Pedophilia Deserves Civil Rights, Says New York Times’ Op-ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pedophilia is not the same as skin color.
Genetically speaking what makes pedophilia different from homosexuality or heterosexuality?

Not a thing. One chooses one's sexuality.

Incorrect

One chooses to ACT on one's sexuality. In my single years I was partial to blondes < 5'5" tall with rocking hard bodies, that doesn't mean I chose to sleep with everyone of them I see.

See, I couldn't help being attracted to blondes <5'5" tall with nice bodies, but I COULD choose not to have sex with them.

Ok there you go, I can live with that.

Slyhunter said: ↑

Genetically speaking what makes pedophilia different from homosexuality or heterosexuality?

Dunno where this is so using a quoted reply.

PsychiatryOnline FOCUS The Journal of Lifelong Learning in Psychiatry A Profile of Pedophilia Definition Characteristics of Offenders Recidivism Treatment Outcomes and Forensic Issues

Havenm't read it all, it's the length of a Bible, but this section might answer your question.

WHAT MAKES A PEDOPHILE?

Neuropsychiatric differences
Environmental or social factors

Are the sections explained, at great length.

Well, that is disgusting, but that doesn't mean that every homosexual is a pedophile. There are also (obviously) very many heterosexual pedophiles.

No it doesn't mean every Gay person is a Pedophile, However - Statistically homosexual
pedophiles represent a ridiculously disproportionate percentage of the Population. Yes Heterosexuals are also Pedophiles - but they represent approximately 95% of the population - whereas Homosexuals represent approximately 5% - that 5% of the population is responsible for approximately 35% of all Child Molestation cases.

Do you have a link to that data, because I hear it's mostly adult heterosexual men who molest young girls.

Yes - young Girls - why would a homosexual man molest a girl ? And Lesbian instances of Child Molestation are extremely rare - in fact I don't know of a single case. Homosexual Males [Who actually represent less than 5% of the population] are the issue.

The proportions of heterosexual and homos... J Sex Marital Ther. 1992 - PubMed - NCBI

Family Research Council

Homosexuals and the Pedophile Connection

Family Research Institute Blog Archive Pro-Gay Bias In Study of Pedophilia

What do you mean "young girls, yes?" Yes, little girls are most often the victims of molestation, and most molestation occurs by a family member, family friend or close acquaintance, IOW, someone who the family knows.

I don't have time to read your links right now because I have to log off and go to work (will check them out later), but I am aware that the family research council is kind of biased and known to cherry pick data. Their goal is to promote traditional family values.

Are you trying to display your lack of reading comprehension , your attention deficit disorder or are you simply trying to frame the argument in a context that it is not ?

Males are the primary culprits in Child Molestation
Girls are the Primary victims of Child Molestation
Boys are the primary victims of Homosexual Pedophiles
Girls are almost never the victim of Homosexual Pedophiles

Did all that sink in ?

Now why in heavens name would a Male Homosexual have an interest in a young girl, unless he was a bisexual . Lesbians simply do not engage in Pedophilia - not that I know of anyway.

And ... why are 35% [Approximation] of all molestation cases committed by homosexuals ? The only explanation the Gay Community can muster up is one semantic evasion - lets see if you can do a little better.

Not clear to me at all that Pedos target primarily boys. By the clinical definition, makes no difference to diagnosis of pedophilia. Where did that come from?

No it doesn't mean every Gay person is a Pedophile, However - Statistically homosexual
pedophiles represent a ridiculously disproportionate percentage of the Population. Yes Heterosexuals are also Pedophiles - but they represent approximately 95% of the population - whereas Homosexuals represent approximately 5% - that 5% of the population is responsible for approximately 35% of all Child Molestation cases.

Do you have a link to that data, because I hear it's mostly adult heterosexual men who molest young girls.

Yes - young Girls - why would a homosexual man molest a girl ? And Lesbian instances of Child Molestation are extremely rare - in fact I don't know of a single case. Homosexual Males [Who actually represent less than 5% of the population] are the issue.

