Pelosi And Schumer Say No To Our Security, Then Turn Around And Pledge $5 Billion To Mexico

It was Trump’s State Department that gave them the money, with his blessing. Congress had nothing to do with it. The dotard is keeping his famous campaign pledge, “we’re NOT going to build a wall, and I’m going to give Mexico $5 billion! MAGA!”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It was Trump’s State Department that gave them the money, with his blessing. Congress had nothing to do with it. The dotard is keeping his famous campaign pledge, “we’re NOT going to build a wall, and I’m going to give Mexico $5 billion! MAGA!”

No it wasnt. State Department merely issued the press release that you didnt read

Foreigners first, Americans last. That's the DNC platform.

I'm sure that everyone in the State Department are Trump's people and not Obama holdovers.
But the State Department doesn't control the nation's money. Congress does.

"Instead of funding the wall, Congress will continue sending billions of dollars to countries all over the world, WHILE WE GET NOTHING IN RETURN, and spending 100s of billions on illegal immigration. Somehow it is immoral & wrong to fund a wall & put our own citizens first." Angelo Ray Gomez on Twitter
DuwXLmgW4AEvOR9.jpg

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer don't give a damned about security for Americans. At the same time they said that they will not give Trump $5 billion to build the wall, they pledged to give $4.8 billion in aide to Mexico and another $5.8 billion to Central America.

WTF????

US pledges $10.6B aid for Central America, southern Mexico
I was not aware that it only needs that one Senator and that one Congresswoman to pledge money to other countries.

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer don't give a damned about security for Americans. At the same time they said that they will not give Trump $5 billion to build the wall, they pledged to give $4.8 billion in aide to Mexico and another $5.8 billion to Central America.

WTF????

I was not aware that it only needs that one Senator and that one Congresswoman to pledge money to other countries.
When it comes to Democrats in Congress, only the leaders have a say.
But since you're in denial now you know.

WTF????

Last I checked.....Republicans control Congress and the White House

But somehow, it is Pelosi and Schumer giving them money

I'm sure that everyone in the State Department are Trump's people and not Obama holdovers.

"Instead of funding the wall, Congress will continue sending billions of dollars to countries all over the world, WHILE WE GET NOTHING IN RETURN, and spending 100s of billions on illegal immigration. Somehow it is immoral & wrong to fund a wall & put our own citizens first." Angelo Ray Gomez on Twitter
DuwXLmgW4AEvOR9.jpg
Yep, the Republican-led Congress.

Thanks for taking them to the woodshed for us.

DuwXLmgW4AEvOR9.jpg

It's not the Republican's fault the Democrats are obstructionists.
I wonder why the Dems get away with calling the GOP obstructionists when they're in the minority and the Dems control congress?
Could it be because you're a dishonest fuck???
I think it is.

DuwXLmgW4AEvOR9.jpg

I wonder why the Dems get away with calling the GOP obstructionists when they're in the minority and the Dems control congress?
I think it is.
Actually it is Republicans fault.

Having blocked every piece of Democratic legislation for eight years, they have set a new standard for bipartisanship......none

DuwXLmgW4AEvOR9.jpg

I think it is.
Trump did this and he also banned bump stocks..
Is he going back to being a Democrat to save his ass?

WTF????

47656424.jpg

"You are correct!"

Read the article, it's all in there

• Thanks
Reactions: .08

WTF????

47656424.jpg

"You are correct!"

Read the article, it's all in there

The poster you responded to is obviously not very smart, obviously dishonest, and probably mentally ill. Why would you bother trying to convince him of anything? Total waste of time.

WTF????

If folks don't want to leave home, we won't need a wall. At least we won't have thousands waiting in line for asylum. We should have done this years ago; it will be money well spent if it is used reasonably down there. Mexico needs money to shore up their security on their southern border and because that helps us as well, it is also money well spent.

Forum List

Back