Pelosi And Schumer Say No To Our Security, Then Turn Around And Pledge $5 Billion To Mexico

Between 2015-2018, four years by my count, the US gave Central America 2.6B. This year we will give them 5.8B.
My question still stands.
U.S. Strategy for Central America

Yep, more of the usual "let's just throw MORE money at the problem"

A) it wont work
B) we don't owe those people shit
C) a wall would be a more cost effective method of keeping illegal immigrants from getting into this country.
It isn't just border jumpers, though. The deluge right now, for the past year or two, of people seeking asylum has our system tied in knots. THAT is the biggest problem right now. If it weren't overloaded, we wouldn't have to send them into our country to wait for a hearing and we wouldn't be responsible for safely homing their children in the interim if they are detained instead of released.
That is costing us a lot of money, don't you agree?
So stopping the flow at the spigot would make sense. I have nothing against a physical wall where it is shown to be needed. Trump said during the campaign that he would build it a lot cheaper than people thought. What is all this 5B demand coming from? He sure wasn't running on us spending 5B on a Wall. I'm sure of it.
Again you made the stupid and or dishonest argument.

Our system is overloaded for one reason and one reason only. We stupidly run people who sneak into this country through the same process as those who come in illegally. Trump tried to stop this and a Judge decided he has more power than a President.

IF people were told "you can not get a hearing unless you come in legally, meaning if you come in illegally you are simply removed from the country, then the system would not be overloaded.

That is a fact.
In what way is my argument dishonest?
Who is working to give all of these people asylum?
Who opened up sanctuary cities all over the country where they give illegals a place to live, pay them benefits, and give them free health care while the homeless fills their streets?

Democrats.
10.6B in aid has just been wrung out of the US government to make these people go away. Is that what this has been about all along--arm twisting to get $$$ ?

I think I've raised a reasonable question, but you're so partisan you can't consider reality--it's got to be twisted around to be the Democrats fault. That's pathetic.

It was Trump’s State Department that gave them the money, with his blessing. Congress had nothing to do with it. The dotard is keeping his famous campaign pledge, “we’re NOT going to build a wall, and I’m going to give Mexico $5 billion! MAGA!”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm sure that everyone in the State Department are Trump's people and not Obama holdovers.
But the State Department doesn't control the nation's money. Congress does.

"Instead of funding the wall, Congress will continue sending billions of dollars to countries all over the world, WHILE WE GET NOTHING IN RETURN, and spending 100s of billions on illegal immigration. Somehow it is immoral & wrong to fund a wall & put our own citizens first." Angelo Ray Gomez on Twitter
DuwXLmgW4AEvOR9.jpg
Who controls congress? OOPS! Retards
Sorry, but unless you have a super-majority nobody controls congress completely.
Ever hear of filibusters?
No?
The only thing a simple majority does is give control of committees to the majority.
It doesn't give them total control. You need 60 votes for that.
You know.......checks and balances.
GOP could have voted away the filibuster any time they wanted. They didn’t. Instead, no wall and Trump is gifting Mexico $5 billion.
Here's the problem, dumbass. If you vote away the filibuster, guess what happens when you lose the majority???
You totally lose any checks on a corrupt Democrat Party filled with communists ready to take away the 2nd Amendment in 24 hours.
You had no problem doing it for Supreme Court nominations. Oh well, no wall and Mexico gets $5 billion. MAGA

One other question--where does the 10.6 B come from? The State Department budget?

Yep, more of the usual "let's just throw MORE money at the problem"

A) it wont work
B) we don't owe those people shit
C) a wall would be a more cost effective method of keeping illegal immigrants from getting into this country.
It isn't just border jumpers, though. The deluge right now, for the past year or two, of people seeking asylum has our system tied in knots. THAT is the biggest problem right now. If it weren't overloaded, we wouldn't have to send them into our country to wait for a hearing and we wouldn't be responsible for safely homing their children in the interim if they are detained instead of released.
So stopping the flow at the spigot would make sense. I have nothing against a physical wall where it is shown to be needed. Trump said during the campaign that he would build it a lot cheaper than people thought. What is all this 5B demand coming from? He sure wasn't running on us spending 5B on a Wall. I'm sure of it.

Our system is overloaded for one reason and one reason only. We stupidly run people who sneak into this country through the same process as those who come in illegally. Trump tried to stop this and a Judge decided he has more power than a President.

IF people were told "you can not get a hearing unless you come in legally, meaning if you come in illegally you are simply removed from the country, then the system would not be overloaded.

That is a fact.
Who opened up sanctuary cities all over the country where they give illegals a place to live, pay them benefits, and give them free health care while the homeless fills their streets?

Democrats.
10.6B in aid has just been wrung out of the US government to make these people go away. Is that what this has been about all along--arm twisting to get $$$ ?

I think I've raised a reasonable question, but you're so partisan you can't consider reality--it's got to be twisted around to be the Democrats fault. That's pathetic.

You are exactly right, this is a payoff to those people, because the coward crooks in DC rather just give tax payer money away rather than actually solve a problem.

