Peanut Butter Sandwiches ....

Skippy PB creamy ONLY; white, potato, or old-fashioned bread (can't be dried out at all), strawberry jam (not preserves), apricot, or apricot-pineapple preserves and a gallon of milk. And a nap.

:eek: Yikes! Some of these concoctaion's are beginning to sound like a Halloween treat I used to make for my kids, and now do for my grandkids.

lifestyle.jpg

:eusa_shifty: Kitty Litter Cake :eusa_shifty:
How to Make Kitty Litter Cake - wikiHow

Last edited:
I've never tried it with Peanut Butter, however...if you ever get a chance. Try some "Apple Butter" on a piece of toast. It's GREAT.

On my PBJ I like homemade jame...grape or strawberry!! WHOO HOO!!!!!:eek:

I've never tried it with Peanut Butter, however...if you ever get a chance. Try some "Apple Butter" on a piece of toast. It's GREAT.

On my PBJ I like homemade jame...grape or strawberry!! WHOO HOO!!!!!:eek:

Apple butter on buttered toast... mmmm good. I picked up some caramel apple butter recently, now that's good stuff.

I was never a big fan of peanut butter. But I loved bacon and grape jelly sandwiches when I was a kid...anyone else ever eat those?

I was never a big fan of peanut butter. But I loved bacon and grape jelly sandwiches when I was a kid...anyone else ever eat those?

i don't remember ever having that, but it sounds much more appealing than peanut butter with mayo! :eek: :eusa_hand:

Shogun had it right.

Nutella is too damn good to be missing out on.

It's like eating a reeses PB cup on a sandwich.

Forum List

Back