Pelosi And Schumer Say No To Our Security, Then Turn Around And Pledge $5 Billion To Mexico

Hey!
I just had a thought. I have been thinking that, while most of the folks in these caravans have been plain old folks coming for the reason they say, there is a group with an agenda that is behind this. (No, it's not Soros.)
10.6B in aid has just been wrung out of the US government to make these people go away. Is that what this has been about all along--arm twisting to get $$$ ?

It was Trump’s State Department that gave them the money, with his blessing. Congress had nothing to do with it. The dotard is keeping his famous campaign pledge, “we’re NOT going to build a wall, and I’m going to give Mexico $5 billion! MAGA!”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm sure that everyone in the State Department are Trump's people and not Obama holdovers.
But the State Department doesn't control the nation's money. Congress does.

"Instead of funding the wall, Congress will continue sending billions of dollars to countries all over the world, WHILE WE GET NOTHING IN RETURN, and spending 100s of billions on illegal immigration. Somehow it is immoral & wrong to fund a wall & put our own citizens first." Angelo Ray Gomez on Twitter
DuwXLmgW4AEvOR9.jpg
Who controls congress? OOPS! Retards

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer don't give a damned about security for Americans. At the same time they said that they will not give Trump $5 billion to build the wall, they pledged to give $4.8 billion in aide to Mexico and another $5.8 billion to Central America.

WTF????

US pledges $10.6B aid for Central America, southern Mexico
If folks don't want to leave home, we won't need a wall. At least we won't have thousands waiting in line for asylum. We should have done this years ago; it will be money well spent if it is used reasonably down there. Mexico needs money to shore up their security on their southern border and because that helps us as well, it is also money well spent.

This is a bullshit argument made by dishonest people. We have been sending those countries money for decades , money specifically meant to improve those countries so that their citizens won't want to leave their own countries.

It's the very definition of insanity to say "hey let's just keep doing what hasnt worked for decades"

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer don't give a damned about security for Americans. At the same time they said that they will not give Trump $5 billion to build the wall, they pledged to give $4.8 billion in aide to Mexico and another $5.8 billion to Central America.

WTF????

Remember folks, this is coming from a poster who just yesterday rationalized Trump crimes don't matter in an attempt to support the team he / she worships or his / her employers.

It's not the Republican's fault the Democrats are obstructionists.
I wonder why the Dems get away with calling the GOP obstructionists when they're in the minority and the Dems control congress?
Could it be because you're a dishonest fuck???
I think it is.
You are one of the most dishonest pieces of crap I've ever encountered in my life.

So it's quite humorous, to put it lightly, to see you talking about someone being dishonest.

That said, the Republicans currently have all the power they could possibly have. They have...
  1. The House
  2. The Senate
  3. The Presidency
  4. The Judges
  5. Their own media conglomerate

And they are not afraid to use these to their benefit.

AKA the Democrats are POWERLESS to stop whatever the Republicans are determined to do.

GTFOH hack!!!

kick-500x330.gif

The Corrupt Democratic Party has made it perfectly clear that they are representing the best interests of the illegal alien moochers, the Human Traffickers, the Gangs, the Drug cartels and the racist Aztlan Nationalist.
The Dirty Democrats are saying FU to Amerians.....again.

Schumerdoesntcare.jpg

I like that

Let Conservatives fund the wall of hate

Leave the rest of us alone

Sounds good, now why don't liberals self fund abortions and leave the rest of us alone?

Liberals are such dumb shits.
Hate to inform you

But abortions have been self funded for decades

Conservatives are such dumb shits. They keep posting the same innacurate BS

WTF????

If folks don't want to leave home, we won't need a wall. At least we won't have thousands waiting in line for asylum. We should have done this years ago; it will be money well spent if it is used reasonably down there. Mexico needs money to shore up their security on their southern border and because that helps us as well, it is also money well spent.
NAFTA provided employment for Mexicans.......IN MEXICO
Conservatives hated it

I like that

Let Conservatives fund the wall of hate

Leave the rest of us alone

Sounds good, now why don't liberals self fund abortions and leave the rest of us alone?

Liberals are such dumb shits.
Hate to inform you

But abortions have been self funded for decades

Conservatives are such dumb shits. They keep posting the same innacurate BS

Oh yes, the usual BS of "Hey Planned Parenthood keeps abortions separate from their other services so that $500M a year in taxpayer money doesn't fund abortions" The only problem is , no one can show that PP is actually providing any services other than abortions.

Liberals are so dishonest.

WTF????

This is a bullshit argument made by dishonest people. We have been sending those countries money for decades , money specifically meant to improve those countries so that their citizens won't want to leave their own countries.