A fucking wall would prevent the majority of illegals from jumping our southern border and getting in line for amnesty cases that they are going to lose anyway (and yes that is a fact 98% of central Americans who actually do show up for their hearings are denied amnesty and deported) then that would free up the system allowing more people who actually do come to the border and legally request asylum to be processed. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence knows that is true and anyone with a spot of honesty would admit it is true.

If walls didn't work, the idiot Democrats in DC would not be fighting the wall tooth and nail, instead they would say "fine Trump here's the money build your wall" so that they could rub his face in it when it didn't work. But they are not doing that because the KNOW they absolutely KNOW that a wall would drastically reduce illegal immigration. You know it would as well.

And to further illustrate that Democrats are simply not arguing this topic from good faith let us consider their other talking point. "A wall on the border would be immoral" I mean first let's forget the fact that Democrats have been screaming for years that religion (and that is where morals come from) should not have a place in our government. Let's simply focus on the fact that when asked if the wall in say Israel is immoral too Democrats suddenly bring out the "that's different" argument. No it isn't , Israel built the wall between them and Egypt strictly because they were tired of Africans entering the country illegally. That's it, there was no terrorism on their southern border it was simply a matter of keeping out illegal aliens. Apparently it's different when Israel does it.

One other question--where does the 10.6 B come from? The State Department budget?
Well, the establishment always can find the money.
But for some reason they can't find any for the border wall.

It's hilarious that Democrats who allowed hundreds of millions of dollars to be spent on just the website involved with ACA , a website by the way that didn't work correctly for at least a year after its launch date, are suddenly screaming about the cost of a wall LOL

That is a fact.

Democrats.

You are exactly right, this is a payoff to those people, because the coward crooks in DC rather just give tax payer money away rather than actually solve a problem.

A fucking wall would prevent the majority of illegals from jumping our southern border and getting in line for amnesty cases that they are going to lose anyway (and yes that is a fact 98% of central Americans who actually do show up for their hearings are denied amnesty and deported) then that would free up the system allowing more people who actually do come to the border and legally request asylum to be processed. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence knows that is true and anyone with a spot of honesty would admit it is true.

If walls didn't work, the idiot Democrats in DC would not be fighting the wall tooth and nail, instead they would say "fine Trump here's the money build your wall" so that they could rub his face in it when it didn't work. But they are not doing that because the KNOW they absolutely KNOW that a wall would drastically reduce illegal immigration. You know it would as well.

And to further illustrate that Democrats are simply not arguing this topic from good faith let us consider their other talking point. "A wall on the border would be immoral" I mean first let's forget the fact that Democrats have been screaming for years that religion (and that is where morals come from) should not have a place in our government. Let's simply focus on the fact that when asked if the wall in say Israel is immoral too Democrats suddenly bring out the "that's different" argument. No it isn't , Israel built the wall between them and Egypt strictly because they were tired of Africans entering the country illegally. That's it, there was no terrorism on their southern border it was simply a matter of keeping out illegal aliens. Apparently it's different when Israel does it.
You're not responding to me, but to Dems in general, so I won't bother replying.

That is a fact.

Democrats.

You're not responding to me, but to Dems in general, so I won't bother replying.

Okay , then let's make it specific.

Do you admit that walls serve their intended purpose?
Do you think wanting a wall on our southern border is immoral, and if so aren't we supposed to keep morals out of our government? And also, do you believe that Israel's wall is immoral?

Democrats.

Do you think wanting a wall on our southern border is immoral, and if so aren't we supposed to keep morals out of our government? And also, do you believe that Israel's wall is immoral?
I think you're suffering from dementia, because I've told you several times since you've been here that I've got nothing against a wall in areas where it is indicated.
I know nothing about arguments that the wall is immoral, either our wall or Israel's wall, which I never even heard of.

The millions and millions of illegals living in our country and the tens of thousands pushing at the gate lead me to believe that a wall simply is not the ONLY solution. There are lots of ways to attack the problem, but I don't see you considering anything but the Wall, as if that alone will solve our problem. It will keep border jumpers out until they figure out another way in. The biggest vehicle for illegals right now is staying on expired Visas. Until we fix that problem, we might as well stop giving them out, because we can't enforce them. Seemingly.

The biggest motivator for MOST illegals is economic. If they were not hired, they would not come. Welfare never gave anyone enough to live on comfortably. They don't come to "freeload," no matter what the propagandists say.

I could go on, but what's the sense, you're not listening. I'm not saying NO WALL. I am saying NOT JUST THE WALL.

Democrats.

I think you're suffering from dementia, because I've told you several times since you've been here that I've got nothing against a wall in areas where it is indicated.
I know nothing about arguments that the wall is immoral, either our wall or Israel's wall, which I never even heard of.

The millions and millions of illegals living in our country and the tens of thousands pushing at the gate lead me to believe that a wall simply is not the ONLY solution. There are lots of ways to attack the problem, but I don't see you considering anything but the Wall, as if that alone will solve our problem. It will keep border jumpers out until they figure out another way in. The biggest vehicle for illegals right now is staying on expired Visas. Until we fix that problem, we might as well stop giving them out, because we can't enforce them. Seemingly.

