Woman sues Reeses Peanut Butter for deceptive packaging

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
So you buy Special Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups that are supposed to look like Jack-a-lanterns, Bats, Footballs
They look nothing like what is on the package

Florida woman sues Hershey over Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins packaging not being 'cute'

So you buy Special Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups that are supposed to look like Jack-a-lanterns, Bats, Footballs

Florida woman sues Hershey over Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins packaging not being 'cute'

This injustice will not stand!

Its so fucking stupid. The sad part is, she will win.
Lets start a class action lawsuit against Trix because they are for adults too!

And Cap'n Crunch with crunch berries cuz those ain't berries!

And Cap'n Crunch with crunch berries cuz those ain't berries!
1704319968419.png

Of course you support this silly shit.

I do

While Hershey cannot be expected to make perfect replicas of the product on the package, they need to produce a product that attempts to look like what they are selling.

People buy them specifically for Halloween expecting them at least to look somewhat like is on the package

Not even close

In this case, Hershey makes no attempt to make a product like they are advertising
Hershey targeted products that were "Her She" products .. and it's obvious there is no sex / gender involved with chocolate candy. At lease competitors, like Daily Wire, created She Her and He Him products with and without nuts.

jesus, winger, have you ever seen a female look closely enough at a peanut butter cup to note the detail?

i kinda like the little things myself

Forum List

Back