render unto Ceasar, making him a "Nationalist" and an enemy of the International Communist movement.

Always remember, there are Nationalists who support a free and sovereign nation, and Internationalists who demand America be a vassal state under the rule of the Global Marxist elite. When democrats attack nationalism, they ARE attacking the very concept of America as a nation.

10-4 that!

You're right on mark today, bro!!

I was raised and confirmed Catholic, by the time I served our country in the Navy my dog tags had RCNP; I was then and remain an agnostic. However, I still practice the moral values of Jesus. Today I would say I'm a pragmatic Christian.

So, you're now a run-of-the-mill secularist.

Forum List

Back