Pelosi Charged The Air Force Nearly $200k To Fly Her Family And Other Lawmakers To Italy And Ukraine

It's not like they can hire their entire family to run up bills like Trump...
the Ukraine? who did she send there? Maxine Brown? was she going to stop President Putin and his army of 12,000 from the invasion?
By taking off her wig and no makeup..

Do you think she is he only politician running up bills like that? Shall we analyze the tab for others?

Let's do it. My question is this, why should we pay for 93 of her family members to go?
Immediate family members are required to reimburse at commercial rates. From the Judicial Watch reports it sounds like Pelosi's owe a bunch if they haven't been paying for her family travel.

http://ogc.osd.mil/defense_ethics/resource_library/deskbook/travel_trans.pdf

the Ukraine? who did she send there? Maxine Brown? was she going to stop President Putin and his army of 12,000 from the invasion?
i wonder what island she may have sent Biden/and or Bill to

i wonder what island she may have sent Biden/and or Bill to
Isla Mujeres..

if Pelosi was taking a trip to Pluto to meet her family, u think Trump would of stopped her?

if Pelosi was taking a trip to Pluto to meet her family, u think Trump would of stopped her?
There would only be enough fuel to mke it half way the rest is a fake fuel gauge display.

There would only be enough fuel to mke it half way the rest is a fake fuel gauge display.
you mean that if they made it half way there,a black hole may have eaten Pelosi?

you mean that if they made it half way there,a black hole may have eaten Pelosi?
She's a contortionist?

Oops, your record is skipping. Please try again. What am I lying about?
You can continue to talk about your 'lying' if you want. YOU claimed Trump would surpass Obama's record for number of rounds of golf played, I responded by simply stating:

"You let me know when that happens...until then you lying hypocrites can STFU."

(The interesting / ironic story about why Obama setting a new record for laying golf is significant is one snowflakes hate to have brought up. SENATOR Obama condemned PRESIDENT Bush for playing Golf while US troops were fighting wars and in harm's way. Bush immediately stopped playing golf. As soon as Obama entered the WH, PRESIDENT Obama hypocritically began playing golf, on his way to setting a new record for rounds played by a President.)

But here's a better idea.....why don't we return to discussing the topic, which is how Speaker Pelosi has abused Tax dollars and used the military as her own personal Limo and just got caught attempting to sneak out of the country in the middle of her shutdown instead of actually doing her job as Speaker...

You can continue to talk about your 'lying' if you want. YOU claimed Trump would surpass Obama's record for number of rounds of golf played, I responded by simply stating:

(The interesting / ironic story about why Obama setting a new record for laying golf is significant is one snowflakes hate to have brought up. SENATOR Obama condemned PRESIDENT Bush for playing Golf while US troops were fighting wars and in harm's way. Bush immediately stopped playing golf. As soon as Obama entered the WH, PRESIDENT Obama hypocritically began playing golf, on his way to setting a new record for rounds played by a President.)

But here's a better idea.....why don't we return to discussing the topic, which is how Speaker Pelosi has abused Tax dollars and used the military as her own personal Limo and just got caught attempting to sneak out of the country in the middle of her shutdown instead of actually doing her job as Speaker...
Wait wait, this is too good... so your dogging on Obama for criticizing bush for playing golf and then playing golf himself, yet you won’t criticize Trump for doing the EXACT SAME THING?! Wow man, you got it bad!

You still haven’t pointed to anything that I have lied about btw. You wanna take that back or back it up?

Wow, look at this a whole website with stats and tracking of Trumps golf habits. Enjoy

Trump Golf Count

Wait wait, this is too good... so your dogging on Obama for criticizing bush for playing golf and then playing golf himself, yet you won’t criticize Trump for doing the EXACT SAME THING?! Wow man, you got it bad!
Nice attempt to spin, snowflake.

Obama was the one who feigned moral outrage at the fact that the President of the United States, Commander and Chief of the military, was laying Golf while his troops were in harms way...and then proceeded to not only play golf but to set a new record for rounds played...not only during the 2 legal wars already being fought but also during his 2 Un-Constitutional / unauthorized wars in Libya and Syria which the US were dragged into by Obama to HELP TERRORISTS take over their own nations.

(*BTW, it was reported that more Americans were wounded/died in another suicide bombing attack on US soldiers in Syria. That's more blood on Obama's hands after he dragged the US into another one of his pro-terrorists wars by invading Syria, an International War Crime.)

When Pelosi was caught trying to sneak out of the US in the middle of her shutdown was she planning on visiting troops under sniper fire, like Hillary did? Or did she plan to have her plane 'break down' in Brussels, having to remain there and unable to visit the troops? Did she make sure there was enough food and alcohol for the long flight before she attempted to board? :p

Nice attempt to spin, snowflake.

Obama was the one who feigned moral outrage at the fact that the President of the United States, Commander and Chief of the military, was laying Golf while his troops were in harms way...and then proceeded to not only play golf but to set a new record for rounds played...not only during the 2 legal wars already being fought but also during his 2 Un-Constitutional / unauthorized wars in Libya and Syria which the US were dragged into by Obama to HELP TERRORISTS take over their own nations.

(*BTW, it was reported that more Americans were wounded/died in another suicide bombing attack on US soldiers in Syria. That's more blood on Obama's hands after he dragged the US into another one of his pro-terrorists wars by invading Syria, an International War Crime.)

When Pelosi was caught trying to sneak out of the US in the middle of her shutdown was she planning on visiting troops under sniper fire, like Hillary did? Or did she plan to have her plane 'break down' in Brussels, having to remain there and unable to visit the troops? Did she make sure there was enough food and alcohol for the long flight before she attempted to board? :p
Well shame on Obama for doing that. Trump did the exact same thing, did he not? Shame on Trump, right?

Well shame on Obama for doing that. Trump did the exact same thing, did he not? Shame on Trump, right?
No. Trump did not feign moral outrage and them hypocritically set a new record for playing golf after starting 2 new wars, both to help terrorists.

Facts really do not matter anymore, do they?

Since 9/11, it has been gov't protocol that the Speaker of the House, use Military jets for protection, when flying overseas. It is not somethin new that she created, is my understanding.

Ok then how would you describe what Trump did? This should be good...
I would describe his actions as NOT 'Obama-esque', NOT hypocritically feigning anger / offense at a President doing what he intended to do as well, and NOT setting a new record for rounds of golf as Obama hypo critically did.

Now, you want to stop changing the subject and avoiding how Pelosi attempted to sneak out of the country to avoid doing her job as Speaker and in an attempt to avoid media publicity about her LIE regarding the DHS and SS?

Forum List

Back