Pelosi Charged The Air Force Nearly $200k To Fly Her Family And Other Lawmakers To Italy And Ukraine

Pelosi tried to flee the DC in the middle of her shutdown, attempting to waste more tax money on food and booze on her flight out of the US...while the Americans she is holding hostage are about to go without a 2nd paycheck.

At the same time the Democrats sre about to spend / waste more money than the President is asking for through their campaign of Obstruction / 'No'.

Lets get something clear, Trump has blown any travel budget he has laid eyes on...

This is the usual Trumpster tactic, when guilty as hell about something, just accuse the other side of doing it.. Proof!! Screw that... Just accuse...

Lets start...
NO ONE GOES TO KIEV, UKRAINE ON HOLIDAYS...

Most likely they stopped in Italy to be closer to Ukraine...

Now what did she do in Italy:
Pelosi Remarks During Press Availability at the USA Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015 - Speaker Nancy Pelosi

How did I???? It is called basic research...

Guess what a lot of Politicians from both sides of the aisle usually go to these things to promote trade and the US brand abroad... Every country does this...
Why Pelosi? Because her family originally come from the area.

Remember when Trump went to Scotland???

Have ye all been throughly embarrassed..., I am not a journalist and I have given you more actual real information than the Daily Caller in ten min research...
Please choose a better source for your information..

Lets get something clear, Trump has blown any travel budget he has laid eyes on...

This is the usual Trumpster tactic, when guilty as hell about something, just accuse the other side of doing it.. Proof!! Screw that... Just accuse...

Lets start...
NO ONE GOES TO KIEV, UKRAINE ON HOLIDAYS...

Most likely they stopped in Italy to be closer to Ukraine...

Now what did she do in Italy:
Pelosi Remarks During Press Availability at the USA Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015 - Speaker Nancy Pelosi

How did I???? It is called basic research...

Guess what a lot of Politicians from both sides of the aisle usually go to these things to promote trade and the US brand abroad... Every country does this...
Why Pelosi? Because her family originally come from the area.

Remember when Trump went to Scotland???

Have ye all been throughly embarrassed..., I am not a journalist and I have given you more actual real information than the Daily Caller in ten min research...
Please choose a better source for your information..
Pelosi is Speaker ... Caught Fleeing the country in the middle of her shutdown instead of working trying to end it...

Do you think she is he only politician running up bills like that? Shall we analyze the tab for others?
yep. not just to get at her, however. but if money is tight then let millionaires pay for their own trips. thry can fly first class for a few thousand and be reimbursed if a business expense ot gov trip.

Do you think she is he only politician running up bills like that? Shall we analyze the tab for others?

Let's do it. My question is this, why should we pay for 93 of her family members to go?

Pelosi should buy a new Airbus 380 and she can haul around all of her family to points unknown. She better hurry up and do it because Boeing proved that super wide body jets are cost ineffective.

Due to the recent Emergency Crisis of Global Warming threatening to drown all of America as announced by this Cortez Chic, I am issuing an executive order banning Congress from using motor vehicles or airplanes to travel anywhere. They must walk, ride share, drive a Prius, or bicycle. Zero Carbon Baby.

Signed President Trump.

giphy.gif

I'm wondering why Pelousy is going to Afghanistan and the Ukraine in the middle of a Govt. shutdown??

And why in hell would anyone in those two countries need to see her??

Pasture Pool (Golf) is nothing but a great waste of time and energy.
Then why did Obama set a new record playing it so much?
who cares? criticisms like this are xhildish and come back to haunt you and makes everyone look petty.

Chasing a golf ball around a pasture is incredibly stupid. I can think of a myriad of uses for the pasture rather than Golf.
and? i don't find golf much fun either but my standards are not global. if others have fun with it, who the hell cares?

That little boondoggle of hers cost each of us taxpayers somewhere in the neighborhood of $0.002!

Let's do it. My question is this, why should we pay for 93 of her family members to go?
93?! Where did you get that number? 9 members of congress and 4 family members is what the article said

Forum List

Back