The biggest motivator for MOST illegals is economic. If they were not hired, they would not come. Welfare never gave anyone enough to live on comfortably. They don't come to "freeload," no matter what the propagandists say.

I could go on, but what's the sense, you're not listening. I'm not saying NO WALL. I am saying NOT JUST THE WALL.

Are you seriously telling me that you had no idea that there are Democrat out there screaming that it would be immoral to build a wall on our Southern border.

If that is true, then you aren't really paying attention to the discussion.

And no the wall wouldn't solve everythign, but it would solve 90+% of the problem. Take the Israel/Egypt wall, for example. Once completed there have been ZERO cases of people getting across that border illegally.

Democrats.

By the way, I must thank you for bringing up another good point. The VAST majority of people who sneak into this country via our southern border are coming up for economic reasons and thus do not qualify for amnesty. So there goes another DNC talking point.

I really have to ask you Old Lady, why do you support the Democratic Party, you don't agree with any of their positions visa vie illegal immigration.

Are you seriously telling me that you had no idea that there are Democrat out there screaming that it would be immoral to build a wall on our Southern border.

And no the wall wouldn't solve everythign, but it would solve 90+% of the problem. Take the Israel/Egypt wall, for example. Once completed there have been ZERO cases of people getting across that border illegally.
I don't have to pay attention to what the Dems are saying--I'm an Independent.

And since you and I are both basing our opinions on what we THINK will happen in the future, there is no way of knowing or any way to end this argument.
Is there?

And since you and I are both basing our opinions on what we THINK will happen in the future, there is no way of knowing or any way to end this argument.
Is there?

Oh I think we know exactly what the future holds. Congress is NEVER going to fund that fucking wall. Neither Republicans nor Democrats in Congress want it. The fact that they are in agreement on that should tell us all something.

I like that

Let Conservatives fund the wall of hate

Leave the rest of us alone

Sounds good, now why don't liberals self fund abortions and leave the rest of us alone?

Liberals are such dumb shits.
the Hyde amendment says no government funds can be used on abortion, dumbass Dupe.

Is there?

Oh I think we know exactly what the future holds. Congress is NEVER going to fund that fucking wall. Neither Republicans nor Democrats in Congress want it. The fact that they are in agreement on that should tell us all something.
Possibly that the Wall isn't that great an idea?
No-no-don't hit me. I'm half joking. I have no idea why they've had approval for a Wall since Clinton and yet they've never funded it. That's a long time. They still don't want it. And since the Democrats have not been in the majority all that time, it is not just the Democrats who don't want it.

Is there?

No-no-don't hit me. I'm half joking. I have no idea why they've had approval for a Wall since Clinton and yet they've never funded it. That's a long time. They still don't want it. And since the Democrats have not been in the majority all that time, it is not just the Democrats who don't want it.

Oh I know it's not just Democrats who don't want a wall. I have said as much several times. And it''s obvious that both sides are pandering to donors.

I mean sure it's a little bit about getting in new voters for the Democrats too, but primarily it's big business loving illegal immigration because it suppresses wages. I know the popular perception is that big businesses are all in the GOP camp, but that is obviously not true. I would , for example, bet you money that the new owners of Ben & Jerry ice cream have illegal aliens working for them. Want to make that bet? Of course not, because you are a reasonable person and know it is likely true.

These companies do NOT want to suddenly have to start paying wages that Americans are willing to work for and they will fight tooth and nail to prevent a wall which would vastly decrease their labor supply which in turn would vastly raise the cost of labor to them.

I like that

Sounds good, now why don't liberals self fund abortions and leave the rest of us alone?

the Hyde amendment says no government funds can be used on abortion, dumbass Dupe.

LOL and you believe that just because a love exists everyone is obeying it? LOL

it is YOU who is the dupe.

Is there?

Oh I know it's not just Democrats who don't want a wall. I have said as much several times. And it''s obvious that both sides are pandering to donors.

I mean sure it's a little bit about getting in new voters for the Democrats too, but primarily it's big business loving illegal immigration because it suppresses wages. I know the popular perception is that big businesses are all in the GOP camp, but that is obviously not true. I would , for example, bet you money that the new owners of Ben & Jerry ice cream have illegal aliens working for them. Want to make that bet? Of course not, because you are a reasonable person and know it is likely true.

These companies do NOT want to suddenly have to start paying wages that Americans are willing to work for and they will fight tooth and nail to prevent a wall which would vastly decrease their labor supply which in turn would vastly raise the cost of labor to them.
I'm a little sorry to hear that Ben & Jerry's has been sold. Not too long ago I heard about them making some progressive statement about something--thought they were still in charge. Bummage.

I like that

Let's have a link to a respected media that says the government is spending on abortion, super duper. Right up there with illegals getting welfare and voting the criminal foundation, murderer Hillary etc etc etc.

I like that

It's a conspiracy!!!

Forum List

Back