It's the very definition of insanity to say "hey let's just keep doing what hasnt worked for decades"
Between 2015-2018, four years by my count, the US gave Central America 2.6B. This year we will give them 5.8B.
My question still stands.
U.S. Strategy for Central America

In 2017, US gave Mexico 320 M in aid. This year, it gets 4.8B. Quite a sweet raise, don't you think?
U.S. provides aid worth $320 million a year to Mexico; experts say yanking it could hurt

WTF????

Between 2015-2018, four years by my count, the US gave Central America 2.6B. This year we will give them 5.8B.

Yep, more of the usual "let's just throw MORE money at the problem"

A) it wont work
B) we don't owe those people shit
C) a wall would be a more cost effective method of keeping illegal immigrants from getting into this country.

The Democrats are yoog liars.
They are against protecting our borders because the regard Anglo Voters to be their opposition and illegal aliens to be their voter base..

WTF????

The GOP/DOPer control DC. And does nothang about the employers who hire them and make the problem fully.

What I don't see is any new MAGA laws and enforcement that target and arrest anyone hiring illegals.
63M DOPers voted Great Douche, and they can't tell Team Douche in DC to arrest these employers.
ARREST THE EMPLOYERS will send a clear message. As the DOPers Voters can Report farmers, homeowners,
builders, contractors. and illegal alien running illegal contractor services and businesses etc. Offering these people that reports
and arrest are made of employer and illegal(s) and they get a reward of 35% of the Employer's/Homeowners
gross yearly income for life.

WTF????

A) it wont work
C) a wall would be a more cost effective method of keeping illegal immigrants from getting into this country.
It isn't just border jumpers, though. The deluge right now, for the past year or two, of people seeking asylum has our system tied in knots. THAT is the biggest problem right now. If it weren't overloaded, we wouldn't have to send them into our country to wait for a hearing and we wouldn't be responsible for safely homing their children in the interim if they are detained instead of released.
That is costing us a lot of money, don't you agree?
So stopping the flow at the spigot would make sense. I have nothing against a physical wall where it is shown to be needed. Trump said during the campaign that he would build it a lot cheaper than people thought. What is all this 5B demand coming from? He sure wasn't running on us spending 5B on a Wall. I'm sure of it.

WTF????

Maybe if those countries develop more ......not as many people will want to leave

If they haven't developed by now they never will.

WTF????

I was not aware that it only needs that one Senator and that one Congresswoman to pledge money to other countries.

47656424.jpg

"You are correct!"

Read the article, it's all in there

The poster you responded to is obviously not very smart, obviously dishonest, and probably mentally ill. Why would you bother trying to convince him of anything? Total waste of time.

You nailed it.
She's actually a bull dyke which of course makes her mentally ill.

WTF????

A) it wont work
It isn't just border jumpers, though. The deluge right now, for the past year or two, of people seeking asylum has our system tied in knots. THAT is the biggest problem right now. If it weren't overloaded, we wouldn't have to send them into our country to wait for a hearing and we wouldn't be responsible for safely homing their children in the interim if they are detained instead of released.
So stopping the flow at the spigot would make sense. I have nothing against a physical wall where it is shown to be needed. Trump said during the campaign that he would build it a lot cheaper than people thought. What is all this 5B demand coming from? He sure wasn't running on us spending 5B on a Wall. I'm sure of it.
Again you made the stupid and or dishonest argument.

Our system is overloaded for one reason and one reason only. We stupidly run people who sneak into this country through the same process as those who come in illegally. Trump tried to stop this and a Judge decided he has more power than a President.

IF people were told "you can not get a hearing unless you come in legally, meaning if you come in illegally you are simply removed from the country, then the system would not be overloaded.

That is a fact.

WTF????

I was not aware that it only needs that one Senator and that one Congresswoman to pledge money to other countries.

47656424.jpg

"You are correct!"

Read the article, it's all in there

The poster you responded to is obviously not very smart, obviously dishonest, and probably mentally ill. Why would you bother trying to convince him of anything? Total waste of time.

You nailed it.
She's actually a bull dyke which of course makes her mentally ill.

I will not use his preferred pronoun.

A) it wont work
Again you made the stupid and or dishonest argument.

Our system is overloaded for one reason and one reason only. We stupidly run people who sneak into this country through the same process as those who come in illegally. Trump tried to stop this and a Judge decided he has more power than a President.

IF people were told "you can not get a hearing unless you come in legally, meaning if you come in illegally you are simply removed from the country, then the system would not be overloaded.

That is a fact.
I'm perfectly alright with that. It needs to be changed by law, though. Write to your Congress critters.

Forum List

Back