Woman sues Reeses Peanut Butter for deceptive packaging

So you buy Special Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups that are supposed to look like Jack-a-lanterns, Bats, Footballs
They look nothing like what is on the package

Florida woman sues Hershey over Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins packaging not being 'cute'

Looks like a lump of pooh.

Pedo screwball Joe is suing Reese's because he ate a peanut butter cup and his penis shriveled up and fell off. :)

Pedo screwball Joe is suing Reese's because he ate a peanut butter cup and his penis shriveled up and fell off. :)
i don't think stormy was talking about biden.

is this the kind of threats you guys are sending to the jury and judges and such?

Right? They could refund her money, but where does she go to get the part of her life she spent buying those Reeses back? Not to mention the indelible trauma…
How can she go on after this?

For her, life has lost all meaning

If not for the money she hopes to collect there is no reason not to end it all

As a little kid I always thought the Eskimo Pie advertisement was pretty misleading. I was expecting to see some little pies in there but it was only Ice cream bars that looked nothing like a pie. Wish I had thought about Suein' people back then! oh well, seems that they have changed their name now anyway to avoid incensitivities .

So you buy Special Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups that are supposed to look like Jack-a-lanterns, Bats, Footballs

Florida woman sues Hershey over Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins packaging not being 'cute'

it is just "puffery" protected free speech.

if she wins this people might actually expect some kind of wall maybe saying "gracias, amigo, feliz navidad from the grateful people of mexico.to our dear friend and fearsome ally thank you again MR TRUMP

She's not wrong.

I don't think this will go anywhere.

In order to win you have to show damages. What damages did she have? At worst it would be a small punishment for false advertising.

I don't think this will go anywhere.

In order to win you have to show damages. What damages did she have? At worst it would be a small punishment for false advertising.
Class action for everyone who was misled

That adds up

Unfortunately, the packaging also says "decorating suggestion." It also shows it with a bite taken out of it, did she think there would be a bite taken out of each one?

tampa-fla-tampa-area-woman-74220115.jpg

Looks to me like they covered their butts.

You know, I bet the ones called ghosts didn't contain any real ghosts, either. Such liars.

Last edited:
I defense of Reece's... It may not look like the packaging but it does taste as bad as it looks. Refreshingly honest.

1704406899347.png

Forum List

Back