Peanut Butter Sandwiches ....

HONEY. PB&H is like mana from heaven.

I like to toast the bread, a nice grainy wheat.. and then while the bread is still hot, apply the PB, crunchy of course, so it melts a lil bit.. Then, apply the Honey and let that soak into the bread like a sponge.

yum.

Ever have Gnutella?

It's a chocolate hazlenut spread that youll find in the same area of your grocery store. A german gal I used to live with in college turned me on to it.

nutella.jpg

im probably lying to you. Nutella is probably a brand of lube.

So does Wal Mart, Target, The Piggly Wiggley, and Kroger!

Oh, and they love it in Arkansas!

Ahhhh! That explains it!!! Bill and Hillary are from Arkansas, right? :D

People from Georgia - like Jimmy Carter - like Peanut Butter!! :eusa_shifty:

:eusa_shhh: People from Arkansas - like "The Clinton's" - like Nutella! :eusa_silenced:

Ok, I got it now! :lol:

Ahhhh! That explains it!!! Bill and Hillary are from Arkansas, right? :D

People from Georgia - like Jimmy Carter - like Peanut Butter!! :eusa_shifty:

:eusa_shhh: People from Arkansas - like "The Clinton's" - like Nutella! :eusa_silenced:

Ok, I got it now! :lol:

no granny--mexicans have taken over the south.

If so then Charles Main will vote for him! :razz:

"A vote for Nutella, is a vote for change!"

I just might, anything is better than the 2 pandering bastards we are watching run right now. A vote for either of them is just a vote for perpetuating the cycle of Republican and Democrat dominance of our Country. If I was a conspiracy nut I would think they are meeting in back rooms to plan how to make sure they and only they get to play in the sand box. Oh wait I guess I am a nut I do think that :lol:

Last edited:
I just might, anything is better than the 2 pandering bastards we are watching run right now. A vote for either of them is just a vote for perpetuating the cycle of Republican and Democrat dominance of our Country. If I was a conspiracy nut I would think they are meeting in back rooms to plan how to make sure they and only they get to play in the sand box. Oh wait I guess I am a nut I do think that :lol:

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't!

Forum List

Back