The proportions of heterosexual and homos... J Sex Marital Ther. 1992 - PubMed - NCBI

Family Research Council

What do you mean "young girls, yes?" Yes, little girls are most often the victims of molestation, and most molestation occurs by a family member, family friend or close acquaintance, IOW, someone who the family knows.

I don't have time to read your links right now because I have to log off and go to work (will check them out later), but I am aware that the family research council is kind of biased and known to cherry pick data. Their goal is to promote traditional family values.

Are you trying to display your lack of reading comprehension , your attention deficit disorder or are you simply trying to frame the argument in a context that it is not ?

Did all that sink in ?

Now why in heavens name would a Male Homosexual have an interest in a young girl, unless he was a bisexual . Lesbians simply do not engage in Pedophilia - not that I know of anyway.

And ... why are 35% [Approximation] of all molestation cases committed by homosexuals ? The only explanation the Gay Community can muster up is one semantic evasion - lets see if you can do a little better.

Not clear to me at all that Pedos target primarily boys. By the clinical definition, makes no difference to diagnosis of pedophilia. Where did that come from?

People don't seem to get that pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent children, and will always gravitate towards the easiest target, for adult males that is usually going to be little boys. They would without question have sex with little girls to if they had access.

Family Research Council

Your WAAAY too hung up on blaming pedophilia on homosexuals. It clouds your judgement of the number of male/female victims. You get high profile cases for both male/female victims. As in the Penn State affair and the guy who held 3 teens captive for YEARS in his home.

I don't doubt that homosexuals have a higher rate of pedo, but the victim mix is probably more even than you want to see to keep your agenda lit.

Did all that sink in ?

If you are admitting that most often it is little girls who are molested, and that homosexual men would not be interested in little girls, then obviously it is not homosexual men who are doing MOST of the molestation.

Did THAT sink in?
How about that 5% of the population does 35% of the molesting, did that sink in?

Find me an UNBIASED source.
Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.
Family Research Council
According to the Journal of Child Psychiatry: "It was commonly believed fifteen years ago that girls were abused in excess of boys in a ratio of about 9 to 1, but contemporary studies now indicate that the ratio of girls to boys abused has narrowed remarkably. . . . The majority of community studies suggest a . . . ratio . . . in the order of 2 to 4 girls to 1 boy."[5] Another study found that "some authors now believe that boys may be sexually abused as commonly as girls (Groth, 1978; O'Brien, 1980)."[6]

A study of 457 male sex offenders against children in Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy found that "approximately one-third of these sexual offenders directed their sexual activity against males."[7]

That's about what I expected. Especially that LAST statement. No way that MOST sexual abuse is homosexual..

Even man on boy crimes don't verify homosexuality. Many of these dudes are happily married with children.. At BEST -- they are Bisexual.

Which means absolutely nothing, nor does it change the fact that HOMOSEXUALS are a lot more likely to sexually molest little boys than heterosexuals.

Which means absolutely nothing, nor does it change the fact that HOMOSEXUALS are a lot more likely to sexually molest little boys than heterosexuals.

How do you draw that conclusion other than stating "men who molest boys are fags, so therefor homosexuals molest boys more often than heterosexuals?"

Not according to criminal statistics they aren't.

"In a similar fashion, gay people have often been portrayed as a threat to children. Back in 1977, when Anita Bryant campaigned successfully to repeal a Dade County (FL) ordinance prohibiting anti-gay discrimination, she named her organization "Save Our Children," and warned that "a particularly deviant-minded [gay] teacher could sexually molest children" (Bryant, 1977, p. 114). [Bibliographic references are on a different web page]"

On the other hand, you claims that they are isn't all that new.

But I feel compelled to state, because I know the fuzzy thinking that goes on around here...I have never maintained that pedophiles should be denied their civil (or their human) rights. Though of course they lose many of those rights when they are busted.

Pedophilia isn't illegal so of course they're entitled to civil rights like everyone else.

Child sexual abusers on the other hand, are breaking the law, and even if it weren't illegal it's still immoral and unethical.

