Trump hails passage of criminal justice bill

I have no doubt they will push a narrative that it was 44 doing, his idea. 44 will gladly accept credit for it.

I have no doubt they will push a narrative that it was 44 doing, his idea. 44 will gladly accept credit for it.
far as i'm concerned it was done together by this admin and session of congress/senate. not really worried about the individuals saying the stupid things they always say anymore. we can't fix stupid but there's a lot of things we can fix if we stop trying to fix stupid.

The Latest: Trump hails passage of criminal justice bill
huge bipartisan effort. and to me, long overdue. now i just wonder if the left will trample all over this effort cause TRUMP but we'll see.
The effort will be applauded by all, if it leads to the imprisonment of our Criminal in Chief.
well the bullshit didn't take long. thank you for being part of the problem.,
When the chief executive goes on a rampage against law enforcement, I hardly regard myself as a big part of the problem.

The Latest: Trump hails passage of criminal justice bill

huge bipartisan effort. and to me, long overdue. now i just wonder if the left will trample all over this effort cause TRUMP but we'll see.

He is being bashed by the far right over it....so the left will love it just to spite them.
well whatever one side does you'll know the other side will hate it and love whatever the opposite it.

may you live in interesting times.

This is one area where it was not good that America was an Outlier, MANY people have this opinion.

Being Exceptional carries some risks, the more liberty a nation has, naturally the more risk. However, sending people up state for 20 years on a non violent charge? Even crimes committed at a young age, if violent, should not effectively end a persons life, depending on the situation and victim of course. For instance, if a guy gets in a scrap with someone outside a bar or in his neighbourhood, rips off a dealer with a gun, that's entirely different than someone breaking into an elderly persons home, murdering them, or doing the same to a child. Dont you guys agree? In terms of general threat to society, one is a far greater risk to the average person than the other.

This is where, I think people have to use common sense and logic. In hockey, full grown men beat the hell out of each other (I don't like it), and get a 5 minute penalty. You do that on the street, one guy might get 10 years! Am I right or wrong? Please educate me guys, because this is what we are fed here about the U.S system. Since State run media is so wrong on so many other issues about America, I want to clarify.

Humans are complicated, life situations and circumstances vary dramatically. Let's not throw people away without knowing for sure they aren't worth saving. That is definitely not the American Way.

Last edited:
Sessions opposed this, perhaps ironically. Trump didn't really push it, either, but it's a good thing he want along with signing it. And interesting coalition, and Sen. Lee was in the lead.

Trump had nothing to do with it and would have signed whatever they put in front of him. Zero chance he read even a sentence of any part of the bill.

Trump had nothing to do with it and would have signed whatever they put in front of him. Zero chance he read even a sentence of any part of the bill.
i know you didn't read any of it.

Kudos to Trump for doing the right thing. This Bill was long overdue. I am glad all parties came together on it. We need much more of this bipartisanship.

If the gift of all this hate made the need for the senate to pull together and do some thing worth while well thank you.

Forum List

Back