Pearl of wisdom: How to deal with ignorants ?

This discussion is deep.:popcorn:

In discussions about ancient gods the shit is always deep:

1) Mankind and dinosaurs on a boat till nearly four mile deep waters receded/evaporated?

2)Big fish puking up live men?

3) Folks enduring a 1200 degreefurnace?

4) Seas opening long enough for the white hats to pass then closing on the bad guys?

5) Stone walls falling on command?

6) Evil people being turned into salt?

7) The sun blacked out by an invisilbe man in the sky

8) 5,000 hungry pilgrims plus women and children
being fed with two fish and five loaves then twelve baskets of leftovers collected?

9) Virgin Birth?

10) Healing leprosy by touching?

11) Walking on water?

12) Turning water into wine?

13) Raising from the dead?

14) Hanging a man up and bleeding him to death only to see
him rise again?

Virganic birth is possible through artificial insemination.

If man can do it so can God.

LOL..........my mind wanders at age 77 but I can just see those goat herders laughing behind Joseph and Mary's back saying, "Yeah Right!"

Jesus was a Jewish bastard. That meant born out of wedlock. Today it don't mean shit....half of the kids born are born out of wedlock.

Most of what I see is people thinking they're very smart yet they can't explain miracles. Because of that they choose not to believe it ever happened.

A couple of thousand years ago people worshiped the Sun or whatever they couldn't explain. I see no harm in believing in a higher power. If it makes you live you're life right I figure it's worth it.

Nonbelievers love to use bad Christians as examples to make blanket statements about all Christians. This shows a lack of understanding of them as a whole. When I talk about Muslims or liberals I don't include everyone, just the ones I come in contact with that exhibit the traits that I'm critical of.

Everyone should be given the benefit of the doubt. Most of my criticisms are of those I've formed an opinion of through their acts and their words. I don't lump every Democrat voter or every Muslim into the same groups.

I get pretty aggressive with my criticisms but I always try to remain fair. I also don't think I am infallible.

Last edited:
Most of what I see is people thinking they're very smart yet they can't explain miracles. Because of that they choose not to believe it ever happened.

A couple of thousand years ago people worshiped the Sun or whatever they couldn't explain. I see no harm in believing in a higher power. If it makes you live you're life right I figure it's worth it.

Nonbelievers love to use bad Christians as examples to make blanket statements about Chrisitans. This shows a lack of understanding of them as a whole. When I talk about Muslims or liberals I don't include everyone, just the ones I come in contact with that exhibit the traits that I'm critical of.

Everyone should be given the benefit of the doubt. Most of my criticisms are of those I've formed an opinion of through their acts and their words. I don't lump every Democrat voter or every Muslim into the same group.

I get pretty aggressive with my criticisms but I always try to remain fair. I also don't think I am infallible.

LMAO!!! Miracles:

Jules: This was Divine Intervention! You know what "divine intervention" is?
Vincent: I think so. That means that God came down from Heaven and stopped the bullets.
Jules: That's right. That's exactly what it means! God came down from Heaven and stopped these motherfucking bullets.
Vincent: I think it's time for us to leave Jules.
Jules: Don't do that! Don't fucking blow this shit off! What just happened here was a fucking miracle!
Vincent: Chill Jules, this shit happens.
Jules: Wrong! Wrong, this shit doesn't just happen.
Vincent: Do you wanna continue this theological discussion in the car, or in the jail house with the cops?
Jules: We should be fuckin' dead, my friend! What happened here was a miracle, and I want you to fucking acknowledge it!
Vincent: All right, it was a miracle. Can we go now?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o]George Carlin - Religion is bullshit. - YouTube[/ame]

Nonbelievers love to use bad Christians as examples to make blanket statements about Chrisitans. This shows a lack of understanding of them as a whole. When I talk about Muslims or liberals I don't include everyone, just the ones I come in contact with that exhibit the traits that I'm critical of.

Everyone should be given the benefit of the doubt. Most of my criticisms are of those I've formed an opinion of through their acts and their words. I don't lump every Democrat voter or every Muslim into the same group.

LMAO!!! Miracles:

Vincent: I think so. That means that God came down from Heaven and stopped the bullets.
Jules: That's right. That's exactly what it means! God came down from Heaven and stopped these motherfucking bullets.
Jules: Don't do that! Don't fucking blow this shit off! What just happened here was a fucking miracle!
Vincent: Do you wanna continue this theological discussion in the car, or in the jail house with the cops?
Jules: We should be fuckin' dead, my friend! What happened here was a miracle, and I want you to fucking acknowledge it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o]George Carlin - Religion is bullshit. - YouTube[/ame]

Yes. Let's use a Catholic comedian as an example, shall we?

It always seems to go back to Catholicism. The rest of the religions must suffer because some nun beat them when they were kids or some pent up father felt him up. Let me tell you, the shit that happened over the last 100 years in the Catholic church pales in comparison to the honor killings that took place in Libya a couple of months ago. That was some real medieval shit.

LMAO!!! Miracles:

It always seems to go back to Catholicism. The rest of the religions must suffer because some nun beat them when they were kids or some pent up father felt him up. Let me tell you, the shit that happened over the last 100 years in the Catholic church pales in comparison to the honor killings that took place in Libya a couple of months ago. That was some real medieval shit.

I don't disagree. Add the 4400 dead young Americans, the more than 32,000 seriously wounded, the 150,000 dead collaterals in Iraq, the 2 million displaced to Syria and Jordon after the suicide bombings began etc. Bush said god told him to invade Iraq........I doubt it

LMAO!!! Miracles:

George Carlin - Religion is bullshit. - YouTube

I don't disagree. Add the 4400 dead young Americans, the more than 32,000 seriously wounded, the 150,000 dead collaterals in Iraq, the 2 million displaced to Syria and Jordon after the suicide bombings began etc. Bush said god told him to invade Iraq........I doubt it

Sure he did. :cuckoo:

Btw, I wonder how many people Obama has ether killed or been responsible for their deaths since he's been President in Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, the Sudan, off the coast of Somalia. How many people have died waiting for his Health Care promises to kick in? Nobody has any insurance yet. Do you know anyone who got insurance that didn't have any before from his health care act?????

Sure he did. :cuckoo:

Btw, I wonder how many people Obama has ether killed or been responsible for their deaths since he's been President in Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, the Sudan, off the coast of Somalia. How many people have died waiting for his Health Care promises to kick in? Nobody has any insurance yet. Do you know anyone who got insurance that didn't have any before from his health care act?????

ROTFLMAO!!

That is without doubt the most idiotic post I've ever seen

Forum List

Back