Don't know where you get off making statements like "pedophilia isn't illegal"... That's as ridiculous as saying "prostitution isn't illegal".. All i have to do is to conjure up an impressive pool of girls and women who fantasize about prostitution, get aroused at prospect, or believe in the benefits of prostitution to EXCUSE them from being prostitutes. Both of those fantasies are ILLEGAL to act on. The fact that it has a LATENT PHASE is just blowing smoke.. Since nobody has a clear diagnosis for that condition.. If virgin pedos exist -- than I want virgin prostitutes to exist.

How do you draw that conclusion other than stating "men who molest boys are fags, so therefor homosexuals molest boys more often than heterosexuals?"

Good grief, I never said that and never would. I've said REPEATEDLY that obviously heteros do most of the molestation...that's the difference between gross occurrence, and statistical probability.

A HOMOSEXUAL is statistically more likely to molest little boys than a hetero.

That doesn't mean there are more underaged girls molested by homos, it means that there is a higher risk for boys who are hanging out with fags than there is for boys who are hanging out with heteros.

Day after day of being attacked because retards can't think clearly grows tiresome.

But I feel compelled to state, because I know the fuzzy thinking that goes on around here...I have never maintained that pedophiles should be denied their civil (or their human) rights. Though of course they lose many of those rights when they are busted.

Pedophilia isn't illegal so of course they're entitled to civil rights like everyone else.

Child sexual abusers on the other hand, are breaking the law, and even if it weren't illegal it's still immoral and unethical.

Don't know where you get off making statements like "pedophilia isn't illegal"... That's as ridiculous as saying "prostitution isn't illegal".. All i have to do is to conjure up an impressive pool of girls and women who fantasize about prostitution, get aroused at prospect, or believe in the benefits of prostitution to EXCUSE them from being prostitutes. Both of those fantasies are ILLEGAL to act on. The fact that it has a LATENT PHASE is just blowing smoke.. Since nobody has a clear diagnosis for that condition.. If virgin pedos exist -- than I want virgin prostitutes to exist.

Ok genius, show me a law anywhere in the US state or federal level where pedophilia is illegal.

Forgive flacaltenn, he means well but he gets confused.

Pedophilia is only illegal if you act on it. And that is what he meant.

But I would like to remind everybody that not 2 hours ago, you were arguing hard and fast that pedophilia was perfectly acceptable love of children, and that every teacher was guilty.

What I couldn't do with that. Sadly, you enjoy protected status.

But I would like to remind everybody that not 2 hours ago, you were arguing hard and fast that pedophilia was perfectly acceptable love of children, and that every teacher was guilty.

No, I wasn't. As everyone can go back a page or so and confirm. We've already established you can't read with adequate attention to detail.

Ok genius, show me a law anywhere in the US state or federal level where pedophilia is illegal.

All ACTS associated with pedophilia are illegal in EVERY STATE.
As are all of prostitution. MY prostitutes simply have clinically CONSIDERED acting out their intense sexual fantasies and are merely aroused at the prospect. They are GOOD prostitutes..

No, I wasn't. As everyone can go back a page or so and confirm. We've already established you can't read with adequate attention to detail.

Yes you were. I have part of it quoted and linked in my siggy.

Nice try though.

"The act of pedophilia is loving children." - Delta4Embassy Pedophilia Deserves Civil Rights Says New York Times Op-ed Page 27 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

AND -- pursuant to the OP and the MORON at the NYTimes.

MY prostitutes demand civil rights, so they can FLAUNT their fantasies to everyone and not face any discrimination.. 'Bout damn time -- they were able to come out with their inner desires and not face the scorn of society.

FREE THE VIRGIN PROSTITUTES.. Gonna be my new sigline soon..

Good grief, I never said that and never would. I've said REPEATEDLY that obviously heteros do most of the molestation...that's the difference between gross occurrence, and statistical probability.

A HOMOSEXUAL is statistically more likely to molest little boys than a hetero.

That doesn't mean there are more underaged girls molested by homos, it means that there is a higher risk for boys who are hanging out with fags than there is for boys who are hanging out with heteros.

you can play word games all you want , you are CLEARLY trying to say that all men who molest little boys are fags, even if you are trying to be sly by not actually saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back