US air force fighter pilot, 22, training to be a Top Gun is also vying for the Miss America crown

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Pretty cool story. No comment other than to share the story...

AA1mLA3v.img

''The 22-year-old Harvard University student was crowned Miss Colorado in May 2023, just before graduating from the United States Air Force Academy (USAFA) and commissioning as an Air Force Officer...

...The Arkansas native decided to try competing in pageants as an extracurricular activity while at USAFA and will now make a bid for the Miss America crown in Florida on Sunday...

...Now Marsh's future may now see her as a Top Gun fighter pilot...

...Upon graduation from USAFA and commissioning into the Air Force, she received a coveted pilot slot and is currently determining the career opportunities and personal projects she wants to pursue.''

Continued - US air force fighter pilot, 22, training to be a Top Gun is also vying for the Miss America crown

Last edited:
The rest of the Colorado ladies must have been very average .
Doubtless a lovely young woman , but there are thousands per square mile with that girl - next- door look .imho.

Too bad she thinks her looks are more important than her actual accomplishments

Too bad she thinks her looks are more important than her actual accomplishments

I dunno, Blues, that doesn't seem to be the case, in my opinion.

The Miss America thing is somethig she said she just wanted to do.

She's got a respectable list of accomplishments and stated goals, in my view.

They touched on some of that in the video on the page that 1srelluc shared. And, of course, the OP.

Top Gun is Navy.

Yes, I know. I can't help how the article was editorialized.

Whenever I start a thread, the thread title is pretty much always the title of the article being linked.

I'm just relieved that she does not have a penis.

There have been several men dressed up as women and ''winning'' pageants as of late.

It's a heck of a thing...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back